剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
I appreciate that, Mom, but you can't just
打给百老汇然后说 "嘿 我想演戏"
call up Broadway and say, "Hey, I want to be in your play."
给我号♥码 我来打
Give me the number. I'll do it.
妈 这不可能的
Mom, it's not happening.
如果你都不做
How can you know
你怎么知道这不可能
it's not happening if you don't try?
我不想试是因为
I don't want to try because
我不想到头来发现他们对我不感兴趣
I don't want to find out they're not interested.
我知道问题出在哪儿了
I see what's happening here.
好吧
All right.
- 来 站起来 - 干嘛
- Come on. Get up. - What?
起来 来 来 来 来 来 来 来
Get up. Up, up, up, up, up, up, up.
你... 你在干什么
What are you... what are you doing?
我们要去做一个...
We're going to do...
- 信任跌落练习 - 不 我不要
- a trust fall. - No, we're not.
- 要 必须要 - 为什么
- Yes, we are. - Why?
相信我就好了
Just trust me.
妈 我太沉了 你接不住我的
Mom, I'm too heavy. You can't catch me.
我的水中有氧运动教练可不这么想
Well, my aqua-aerobics instructor would beg to differ.
我可是班上的硬汉
I'm kind of the butch of the class.
好吧 我知道我不做你是不会走的 好吧
Well, I can tell you won't leave until I do it, so fine.
好
All right.
准备好
Get ready.
放松
Relax.
相信我
And trust.
好吧
Okay.
来吧
Okay.
天哪 你为什么不接住我
God! Why didn't you catch me?!
别傻了 我接不住你
Don't be ridiculous. I can't catch you.
那些水才只有三磅重
Those aqua weights are three pounds.
那我们为什么要这么做
So why'd we do that?!
来告诉你 你不会有事的
To show you you'd be okay.
你没事 对吧
You are okay, aren't you?
不 好疼啊
No, that hurt.
但是你没事
But you're okay.
是啊
Yeah.
没错
Exactly.
你摔倒了 但是你没事
You fell down, but you're okay.
这就是生活
That's life.
你尝试了什么事情 你失败了
You try something, you fail.
再说一遍 我不算失败
Again, I didn't fail.
是你没接我
You didn't catch me.
有时候你受伤了
Sometimes you get banged up,
但是你可以站起来
but you get up.
你可以继续前行
And you keep going.
这一点儿也不是信任跌落练习的意义
Not at all the point of trust falls.
不是 但是...
No, but...
但是...
But...
我明白你的意思了
I get your point.
我会给那部剧打电♥话♥的
I will call about the play.
很好 最坏的情况就是被他们拒绝
Good. The worst thing they can do is say no.
谁知道呢 说不定他们会同意呢
And who knows? Maybe they'll say yes.
如果他们够机灵的话
If they know what's good for them.
谢谢 妈
Thanks, Mom.
还有 乔希 记住 你还有我
And, Joshie, remember, you have me,
所以你一直都有狂热粉
so you'll always have a stalker.
百老汇 天哪 我真不敢相信你成功了
Broadway, baby. I can't believe you got it.
我知道 这太疯狂了
I know, it's crazy.
我太激动了
I am so excited.
兄弟 我也是
Man, me, too.
我听说百老汇的人都吸烟 而且聪明
I hear Broadway groupies are both smoking and intelligent,
所以我们也会变成那样的
so, we got that to look forward to.
我们吗
We?
- 对啊 我也加入 - 酷
- Yeah, I'm in. - Cool.
那不是你的狂热粉么
Isn't that your stalker?
确实是
It sure is.
我回来了
I'm back, baby.
恭喜你有新演出了
Congrats on your new gig.
睁着一只眼睡觉噢 我的宠物
Sleep with one eye open, my pet.
- 我们快跑 快 - 我的天哪 好
- And, we're running. Come on. - My God, yes.
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表