剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
We're gonna make a viral video.
爸 短片是否热门 不是由你做出来的
Dad, you can't make a viral video.
它只能变得热门 不然就是默默无闻
It just kind of goes viral or it doesn't.
这个一定行
Well, this one does.
不 你不能... 好吧
No, you don't... okay.
如果你能来演的话 效果一定非同凡响
And... and it would be terrific if you starred in it.
老爸 我很想帮你 但是我真的很忙
Dad, I... I'd love to, but I'm really busy.
你到底在忙什么
What are you so busy with?
我有剧本要读 我还要和电影经纪人见面
Well, I have scripts to read. I'm meeting with theater agents.
没问题 就当我没问
No problem. Forget I asked.
我会拍的
I'll do it.
你不会拍的
You're not doing it.
不 我想拍这个视频
No, I want to do it.
我不希望你拍这个视频
I don't want you to do it.
求你了 老爸
Please, Dad,
就让我为你参演这个热门短片吧
let me be in this viral video for you.
既然你如此在意... 那好吧
Okay. If it means that much to you.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
这个单词是"不" 跟着我说一遍 不
The word is "No." Say it with me. No.
得了吧 我完全能拒绝他们
Okay, I am perfectly capable of saying no to them.
不会吧 你演过盲人警♥察♥
No way, it's the blind cop.
你好 最近怎么样
Hey, man, how you doing?
"抓到他们了 头儿 我抓到他们了"
"I got 'em, Chief, I got 'em!"
那个节目很难看
That show sucked.
"多谢了"
Thank you so much.
天哪 乔希
My God. Josh.
你们这些人怎么回事
What is with you people?
盲人警♥察♥很糟 我们都知道了
Blind Cop sucked. We all know it suck...
不是的 安德鲁 这是克里斯蒂娜·琼斯
No, no, no, Andrew, this is Christina Jones.
- 我密歇根大学的同学 嗨 - 你好
- We went to Michigan together. Hi. - Hi.
缘分啊 我都不知道你在纽约
This is crazy. I didn't know you were in the city.
是啊
Yeah.
我... 你们聊吧
I, I'm gonna let you guys catch up.
我该回医院了
I got to head back to the hospital.
我是外科医生
Surgeon.
你最近怎么样 乔希
How have you been, Josh?
我离婚了 而且我的节目被砍了
Well, I got divorced and my show got canceled.
听起来是两件坏事
Two things which sound really
但塞翁失马 焉知非福 你怎么样
bad but could maybe be good. How about you?
我刚刚从失恋的阴影中走出来
Well, I just went through a breakup myself.
太好了
Yes.
没错 那一定很艰难
Yes, that must've been hard.
是啊 不过分手是最好的决定
Yes. Well, it was for the best.
他的父母简直是噩梦
His parents were a nightmare.
管得太多了
So overbearing.
我可从来没经历过那种事呢
I cannot relate to that at all.
大家好啊
What up, fellas?
本宝宝时来运转啦
Things are looking up for the kid.
怎么了 你去试镜了吗
Why? Did you get an audition?
不 我没有
No, I did not,
但我要和克里斯蒂娜·琼斯约会了
but I did get a date with Christina Jones.
- 不错啊 - 约会又不能偿还账单
- Hey. - That's not gonna pay the bills.
说得好
Got him.
我的朋友 也就是比利的爸爸
My friend, Billy's father,
在制♥作♥保罗·费格的电影
is producing Paul Feig's
"伴娘我最大"的续集
follow-up to Bridesmaids.
叫"新郎我最大"
It's called Groomies.
我觉得第二幕有点问题
Has some problems in the second act,
他们早晚会发现的
but they'll find it.
有个医生角色 你该去找你的经纪人商量
You should ask your agent about the role of doctor.
把盲人警♥察♥的臭名声洗掉
Get that Blind Cop stink off you.
谢谢你 伊恩
Thank you, Ian,
但我不需要一个十二岁孩子的职业建议
but I don't need career advice from a 12-year-old.
叫"新郎我最大" 那个医生的角色
It's called Groomies. The role of the doctor.
对 丹尼 我知道那对我来说是个好机遇
Yeah, Danny, I know it'd be a great job for me to get.
