剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
I guess I can get rid of this?
你为什么会有一个打火机
Why do you have a lighter?
上次去史翠珊音乐会时 我留在裤子里了
It was in my pants from the Streisand concert.
你知道莉莉最喜欢的电影是什么吗
Do you know what Lily's favorite movie is?
我的天 别告诉我是
God. Please don't say.
《安妮·霍尔》 不
Annie Hall. No!
《安妮·霍尔》
Annie Hall.
但是既然你不想再看到她了
But since you don't want to see her again.
住手 我还是想再见到她的
Stop! I do want to see her again.
你们说对了 好吗
You guys were right, okay?
我不是那种会搞一♥夜♥情♥的男人
I'm not a one-night stand kind of guy.
- 显然不是 - 是啊
- Obvi. - Yeah.
好吧 我试过了
Okay, I tried to be,
我本来觉得可以 但我真的不行
thought I could be, but I'm not.
我想要发展一段恋情 我就是这样的人
I like being in a relationship. It's just who I am.
当然了 因为你不是个坏男孩
Of course it is, because you're not a bad boy.
你是个乖男孩
You're a good boy.
虽然我现在挺想嘲笑你的
As much as I'd like to make fun of you right now,
但是我最近发现
it's recently come to my attention
一♥夜♥情♥也挺伤人的
that one-night stands can be rather hurtful.
所以 我建议你去追她 乔希
So, I say go to her, Josh.
当你的孩子问起你们如何相遇
And when your children ask how you and Mommy met,
你就可以自豪地说你们之间的故事
you'll have a story you can tell them proudly.
是啊 乔希 快点给她打电♥话♥
Yeah, Joshy, call her. Dial like the wind
然后告诉她 你的真实感受
and tell her exactly how you feel.
作为你的家人 我这么说是为你好
I say this with love, but as a family,
你该更像个男人一点
you need to grow a pair.
安德鲁 过来
Andrew, come here.
我有东西要给你看
There's something I have to show you.
我想静静
I'm trying to wallow.
我以为你也该翻篇了
I thought you'd let it go by now,
可你让我别无选择
but you've left me no choice.
我们第一次打炮之后的早上
This is the e-mail you sent me
你给我寄了这邮件
the morning after we first boned.
太傻了
So crass.
抱歉... 应该是打了炮
Sorry... made bone.
这些是你送我的花
And these are the flowers you sent me.
当然啦 还有这件毛衣
And, of course, the sweater.
天哪 我爱这长春花色
God, I love periwinkle.
看到了吧 这证明了
See? So this proves that even though
即使我觉得 你只是个一♥夜♥情♥对象
I thought you'd be a one-night stand,
当你第二天早晨离开我家时
when you left my apartment the next morning,
我还是知道自己喜欢你
I knew I liked you.
这下高兴了吧
Happy?
激动死了
Thrilled.
这并不能证明 你喜欢我
But it doesn't prove that you liked me.
这证明了 你爱我
It proves that you loved me.
不 才不是
No, it doesn't.
你看到这些的时候
You were head over heels from the second
都神魂颠倒了
you laid eyes on all of this.
不然你为什么还留着这些东西
Why else would you keep that stuff?
我保存着一路征服得来的战利品
I kept trophies from all my conquests.
我就像是一个性♥爱♥连环杀手
I was like a sexual serial killer.
得了吧 你爱我
Please, you loved me.
我为什么要给你看这破玩意儿
Why did I show you this crap?
- 天大的错误 - 是啊
- Huge mistake. - Yeah.
但是既然我们互吐心迹了
But since we're being honest with each other,
我想我应该告诉你
I guess I should tell you.
我们第一次打炮的时候...
The first time we made bone...
我其实是在 做♥爱♥
I was making love.
你真的很难懂 乔希·罗伯特
You're a tough one to figure out, Josh Roberts.
前一刻你还超级高冷
One minute you're super detached,
后一刻你又变得非常粘人
the next, you're super cuddly.
你到底是个什么样的人
Who are you?
好吧
Okay, well,
其实我之前并未完全
the truth is, I wasn't totally
做我自己
being myself before.
我其实是想要稳定恋情的人 但是...
I'm actually more of a relationship guy, but...
我也是
I'm a relationship girl.
- 你是吗 - 货真价实
- You are? - Through and through.
但我遇到了很多混♥蛋♥ 都只想要一♥夜♥情♥
But after so many jerks who only want one-night stands,
我只能伪装起来
I've had to put up this, like, guard,
假装我想要的也是一♥夜♥情♥
and pretend that's all I want, too.
那别再装了 在我面前你可以放下防备
Well, no more pretending; You can let your guard down with me.
真轻松啊
Such a relief.
出来吧 "一生一世"的莉莉
Come on out, lifetime-commitment Lily.
不好意思 你说谁
I'm sorry, who?
我朋友们都这么叫我
That's what my friends all call me.
因为你是个忠实的好朋友吗
'Cause you're such a committed friend?
因为我想要结婚 昨天就想结
'Cause I want to get married, like, yesterday.
你的防备下得真快啊...
Wow, that guard is just crumbling on down, isn't it?
- 我能告诉你一个秘密吗 - 好的
- Can I tell you a secret? - Okay.
我找了你妈妈 让她觉得是她安排了一切
I hunted your mother down and made her think
但其实都是我♥干♥的
she orchestrated the whole day, but really, it was me.
- 我能说另一件事吗 - 当然了
- Can I tell you another secret? - Sure.
我觉得我爱上你了
I think I love you.
开玩笑啦
Just kidding.
我知道我爱你
I know I love you.
我很高兴你知道我住在哪里
I'm so happy you know where I live.
你解决得如何了 哈利
How you doing over there, Harry?
不怎么样
Not great.
我不知道猴子是怎么做到的
I don't know how monkeys do this.
来吧 这根给我来吃吧
You know what? I got this one.
- 真的吗 - 是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
你吃得都让我觉得反胃了
You're starting to make me sick.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我保证 从现在开始会更努力的
And I promise to make more of an effort from now on.
叮 叮 你好呀
Ring, ring. Hello?
这才是我的女孩嘛
That's my girl.
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表