剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
with everyone at this table.
- 干杯 - 干杯 敬你 宝贝
- Cheers. - Cheers. To you, sweetheart.
- 干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
那么 我们要点什么呢
So, what are we getting?
让我们点一些家庭套餐吧
Let's order a bunch of stuff, family-style.
- 好呀 - 我其实更想自己来点
- Yeah. - I'd actually rather do my own thing.
好吧 那也行
Well, that works, too.
等一下 也可以这么选吗 这么多年
Wait, that's an option? For years,
我一直吃你妈妈让我吃的东西
I've been eating whatever your mother tells me to.
我曾经是个素食主义者
I used to be a vegetarian.
爸 我们点两人份的肋眼牛排怎么样
Dad, how 'bout we do the old rib eye for two?
拒绝 过
No. Pass.
点鸡
Chicken.
好吧 我懂你意思了
All right, point taken, okay?
我感到很内疚 我不应该拒绝你
I feel horrible. I never should have stopped you
不让你在我们的婚礼上讲话
from giving your wedding speech.
是啊 我打赌肯定会很棒的
Yeah, I bet it would've been great.
你真的这么想吗
Do you mean that?
是啊 我真希望
Yes. Yes. And I wish
我们能回到那个时候 你就能...
we could go back in time so you could...
你 你为什么要站起来敲杯子
Wh-Why are you standing up and clinking your glass?
我记得每一个词
I remember every word.
大家系好安全带哦
Buckle up, everyone.
大家好
Hello, everybody.
首先 我想要向那个
First, I'd like to apologize
开黑色普瑞斯的人道歉
to whoever drives a black Prius.
我以为那写凹槽会弹出来
I thought those dents would pop right out,
但是我让它们变得更糟了
but I only made them worse.
当安德鲁第一次向我们介绍伊芙的时候
When Andrew first introduced us to Eve,
我以为她是个矮个子的男生
I thought she was a tiny man.
我也对此表示接受
And I was okay with it.
我只是希望我的孩子开心
I just want my kids to be happy.
但后来我认识到你是一个会体贴 会照顾
But then I learned what a caring, supportive,
特别出色的小个子男生
brilliant little man you are.
我猜我想要说的是
I guess what I'm trying to say is
没有什么事比家人更重要
there's nothing more important than family.
当我第一次看到朱迪的时候
When I looked at Judy for the first time,
她感觉就像我的家人
she felt like family.
伊芙 第一次见你 你也给我这样的感觉
And, Eve, the first time I met you, you felt that way, too.
你和罗伯特一家完美融合了
You fit perfectly into the crazy Roberts clan.
你能正式成为我们家的一员
And Judy and I couldn't be more thrilled
我和朱迪都感到无比的开心
that you are officially part of it.
敬这对快乐的小情侣一杯
Here's to the happy couple.
哈利 真是太贴心了
Harry, that was so sweet.
亲爱的
Darling.
是啊 真是没完没了
Yeah. That just kept going.
这是个很棒的演讲
That was a really beautiful speech.
嘿 甜点就过了吧
Hey, let's skip dessert.
我们已经结束了家长里短的部分
We've already done the family thing.
让我们回到酒店
Let's go back to the hotel
去做一些"你和我"的事情
and do the "You and me" Thing.
你不属于这个家族
You don't fit into this family.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 你看到了吗 这就是问题所在
No, you see, that's the thing.
没错 他们是很有侵略性 很霸道
Yes, they can be incredibly invasive and overbearing
还有其他那些你在书中写的事情
and all the other things you said about them in your book,
但他们是我的家人
but they're my family.
你知道吗 过去的这一年 我一直在想
You know, for the past year, I've wondered
回到他们身边 是不是个对的选择
if I made the right choice coming back to them.
现在我知道我是对的
And now I know I did.
我... 你们继续
I... Please.
你在说什么
So, what are you saying?
我在说我们当初的结束是对的
I'm saying we were right to end things when we did.
好吧 如果你这么想 我猜我该走了
Well, if you feel that way, I guess I should go.
我觉得你该走了
I think you should.
拜
Bye.
拜
Bye!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah. I am.
你知道吗
And you know what?
我很高兴你没有给我那封信
I'm glad you never gave me that letter.
看到了吧
See?
- 我是个好妈妈 - 是啊
- I am a wonderful mother. - Yeah.
她在说"Martyr"还是"Mother"
Did she say "Martyr" Or "Mother"?
没错
Yes.
你们好啊
Hello...
看看我在储藏室找到了什么
Look what I found in our storage container.
这个纸箱子放满了
This box is full of things
你从没给我们的各种东西
you never gave to us.
我知道会有这一天
I knew this day would come.
不只是金的信
It wasn't just Kim's letter.
夏令营的女朋友送我的混音带
A mixtape from my summer camp girlfriend?
我从来都不喜欢她
I never liked her.
牛津大学医学院的录取通知书
My medical school acceptance letter to Oxford.
太远了
Too far.
我最喜欢的裙子
My favorite dress.
我还以为那是块小桌布
I thought it was a tiny tablecloth.
妈 这样做不正常
Mom, this is not normal behavior.
是啊 朱迪 这太过了
It's true, Judy. It's too much.
不能再这样了
And it stops now.
你不能替别人管理他们的生活
You can't run other people's lives for them.
我没有管理别人的生活
I don't run other people's lives.
我只是温柔引导他们 让他们成为
I gently guide them toward being the best version of themselves
- 最好的样子 - 你必须要停手了
- they can be. - Well, you have to stop.
特别是我的感情生活
Especially when it comes to my love life.
我受够了
I have had it.
我已经不想再进行这样的对话了
And I'm sick of having this conversation.
好吧 我听到了
All right. I hear you.
我保证我不会再干涉
I promise I will stay out
你的感情生活 就从此刻开始
of your love life from this moment forward.
好啊
Okay.
好啊 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
嘿 百老汇先生
Hey, Mr. Broadway.
嘿 尼克 昨晚怎么样
Hey, Nick. How was last night?
从事业的角度来讲 不错
From a career standpoint, great.
从感情生活的角度来讲 不怎么样
From a relationship standpoint, not so great.
你在9M做什么呢
What are you doing in 9M?
帮你们的新邻居搬家
Just helping your new neighbor move in.
嗨
Hi.
你喜欢拆箱 收拾行李吗
Any chance you love unpacking boxes?
你是我的新邻居
You're my new neighbor?
有人在说"新邻居"吗
Did I hear "New neighbor"?
看看她 乔希
Look at her, Josh.
她多可爱啊
She's darling.
问问她是不是单身
Ask her if she's single.
你刚答应过我的
You just promised.
宝贝 我就是我
Sweetheart, I am who I am.
你好 我是朱迪
Hello, I'm Judy.
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表