剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表
I want to be free.
我希望我们都能自♥由♥
I want all of us to be free.
我也是
So do I
比什么都希望
More than anything.
你们什么时候走
When will you leave?
我只要踏出这个地方
Well, the moment I set foot out of this place,
他们就会发出警报
they'll raise the alarm.
然后会更严密地监视你
And then they'll watch you even more closely.
所以我们得确认你成功逃走再行动
So we'll have to wait until we know you've escaped.
你到了大使♥馆♥后 让理查德·范德伊德的人
When you get to the embassy, tell Richard Vanderwhile
把大都会酒店的电♥话♥都打一遍
to have his people call every phone line in the Metropol.
电♥话♥应该在十点半左右开始响起
The phones should start ringing here about 10: 30,
到那时 我就知道你安全了
and when I hear that, I'll know you're safe,
然后我再走
and then I'll leave.
然后呢
And then?
别担心我们
Don't worry about us
好了 不如让你♥爸♥爸
You know, why don't we let your papa
帮你收拾好东西
finish packing your things,
咱俩一起去喝一杯放松放松
and you and I can go have a drink to relax.
我第一次见到你母亲时
I first met your mother
就是坐在这个吧台
sitting on these very stools.
我请你♥爸♥喝了一杯酒
I invited your papa for a drink,
尼娜在一旁对我们寸步不离
and Nina nominated herself our chaperone.
这是你俩第一次约会吗
This was on your first date?
哪有约会那么奢侈
Well, to call it a date is generous.
真希望我还能像之前一样想起她
I wish I could remember her like I used to.
她会为你骄傲的
She would have been so proud of you
为眼前这个了不起的女子骄傲
and the incredible young woman you've become.
我也很骄傲
I'm proud, too.
无比的骄傲
Immeasurably so.
都是你和爸爸的功劳
I owe it all to you and Papa.
我也是你的女儿
I'm your daughter, too.
确实
You are.
我明天不会在场的
I won't be there tomorrow.
我们不想引起别人注意
We don't want to draw attention to ourselves.
我应该做不到目送你走出那扇门
And I'm not sure I could watch you walk out that door
而忍♥住不哭
and not bawl my eyes out.
你们什么时候能到美国
How long will I have to wait for you
我要等多久
before you reach America?
不要等待
Don't wait.
过你自己的生活
Live your life.
前面有太多东西值得追寻
You have so much to look forward to.
一秒都不要浪费在回头看上
Don't waste a second of it looking back.
要不是如此为你开心 我都有点嫉妒你了
I'd be jealous if I wasn't so damned pleased for you.
哦 我亲爱的女儿
Oh, my darling girl.
你得回你♥爸♥爸身边去了
Better get back to your papa.
不然那他会以为我今晚
He'll be thinking I've stolen you away
把你据为己有了
for the evening.
你不和我们一起吃晚饭吗
Are you not having dinner with us?
我希望今晚属于你和他
I want tonight to be for you and him.
祝你好运
Good luck.
还记得我教你的登台方法吗
Remember how I taught you how to walk onto stage.
高高站立
Stand tall.
挺胸
Straight back.
抬头 -抬头
Head up. ·Head up.
肩膀放松 -肩膀放松
·Relaxed shoulders. - Relaxed shoulders.
迈步时就像脚下的土地
And walk like the ground beneath your feet
属于你 且只属于你一样
belongs to you, and you alone.
也要用这种态度面对人生
Walk through life that way, too.
我会的
I will.
再见 索非亚
Goodbye, Sofia.
晚上好 先生 在那边
Good evening, sir. Over there.
桌子都准备好了
Your table awaits.
谢谢 安德烈
Merci, Andrey.
夏布利顶级酒庄
Chablis Premier Cru.
1948年
1948.
祝二位用餐愉快 -谢谢你 安德烈
I shall leave you to your meal. - Thank you, Andrey.
♪但愿上帝会保佑♪
♪But God bless the child♪
♪那个自己的孩子♪
♪That's got his own...♪
冷杂拌汤 -没错
Okroshka? - Absolutely.
远赴异国他乡之前
Before you travel abroad,
能喝一道家乡的简单暖心汤再好不过
it's best to have a simple, heartwarming soup from home.
在你踏上旅程前
There are three lessons I wish to impart
我想传授给你三条经验
before you take off on your journey.
才三条 真是想不到
Only three? You do surprise me.
第一条
The first...
要么掌控环境
is that if one does not master one's circumstances- -
要么被环境掌控
One is mastered by them.
第二条
The second:
智慧最可靠的标志 是持续的快乐
the surest sign of wisdom is constant cheerfulness.
我想说的第三件事是
And the third thing I would like you to know...
你走了之后
...I shall be incredibly sad
我会非常非常难过
in your absence,
但我会满心喜悦地
but I'll be full of joy
想象着你未来的传奇旅程
thinking of the adventures that you'll have.
我们的传奇旅程
We'll have.
说得好像你不会去似的
You're talking as if you won't be there.
哦 是我表达的问题
Oh. A- a turn of phrase.
♪他们不会再来了♪
♪They don't come no more...♪
你也会来的 对吗 爸爸
You are going to be there, aren't you, Papa?
我想去
I want to be.
♪请你别客气♪
♪You can help yourself ♪
♪但不要太随便♪
♪But don't take too much...♪
你总说 你最大的遗憾之一
You've always said one of your greatest regrets was
就是没机会跟海伦娜好好道别
not having the chance to say a proper goodbye to Helena.
是的
It is.
那我们就别再犯同样的错误
Let's not make the same mistake again.
我要一个人去美国么
I'm going to America on my own.
他们愿意给你提供庇护
They were willing to give you asylum,
但加上我和安娜就太难办了
but Anna and me was too much.
那你们怎么办 你们不能待在这
What are you going to do? You can't stay here.
我说过 我们会坐火车
Well, we'll take a train
从莫斯科到芬兰
from Moscow to Finland, as I said.
到那之后 再做打算吧
From there, we'll have to see.
我阻止妹妹
I prevented my sister
去过她想要的生活
from living the life that she wanted.
造成了她的毁灭
And it destroyed her.
我不会再犯同样的错误了
I won't make the same mistakes again.
可你要是没犯那些错误
But if you hadn't of made those mistakes,
你就不会被终生禁锢在
you wouldn't have been sentenced to life imprisonment
大都会酒店
in the Metropol Hotel.
你也不会认识我妈妈
You wouldn't have met my mother,
那晚她也不会带着我
and you wouldn't have been here
来酒店找你
the night she came here with me...
寻求你的帮助了
...needing your help.
那个害怕的小女孩也永远不会有爸爸
That frightened little girl never would have had her papa.
索菲亚 从我出生那天起
Since the day I was born, Sofia,
生活只有一次
there was only one time
需要我在特定的时间
when life needed me to be
出现在特定的地点
in a particular place at a particular time,
就是你妈妈带着你走进
and that was when your mother brought you
大都会酒店大堂的那一刻
to the lobby of the Metropol.
我答应她会好好照顾你
I promised her that I would take care of you,
我履行这个承诺的方式
and I intend to keep that promise
就是让你安全离开这里
by getting you safely away from this place.
我会很想你的
I'lI miss you so much.
我也是
And I you.
哦 你们来了 -哇哦 看看她
Ah. There you are. - Whoa, look at her.
代我向巴黎问好
I want you to say hello to Paris for me.
我会的 好吗 -保重
I will. - Okay? You take care.
拜拜 玛丽娜 我不会辜负你这条裙子的
剧集 | 莫斯科绅士(2024) | 导航列表