剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
一部美剧
一部迪士尼动画电影
三代同层
双关:指乐福鞋角色的配音工作
早安纽约
美国健康节目《奥兹医生秀》的主持人
位于欧洲南部的巴尔干半岛西部
反语
美国男演员 曾出演《蜘蛛侠》
指由金融衍生工具与金融组织结合后 以盈利为目的的金融基金
美国纽约州中部城市
真好
Yes.
你看到了吗 朱迪 我就知道
You see, Judy, I knew it.
我就知道我闻到披萨了
I knew I smelled pizza.
哈利 你的鼻子比你年轻多了
Harry, you've got the nose of a much younger man.
宝贝 你为什么不敲我们的门
Honey, why didn't you knock on our door
让我们知道你在家呢
and let us know you were home?
因为我很想一个人吃吃披萨
Because I'm excited to eat pizza
看看《老大哥》
and watch Big Brother alone.
我想知道 自己能否独♥立♥完成这些事
You know, see if I could do it without help.
儿子 我们听得很清楚
Son, we hear you loud and clear.
好吧...
Good. Okay...
《老大哥》是什么
What's Big Brother?
合我们的口味吗
Is it up our alley?
哈利 你还在吗
Harry, you still there?
这是弗瑞德·伯恩斯坦
It's Fred Bernstein.
我在跟他打视频电♥话♥
I'm phone-facing him.
我们还在这儿 弗瑞德
We're still here, Fred.
我们今晚跟弗瑞德和玛莎一起吃了晚饭
We had dinner tonight with Fred and Marsha.
我们告诉他们 你参与了最新的动画电影
We told them that you were in the new animated movie,
他们想听一听你的声音
and they want to hear the voice.
妈 还没定下来呢
Mom, I'm not in the movie.
他们只是想让我去试音
They just wanted me to audition,
但我决定不去
and I have decided not to.
为什么不去
Why not?
因为那动画片很幼稚
Because it's a silly cartoon,
我有很多的试演
I'm getting a lot of auditions,
我要挑剔一点儿
and I'm trying to be selective.
最后你挑了失业吗
So you're selecting unemployment?
我觉得这部影片肯定卖♥♥座 弗瑞德
I think this one's a winner. Fred,
这就像《汽车总动员》
it's like the movie Cars,
不过这个拍的是鞋子
but with shoes.
去吧 乔希 表演鞋子
Go ahead, Josh, be the shoe.
如果我不配音 你们就不会走 是吗
You guys aren't gonna leave until I do the voice, are you?
就算你表演了 那也说不准噢
And even then, who knows?
好吧
Right.
那好吧
All right.
弗瑞德 玛莎 你们好
Hi, Fred and Marsha.
我会假装你们在那儿
I'm gonna assume you guys are there,
即使我只看到了吊扇...
even though all I see is ceiling fan.
- 他来了 - 欢迎回来 乔希
- There he is. - Welcome home, Josh.
嗨 你们好 那么我将为洛伦索配音
Hi, guys. So I'm up for the part of Lorenzo,
一只意大利乐福鞋
an Italian loafer,
在这一幕里
and in this scene,
他在试图赢得凉鞋 桑迪的芳心
he's trying to win the heart of Sandy, a sandal.
- 怎么看都很搞笑 - 是啊
- So many levels. - Yeah.
然后我对她说
And I say to her...
"桑迪 我知道我们来自不同的柜子
"Sandy, I know we come-a from different closets,
但我相信 我们会是一双灵魂伴侣"
but I believe we can become a pair of sole-mates."
好了 表演结束 拜
Okay, show's over. Bye.
等你定了这场演出的时间 我就要
When you book this gig, I'm gonna send out
群发吹牛邮件了
a brag-blast e-mail.
爸 你有必要吗 每次我一参演什么
Dad, do you have to send a giant group e-mail
你就发一大堆群邮件
every time I'm in something?
我是个自豪的爸爸
I'm a proud father.
要想让我们朋友嫉妒...
It's a more efficient way
这个方法更直接有效
of making our friends jealous.
玛莎看着并不嫉妒 但看着很吃惊
Marsha didn't look jealous, she just looked shocked.
