剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
我说对了
I was right.
我也是
So was I.
这是我的诅咒
It's my curse.
是啊 我是个完美的媒人
Sure, I'm an amazing matchmaker,
但是又付出了什么代价呢
but at what cost?
乔希今天还邀请我 下周日去看尼克斯队的球赛
I mean, just today, Josh invited me to a Knicks game next Sunday.
我很开心 也很激动...
And I got happy and excited...
等一下
Wait a minute.
他周五就要去伦敦了
He's going to London on Friday.
为什么还要邀请你去看周日的球赛
Why would he invite you to a game Sunday?
因为他是个好人 然后现在他要搬去伦敦了 所以...
'Cause he's a good man, and now he's moving to London and...
我的天 罗伯特女士 他骗了你
my damn, Mrs. Roberts, he lied to you.
我的天 没错
My damn, indeed.
尼克 看样子我是被耍了
Nick, it seems I am being played.
你知道玩我的人是什么下场吗
You know what happens to people who play me?
什么
What?
我不知道 以前还没有人有这个胆量来耍我
I don't know. No one's ever had the balls to do it before.
好了 我刚把怀特放下
All right, I just put Wyatt down,
他应该很快就会睡着了
and he should be asleep soon.
好的 先来一发再看剧 还是先看剧再来一发
All right. Sex and then Netflix, or Netflix and then sex?
不如两个一起吧
Both at the same time?
好啊 我喜欢这个
Yeah, I love that.
嘿
Hey.
我能和你们聊聊吗
Can I talk to you guys?
当然了 哈利
Of course, Harry.
我一直在想昨天晚上
I've been thinking about last night,
然后我... 我意识到了一些事情
and I... I realized something.
意识到自己只要被裹得牢牢的
That when swaddled tight enough, you can sleep
就能在别人沙发上安睡16个小时吗
for 16 hours straight on someone else's couch?
我意识到了你们不觉得我是个好的保姆
That you guys don't think I'm a good babysitter.
什么
What?
那真是...
That's...
安德鲁
Andrew.
爸
Dad.
你是个超级棒的保姆
You're a fantastic babysitter.
你随时都能照看他
You can watch him any time.
不 我知道为什么当时尼克也在这里
No, I know why Nick was here.
虽然我很想和怀特待在一块儿
And as much as I want to spend time with Wyatt,
但还是算了... 我还是直接等他九岁的时候
no... I'll just wait till he's nine
带他出去喝啤酒吧
and take him out for a beer.
听起来很棒 老爸
Sounds good, Dad.
我们到时候再解决这个问题
We'll deal with it then.
好吧 我要去跟他说晚安了
Okay. I'm gonna go and give him a kiss good night.
好
Okay.
这下我感觉有点愧疚了
Now I feel bad.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
- 我们应该去吗 - 对 我们最好...
- Should we go? - Yeah, we... we better.
等一下 不 停下
Wait. No. Stop.
怎么了
What?
他只是想去跟怀特说个晚安
He just wants to kiss Wyatt good night.
而且他确实把你养育得很好
And he did raise you just fine.
他把我弄丢过一次 除此之外 还不错
He dropped me once, but other than that, pretty solid.
所以我们应该相信他
So we should trust him.
好吧
All right.
在监视器里看就够了
Enough to watch on the monitor.
我的祖父曾经带我
My grandfather used to take me
坐火车去布鲁克林的展望公园
on the train to Prospect Park in Brooklyn,
在那儿我们吃冰淇淋 钓鳟鱼
where we would eat snow cones and go fishing for trout.
好温馨啊
That's so sweet.
有一天我也会带你去那儿
And someday I'm gonna take you there.
流浪汉现在很喜欢去那里洗澡了
It's now a popular spot for homeless people to bathe.
但是那里还是很有趣
But still fun.
你是个好孩子
You're a great kid.
虽然你的父母都很神经质
Even if your parents are totally neurotic.
别担心
Don't worry.
