剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
她一定会被我这消息气死 今晚太棒了
My news is gonna kill her. What a night.
我要邀请她过来
I'm gonna invite her over.
埃莉诺
Eleanor!
妈 别叫了
Mom, stop.
我没得到那个角色
I didn't get the part.
什么
What?
他们选了詹姆斯·弗兰科
They gave it to James Franco.
你非常喜欢他
You love him.
确实
I do.
但我以为你已经得到那个角色了
But I thought you already got it.
伊芙说...
Eve said...
是的 她是这么说了
Yes, she did.
她这么说是因为...
She said that because...
因为你们一周都没有离开我们的公♥寓♥
Because you haven't left our apartment in over a week.
我只是需要休息
I just needed a break.
你们太能折腾了
A little of you goes a long way.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
小乔 你为什么要骗我们
Joshie, why did you lie?
我是说 伊芙说谎 我已经见怪不怪了
I mean, Eve lying, sure, who's surprised by that,
可你...
but you?
我不知道 我只是...
I don't know, I just...
我才该是电视明星 而你该是医生
I'm supposed to be the TV guy and you're the doctor.
但突然之间 你每周都会上电视...
And now all of a sudden you're on TV every week...
每周两次
Twice a week.
然后就像这样打我的脸
And shoving it in my face like that
我只是希望也能反击回去
and I just wanted something to shove back.
你就是这样 你就是不愿意
So typical. You couldn't let me
让我获得人们的关注 连两秒都不行
have the spotlight for two seconds.
要是我没有帮你
You wouldn't even be in the spotlight
你根本就不会站到聚光灯下
if I hadn't helped you.
或许你该帮帮你自己
Maybe you should've helped yourself.
那你就能为那双人字拖配音了
Then you would've gotten the job of a talking flip-flop.
它不是一双人字拖
It wasn't a flip-flop.
它是一双乐福鞋
It was a loafer
而且是纯意大利皮革做的
and he was 100% Italian leather.
现在是纯詹姆斯·弗兰科了
Well, they went with 100% James Franco.
我都等不及要带怀特去看了
I can't wait to take Wyatt to see it.
他会爱死它的
He's-a gonna love it!
"嗨 凯茜 我是怪手医生
"Hi, Cathy. I'm Dr. Weird Hands.
欢迎来到侏罗纪医院"
Welcome to Jurassic Hospital."
医学上的事 我是个医生
Doctor stuff. I'm a doctor.
我才不会那样说话 好发型先生
I don't talk like that. Nice hair.
儿子们 儿子们 别吵了
Boys, boys, boys, stop it.
好了 不吵了
Please, stop.
无所谓了 哈利
Doesn't matter, Harry.
艾莉·齐默尔曼已经看到了
Ellie Zimmerman's already seen it.
你有话要对我说吗
You got something to say to me?
没有 你有话要对我说吗
No. You got something to say to me?
没有
Nope.
我行医的手
My doctor hands!
天哪 安德鲁 我很抱歉
God, Andrew, I'm so sorry.
哈哈 你先道歉了
Ha-ha, you said it first.
你知道吗 我是真的很抱歉
You know what, I actually am sorry.
你是我的弟弟
You're my brother
而我却没有替你感到高兴
and I wasn't happy for you.
我有点不对劲
I mean, something is wrong with me.
我像是个糟糕的人
I'm, like, a terrible person.
你没有什么不对劲的
There's nothing wrong with you.
有好事发生在你身上时 我也会不开心
When good stuff happens to you, I'm not always happy.
得了吧 你这么说是为了安慰我吧
Come on. You're just saying that to make me feel better.
不是的 兄弟
No, bro.
当你续订《盲探》的时候
When you booked Blind Cop,
我狼吞虎咽地吃掉了一大块蛋糕
I wolfed down an entire sheet cake.
真的吗
Really?
终生难忘
Big time.
而当我听说它被取消了的时候
And when it got cancelled,
这么说吧 九个月之后 你有了一个外甥
let's just say nine months later, you had a nephew.
你还记得吗 我们小的时候
Do you remember when we were little
去拜访住在锡拉丘兹的皮特叔叔
and we went up to visit Uncle Pete in Syracuse
你在一场游泳比赛中打败了我
and you beat me in that swimming race?
记得 我太拼命了
Yeah, yeah, I was so tired
当时觉得自己都要溺水了
I almost drowned.
我当时是打算淹死你的
I tried to drown you.
不 不是的 你救了我
No. No, you saved me.
不 是我一直把你往下扯
No. I held you under.
太神经了...
That's hysterical.
为什么 你觉得我们为什么会这样
Why? Why do you think we're like this?
可能是每一次
It's probably 'cause every time
你遇到了什么好事
something great happened to you,
老妈都会强迫我为此庆祝
Mom would force me to celebrate it.
是啊 是啊 她也让我这么做
Yeah, yeah, she did that to me, too.
你记得吗 她曾经把我们俩的成绩单
Do you remember, she used to put both our report cards
贴在冰箱上 那我们就能一直看到
on the refrigerator so we always had to see
对方考得怎么样
how well the other one was doing?
是的 是的
Yes, yes.
晚上好
Good evening.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
是啊 我们知道了 这都怪你 女士
Yeah, we're on to you, lady.
对 都是因为你 我们才变得如此好胜
Yeah, you're the reason we're so competitive.
所有的剪报
All the newspaper clippings.
以及夸赞他的影评
And his good reviews.
还有贴在冰箱上的成绩单
And the report cards taped on the fridge.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
我问你们
Let me ask you something.
当你看到你哥的成绩单
What happened when you saw
贴在你的旁边时 你有什么感受
your brother's report card next to yours?
我很生气 因为他考得更好
I got mad 'cause his was better.
然后你做了什么呢
And what did you do?
我在下一学期 拿到了全优
I got straight As the next semester.
那你又做了什么呢
And what did you do?
那个学期之后 我更努力学习
Worked even harder the semester after that
取得了优异成绩
and crushed it.
如今 我的两个儿子
So now I have
一个是优秀医生 一个是天才演员
a brilliant doctor and a gifted actor.
你们有什么想对我说的吗
Was there something you boys wanted to say to me?
- 谢谢你 老妈 - 对不起 老妈
- Thank you, Mom. - Sorry, Mom.
现在 这里有一篇
Now, here's an article
关于艾莉·齐默尔曼儿子的报道
on Ellie Zimmerman's son.
我希望在母亲节之前 你们能超过他
I want him outdone by Mother's Day.
乔希有个大新闻
Josh has huge news.
说吧 告诉他
Go ahead, tell him.
是这样的 我...
Well, I...
他接到了一个电♥话♥
He got a call
是上次那部鞋子电影的选角导演打来的
from the casting director of the shoe movie.
继续 告诉他 她说了什么
Go ahead, tell him what she said.
她说...
She said that...
詹姆斯·弗兰科不想为那部电影配音
James Franco doesn't want to do it,
所以他们把这个任务 给了你哥哥
so they gave the part to your brother.
他将为一双
He's gonna be
意大利乐福鞋配音
an Italian loafer,
在家附近的影院就有上映
coming to a theater near you.
我得走了 去帮你们爸爸发送吹牛邮件
I have to go and help your father with a brag-blast.
太激动了
Very exciting.
祝贺你 兄弟 这太棒了
Congrats, bro. That's awesome.
谢谢你 哥们 多亏你之前那样出彩
Thanks, man, but I couldn't have done it
不然我如今也不会成功
if you hadn't been so awesome first.
你还好吗
You good?
不怎么好
Not really.
他们取消了我的电视节目
They cancelled my TV segment.
很显然
Apparently,
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表