不 她是整成这样的
No, that was her face lift.
我还在这呢
I'm still here.
天哪
Geez...
像平时一样 看起来很可爱
Looking lovely, as always.
- 他们超级讨厌 - 还在呢
- They are so annoying. - Still here!
我的天 哈利 把它挂掉
My God! Harry, turn it off.
我确实喜欢《老大哥》
I did like Big Brother.
它确实很符合我们的口味
It was up our alley.
那比萨不好吃吗 哈利
And wasn't the pizza delicious, Harry?
好吃
Yes, it was.
你说好吃就好吃吧
I'll have to take your word for it,
很高兴你们喜欢我的晚餐
but I'm glad you enjoyed my dinner.
快来 哈利 我们要去
Come on, Harry, we got to send out
发新的吹牛邮件了
your new brag-blast.
大家 你们肯定不会相信这件事
Guys, you are not gonna believe this.
安德鲁 告诉他们
Andrew, tell them.
我明天要上电视了
I am gonna be on TV tomorrow.
- 什么 - 没错
- What? - That's right.
我男人上周完成了一台
My man performed a ground-breaking
开创性的心脏手术
heart surgery last week,
他受邀参加 《早安纽约》栏目
and he's been invited to talk about it
去详述这件事
on Wake Up New York City.
我爱那个节目
I love that show.
凯茜和琦普让我觉得
Cathy and Chip make me feel
我就是他们家族的一员
like I'm a part of their family.
兄弟 这真棒
Dude, that's awesome.
很不错
Very nice.
乔希也参演了新的鞋子电影
And Josh is in the new shoe movie.
- 就像《汽车总动员》 - 是的
- It's like Cars. - Yeah.
好吧 大伙儿 再见了
Okay, guys, we'll see you later.
怎么回事
What the heck?
他们对你的事情 几乎没什么反应
They barely reacted to your news.
为什么他们总是把乔希的事情
Why do they always make such a bigger deal
看得比你的更重要
about Josh's stuff than yours?
可能是因为 他早产了六个月
It's probably because he was born six weeks early
还必须要在恒温箱里过活吧
and had to be in an incubator.
- 真是狡猾 - 就是
- What a weasel move. - Yeah.
狡猾吗
"Weasel move" ?
我可是在重症监护室待了八个星期
I spent eight weeks in the ICU.
是的 乔希 我们都看到你了
Yeah, Josh, we all see you.
乔希做的事情 能被大家看见
It's just 'cause what Josh does is public.
可我又不能 带着爸妈的朋友去手术室
My parents can't bring their friends into the OR
看我做手术
to watch me perform surgery.
不能看
No,
但是 爸妈可以向朋友们
but they can show them
展示你的电视采访
your TV interview.
我是说 如果你表现好 那他们肯定
I mean, if you do well, that's totally something
想要把节目 展示给他们的朋友看
they'd want to share with their friends.
"如果"我表现好 是什么意思
What do you mean if I do well?
上电视可没那么容易 兄弟
Being on TV isn't that easy, bro.
也不会太难吧 你不就做得挺好
It can't be that hard. Case in point, you do it.
好吧 大人物
All right, big shot,
现在假装我是主持人
let's pretend I'm the host.
跟我讲讲手术过程的事吧
Just tell me all about the procedure.
三秒后直播开始 三 二 一 开始
And we're live in three, two, one, go.
凯茜...
Well, Cathy...
这个手术的特别之处在于
what is unique about this procedure
通常情况下 当你打开胸腔以后
is that normally, when you enter the thoracic cavity,
- 你会通过... - 亲爱的
- normally you go through the... - Babe?
- 你的手在干嘛 - 你什么意思
- What's with the hands? - What do you mean?
你看起来像一只
You look like a T-Rex
要给人做后背按♥摩♥的霸王龙
trying to give someone a back rub.
不 我没有
No, I don't.
- 你有 再来一遍 - 好的
- Yeah, you do. Try it again. - Okey.
这个手术的特别之处在于...
What is unique about this procedure is...
我的天哪
My God.
我的手在干什么
What am I doing with my hands?
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表