剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
三代同层
一种健美操
美国职棒大联盟的选手
一个由美国人发明的桌游
反语
非英语词汇
美国电影
美国真人秀
你们为什么在我的公♥寓♥里
Why are you in my apartment?
我们在约会
It's date night.
你们为什么要在我的公♥寓♥里约会
Why are you having date night in my apartment?
你不在家 我们就来这里
We do every time you go out.
也没有很多次嘛
So, not a lot.
我们喜欢待在这里 这样就不用担心
We like it in here. We don't have to worry
把宝宝吵醒
about waking the baby.
或者把酒溅到我们的家具上
Or spilling wine on our own furniture,
那可比你的家具高级多了 你看
which is a lot nicer than yours. I mean, look.
上周把鳄梨酱蹭到沙发上 根本没事
Guacamole from last week, and no big deal.
好吧 还好你们没在我床上办事
Well, at least you're not having sex in my bed.
你怎么回来得这么早
So, why are you home so early?
因为我所有的朋友
'cause every one of my friends
都结婚生子了
is now married with kids
他们晚上九点就休息了
and gets tired at 9:00.
我要结交点新朋友
I need to find some new friends.
至少找个又酷又有趣的人一起出去玩
Or at least someone cool and fun to hang out with.
我很酷而且有趣 我跟你出去玩
I'm cool and fun. I'll hang out with you.
你们俩也是来这里约会的吗
Do you two also have date night in my apartment?
不 但你妈让我来这里剪脚趾甲
No, but Mommy sends me over here to clip my toenails.
那我们要一起做什么有趣的事情
So, what cool and fun things should we do together?
我尊巴舞班上的女孩们
The girls at my Zumba
迫不及待想看看你长什么样了
class are dying to put a face with the name.
可这跟我想的恰恰相反
Yeah, that's pretty much the opposite of what I had in mind.
朱迪 我们儿子好似一匹烈马
But, Judy, our Joshua is a stallion,
他需要跟其它的马 在开阔的草原上
and he needs another stallion to run wild with
一起撒野
across the open plains.
我一直挺喜欢巴里·斯坦的
I always liked that Barry Stein.
他可以成为新朋友
He could be a new friend.
巴里·斯坦吗 他不就是那个
Barry Stein? Isn't he the guy
总用嘴喂他的雪貂喝水的人吗
who used to let his ferret drink out of his mouth?
对 但你可能不需要那么做
Yeah, but you probably wouldn't have to do that.
无意冒犯 你们还不走吗
So, not to be rude, but are you guys staying?
因为我们俩想继续看电影
'Cause we'd love to get back to our movie.
我的错 我们这就走
My bad. We're going.
- 真的吗 太好了 - 不 这是我家
- Really? Great.- No, this is my home.
快出去
Get out.
- 再见 - 好吧 我们这就走
- Good-bye. - Okay, we're leaving.
我还以为他们要住在这呢
I thought they'd never leave.
- 早上好啊 朋友们 - 我刚刚想到
- What up, fellas? - Hey, I just thought
圣诞节要送你什么礼物了
of a good Christmas gift for you.
长运动裤
Sweatpants.
好吧 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
卢克 早上好啊 哥们
Hey, my man, Luke. What up?
你今天出门有点晚 怎么了
I see you got a late start today. What's up?
昨晚玩大了 本来出去吃披萨
Yeah, had kind of a crazy night. Went out for a slice,
遇到一个人 最后发现是德瑞克·基特
bumped into some guy... He end up being Derek Jeter.
后来我就和一堆洋基队球员
Next thing you know, I'm playing beer pong
在俱乐部打投杯球
in the clubhouse with half the Yankees.
- 酷 - 意料之中
- Cool. - Totally relate.
你好 我叫卢克
What's up, man? I'm Luke.
- 你好 我是乔希 - 乔希
- Hey. I'm Josh. - Josh.
自行车不错啊
Nice bike.
- 谢谢 - 等等
- Thanks, man. - Wait.
你是不是演过《盲探》
Are you the guy from Blind Cop?
对 现在看来 它不是最好的...
Yeah. In retrospect, it wasn't the best...
天哪 我爱那个节目
Man, I love that show!
太好了
Cool.
看我的
Yeah. Wait.
"这里闻着有犯罪的味道"
"Smells like crime in here."