等你长大了 对付他们就容易了
You'll be able to handle them a lot easier when you grow up,
我还会教你一个叫大♥麻♥的好东西
and I introduce you to a fun little treat called marijuana.
喂 你们俩 我开玩笑的
Just kidding, you two.
我知道你们在听
I know you're listening.
好 这边请
Okay, right this way.
妈 发生什么事了
Mom? What's going on?
别介意 桑杰只是过来看看♥房♥♥间
Don't mind us, Sanjay's just here to look at the apartment.
很抱歉 桑杰 我没意识到
I'm sorry, Sanjay. I didn't realize
现租♥房♥♥客还在这儿
the current tenant would be here.
这间房♥吗 我的房♥间吗
This apartment? My apartment?
发生什么事了
What is happening?
既然你们周五要搬到伦敦去了
Well, since you two are moving to London on Friday,
我打算要出租这间房♥子
I wanted to get a jump on renting the place.
现在是不是不太方便
Is this a bad time?
方便得很
It's a perfect time.
看一下这边宽阔的厨房♥
Take a look at this spacious chef's kitchen.
她真的觉得我们要搬走了
She really thinks we're moving.
我不觉得
I don't think she does.
我认为她是在虚张声势
I think she's calling our bluff.
你知道吗 我也要反过来吓吓她
And you know what? I'm gonna call hers.
- 好吧 我要找我的内衣内♥裤♥了- 好
- Cool. I'm gonna try to find my underwear. - Cool.
桑杰 我要跟你说件事
Sanjay, I have to tell you something.
什么事
And what is that?
你会喜欢这间房♥子的
You'd be very happy in this apartment.
我想我找到了
I think I found 'em!
有什么问题么 妈
What's wrong, Mom?
没事儿啊
Not a thing.
我也觉得桑杰会喜欢这里的
I also think that Sanjay would be happy here.
桑杰 你觉得呢
So what do you say, Sanjay?
我决定租了
I'll take it.
你听到了吗 乔希 他决定租了
You hear that, Josh? He'll take it.
我确实听到了
I did hear that.
好消息 劳伦
Great news, Lauren.
桑杰要搬进来了
Sanjay's moving in.
然后呢 妈
So now what, Mom?
他现在要签租♥房♥♥合同
Now he signs the lease.
行啊 就好像你真的准备了...
Okay. Like you prepared an actual...
- 给你 - 你准备了租♥房♥♥合同吗
- Here you go. - You prepared a lease?
发生什么事了
What's happening?
这间房♥不租
What's happening is the apartment's not available.
没错
That's right.
这间房♥其实不租 对吧
The apartment is not available, is it?
我可是请了一天假过来的
Took the day off work to come here.
我找到了 我要去浴室把它们换上
I got 'em. And I'm gonna go put them on in the bathroom.
不好意思啊
Sorry about this.
习惯了 同样型号♥的老妈
Used to it. Same brand of mother.
你为什么要说你要搬去伦敦
Why'd you say you were moving to London?
因为你装作和这件事无关
Because you pretended you had nothing to do with this,
但事实上从头到尾你都在...
when, actually, the whole time, you were...
帮忙
Helping.
插手
Meddling.
乔希 我只是希望你能找到对的人
Josh, I just want you to find the right girl.
我知道 我也喜欢劳伦
I know you do, and I like Lauren,
但是你不给我们一些空间的话
but it's never gonna work unless you back off
我和她是不会有结果的
and give us some space.
你是对的 从现在开始
You're right. From now on,
我只管自己的事儿
I'm gonna mind my own business.
你以前就说过了
You've said that before.
这次我向你保证
Well, this time I give you my word.
你上次也保证过了
You gave me your word last time.
这次我发誓
Well, this time I swear.
你上次也发誓了
You swore last time.
乔希 不管我说什么
Josh, no matter what I say,
我们都知道 我还是会做我想要做的
we both know I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do.
你真是太固执了
Well, you're nothing if not consistent.
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表