所以我才给你打电♥话♥说这件事啊
That's why I'm calling you, my agent,
我的经纪人
to tell you about it.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
嗨 乔希
Hi, Joshy.
你... 你怎么总是知道我回来了
How? How do you always know?
我们以前可是共用一个身体噢
We used to be one body.
保罗·费格的试镜有消息吗
Yeah, so, any word on the Paul Feig audition?
他们不相信我能演一个医生吗
They don't believe I could play a doctor?
我看过那么多医生
I look like every doctor
我觉得我和他们没差啊
I've ever been to.
好吧 多谢费心
All right, well, thanks for checking.
乔希
Josh.
是啊 你当然应该在这了
Sure. Why wouldn't you be here?
从好市多买♥♥来的壁橱
Costco closet.
我刚刚发现
It just so happens
我法学院的同学 艾迪·艾博曼
my classmate from law school, Eddie Aberman,
曾是巴利 保罗·费格的表亲
represented Paul Feig's cousin, Barry,
在税务局的审计代表人
in his IRS audit.
要我让艾迪安排你跟保罗见一面吗
Should I ask Eddie to fix up a meeting for you and Paul?
爸 身为一位好莱坞的喜剧大导演
Dad, one of the biggest comedy directors in Hollywood
他怎么可能会因为
is not gonna meet with me
他表亲和艾迪·艾博曼是熟人
because of his cousin's
就同意见我呢
connection to Eddie Aberman.
这里有番茄酱吗
Do we have ketchup?
这里有番茄酱吗
Do we have ketchup?
有啊
Yeah.
你看起来挺帅啊
You look nice.
那是因为他要和我一起出演
Well, that's because he's costarring
我公♥司♥的短视频
in my firm's video.
是他求我 我才答应他的
He practically begged me to be in it.
我忘记短视频的事了
I forgot about that stupid video.
我穿正装是因为我今晚有约会
I'm dressed up because I have a date tonight.
和那个在公园打量我的女孩吗
That girl from the park who was checking me out?
不要告诉爸妈
Don't tell Mom and Dad.
他们肯定要见她 跟她吃饭
They'll want to meet her and feed her
然后询问她的生育能力如何
and ask her about her ability to have children.
确实如此 等下 也就是说你要选择
Obviously. Wait, so let me get this straight.
八年来的第一次约会 还是爸的无聊视频
First date in eight years or Dad's sad video.
天哪 这太难选了
Boy, that's a tough one.
我可以两件事都做
I can do both.
拍个视频又能花多长时间呢
How long can the video take?
热门视频 第四十二次
Viral video, take 42.
好吧 好吧 这次我可以的
Okay, okay, I got it this time.
好的 太好了
Good, good, good, good.
我父亲去世得太突然了
My father's death was so sudden, and I'm overwhelmed
我不知道该如何处理这么多事情
by all the decisions I have to make.
幸运的是 你的父亲未雨绸缪
Well, luckily, your father was ready for just this moment
生前便雇佣了辛格·斯特林来准备文件
and hired Singer Sterling to prepare the documents.
搞定 超完美
Nailed it! Perfect!
无可挑剔 简直是神作
No notes. Can't beat it!
- 感觉不错 - 确实不错
- Yeah, felt good. - It was good!
我必须走了 爸
Got to go, Dad!
表演不难嘛
Acting's not hard.
- 哪位 - 乔希 我是莫利
- Hello? - Josh, this is Molly,
安德鲁和伊芙招的保姆 你快回来
Andrew and Eve's babysitter. You need to come home.
天哪 孩子出事了吗
My God, did something happen to the baby?
我不知道 孩子在另一个房♥间
I don't know. It's in the other room.
但我遇到麻烦了
But I'm having a crisis.
我男朋友和我闺蜜搞在一起了
My boyfriend just hooked up with my best friend.
安德鲁和伊芙不接电♥话♥
And Andrew and Eve aren't answering their phones.
可我快赶不上约会了
Well, I'm barely gonna make my date as it is.
去找我妈 但别提我约会的事情
Go get my mother. But don't mention the date.
你妈不在家 我给你十分钟
Your mother's not home. You have ten minutes.
不 抱歉 但这不关我的事
No, I'm sorry, but no, this is not my problem!
对不起 我来得有点晚
Hey. Sorry I'm a little late.
- 你真美 - 谢谢
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表