你骑车要去哪里
So, where are you riding?
我通常绕着中♥央♥公园锻炼 你呢
I usually do the loop in Central Park. What about you?
我要骑车去哈德逊河谷
Driving up to the Hudson Valley.
那里有很多秘密的小路
They got a bunch of secret trails up there.
听起来好棒
Man, that sounds awesome.
- 你肯定会爱上那里 - 我也觉得
- Man, you would love it. - I bet I would.
- 没错 你肯定会 - 就是
- Yeah, you would. - Yeah.
我在高中的舞会看到太多这种对话了
I see enough of this at middle school dances.
你们俩为什么不一起去啊
Why don't you two go together?
- 我不希望... - 你没必要...
- I wouldn't want to... - I mean, don't feel like you have to...
- 我很愿意去... - 如果你想...
- I mean, I'd love to... - If you want to...
- 不 你可能要忙别的 - 你确定吗
- No, you probably have a thing. - Are you sure?
说真的 朋友 我很愿意有人陪
Seriously, man, I'd love the company.
好的 太棒了
Okay. Yeah, cool.
这大概要花一整天 你有时间吗
It's kind of an all-day thing. You got the time?
我可以把其它事情改期
I can juggle some stuff around.
你不会要穿着这条短裤去吧
Not in those shorts, you can't.
好的 我去拿...
Okay, I'm gonna grab...
好 多谢
Yeah, thank you.
多亏了这双手
Thanks to these hands,
这个大城市的人口数量保持不变
the population of our fair city remains exactly the same.
在纽约 每九分钟就有一个人去世
You know, someone dies in New York every nine minutes.
要是我会分身术就好了
Why can't there be more of me?
福乐园是什么
What's the Flergen?
是给怀特刚买♥♥的护栏床
It's Wyatt's new playpen.
刚从丹麦送过来
Just got here from Denmark.
我给他买♥♥了最贵的一个
I got him the most expensive one
因为我每天上班不能陪他
so I feel less guilty
这样一来 我的愧疚能少点
about being a working mom.
- 你好 伊芙- 你好
- Hey, what's up, Eve? - Hey.
- 我来组装护栏床 - 好的 在那里
- Ready to put that playpen together. - Cool. Have at it.
谢谢
Thanks.
看看你 穿着那套医生制♥服♥
Boy, look at you in that little doctor outfit.
你为什么让尼克组装护栏床
Why'd you call Nick to put the playpen together?
因为我爸很忙 而我要去上班
'cause my dad was busy, and I have to work.
你好啊
Hello?
你好
Hi.
不 我的意思是 我可以组装啊
N... No. I mean, hi, I can do it.
我刚刚把一个人的胸腔打开
I just sawed open a man's chest
缝合了他的心脏
and put his heart together.
组装护栏床简直小菜一碟
I can handle a playpen.
你是一个出色的外科医生
You're a brilliant surgeon,
但那只是人类的身体
but that's just a human body.
而这可是福乐园
This... is the Flergen.
你觉得我不会组装吗
You don't think I can do it?
这...
This...
这个女人啊
this girl.
你知道我们的工具箱放在哪吗
Do you even know where we keep the toolbox?
- 水池下面 - 不是
- Under the sink. - Nope.
- 壁橱 - 越猜越离谱了
- Hall closet. - Colder.
圈套 其实我们根本没有工具箱
Trick question. We don't have one.
回答正确
Nailed it.
真的谢谢你 尼克
Thanks again, Nick.
钱在柜子上
Money's on the counter.
没事啊 哥们 我来组装就好了
Hey, it's all good, man. I got this.
你们放轻松 打开电视机
You just relax, watch some TV,
还可以喝点白葡萄酒
maybe have a little white wine.
没错 我待会要喝点白葡萄酒
Yeah, maybe I will have some white wine
庆祝我完美地组装好福乐园
as a victory bev after I build the Flergen.
这个男人啊
This guy.
谢谢你 尼克
Thank you, Nick,
但现在 这里不需要你的服务了
but your services are no longer needed.
我没问题啊
That's fine by me.
说来我确实有一天内取消服务的政策
That said, I do have a 24-hour cancellation policy,
那我去给自己买♥♥只乌龟
so I'm-a buy myself a turtle.
伙计 今天真是太有意思了
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表