剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
I... I've had melon that looked good.
不知能否算是"非常美味"...
Don't know if I would say gorgeous, but...
这可是一块相当美味的
Well, this is a gorgeous piece
蜜瓜
of honeydew melon.
哈罗德 不 为什么
Harold, no! Why?!
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
或许你可以
Maybe you could make us
调制一些烈酒
some stronger drinks?
柜子里有个罐子 里面有两千个橄榄
There is a jar of 2,000 olives in the closet.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你从来没来过阳台
You never come out on the terrace.
你为什么现在要到阳台上来
Why are you on the terrace?
我正在找信♥号♥♥
I'm trying to get reception.
我怎么知道你正在这里
How was I supposed to know that you were out here
跟某个女孩儿示好呢
giving some girl a wowee?
你妈咪说你去睡觉了
Mommy said you went to sleep.
好吧 你能不能别叫她"妈咪"
Okay, can you not call her "Mommy"?
还有 要是她不喜欢蜜瓜呢
And what if she didn't like melon?
那么她就不是对的人
Then she's not the girl for you.
你们在吵什么呢
What are you morons screaming about?
你们会吵醒宝宝的 你的约会怎么样
You're gonna wake the baby. How's the date going?
- 不好 - 放松 你只是很紧张
- Not great. - Relax. You're just nervous
因为你已经十个月没有性生活了
'cause you haven't gotten laid in ten months.
你十个月都没有性生活了吗
It's been ten months since you've had intercourse?
多谢你啊
Thank you.
妈咪跟我虽然不如从前
I mean, Mommy and I aren't like we used to be,
但是我们情人节还是会亲热的
but we still do it on Valentine's Day.
还有你们生日的时候
And on both your birthdays.
别说了 拜托
Don't, please!
自从我的蛋蛋不再抽筋
Ever since I had that varicose vein removed from my testicle,
我的"种子"更多了
I produce a lot more semen.
- 别说了 - 总是说他的蛋蛋
- Make it stop! - Always about the testicle.
在桌子上办事很刺♥激♥噢
Well, it's very exciting that intercourse is on the table.
想见识见识我的厉害吗
You need me to make a condom run?
我只需要点私人空间
All I need is privacy.
还有 别告诉妈咪... 妈妈
And don't tell Mommy... Mom.
- 我们叫她妈妈 - 好的
- We call her Mom. - Okay.
去吧 儿子 好好享受
Go. Have some nice sex, son.
谢谢
Thank you.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
我们刚到哪了
So, where were we?
一个女孩吗
A girl?
我儿子撒谎了吗
My son lied to me?
- 儿子吗 - 没错
- Son? - Yes.
我... 我同意她管我叫儿子
I... I told her she could call me her son
因为... 你肯定会喜欢这个原因
because, well... you're gonna love this...
因为我就是她儿子
I am her son.
妈 你在尖叫什么
Ma, what are you screaming about?!
- 那是谁 - 我弟弟
- Who is that? - My brother.
他 伊芙 还有他们的孩子住在另一边
He, Eve and the baby live on the other side.
我很抱歉 我非常喜欢你
I'm sorry, it's just I really like you a lot,
但我的生活情况确实不太好
and my living situation isn't exactly a turn-on.
其实也不错
Unless it is.
- 才不是 - 没错 不是的
- It's not. - No, it's not.
我知道不是 我知道不是
I know it's not. I know it's not.
其实这也没什么
But it's not a big deal.
你只是住你家人隔壁而已
So you live next to your family.
是啊 没错 没什么大不了的
Yeah, right. No biggie.
我们就假装他们不在吧
You know what, let's just pretend they're not there.
朱迪 你知道吗
Judy, are you aware
乔希已经有十个月没有性生活了
that Josh hasn't had intercourse in ten months?
不好意思 你可以等一下吗 就一下下
Could you excuse me for just, like, one second?
不知道 因为我当时不在...
No, because I wasn't there...
你们发什么神经
What is wrong with you people?
这是我离婚以来第一次约会
This is my first date since the divorce,
但你们却一直在捣乱 你的大嗓门
and you're ruining it with your loudness
你糟糕的保姆 还有你的蛋蛋
and your horrible babysitter and your testicle!
我的蛋蛋很好 上帝保佑 不该有人问
It's doing fine, God forbid anyone should ask.
我是个成年人 我需要空间
I am a grown man. I need space.
我们给了你空间
We give you space.
你付钱给门卫 一看到我走进电梯
You pay the doorman to tell you every time
就让他通知你
I come up in the elevator.
你竟然雇门卫 每次看到乔希进电梯
You pay the doorman to tell you every time
就要通知你吗
Josh comes up in the elevator?
很过分 对吧
Insane, right?
你怎么不付钱让他
Why don't you pay him to
一看到我进电梯就通知你呢
tell you every time I come up in the elevator?
你不喜欢来看我
You don't like to visit with me.
我也不喜欢
Neither do I!
我要走了
So, I'm gonna go.
我很抱歉 我能明天再打给你吗
I am so sorry. Can I call you tomorrow?
- 过期不候 - 她才不会回你电♥话♥呢
- That ship has sailed. - She's not gonna call you back.
你要学会揣测人心啊
You got to read the room.
界限 界限
Boundaries! Boundaries!
界限 界限
Boundaries! Boundaries!
请给我基本的尊重
I require a modicum of respect!
哪位
Hello?
你的用词总是这么文雅 乔希
You always had such a great vocabulary, Josh.
我这周救了三条命噢
And I saved three lives this week.
你还记得吗
Remember when you won
你五年级的时候赢了拼字比赛
the fifth grade spelling bee?
他们本来要死了 而我让他们起死回生
Like, they were dead, and then I made them not dead.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
刚打来的是艾迪·艾博曼
That was Eddie Aberman.
他和巴利·费格谈过了
He spoke to Barry Feig.
他的表亲 保罗·费格导演同意见你
His cousin, the director Paul Feig, will meet you
只要你能在二十分钟内赶到
if you can get to his hotel
他居住的苏豪区
in SoHo within 20 minutes!
什么 真的吗
What? Are you serious?
这真是又棒又糟糕
That's amazing and horrible.
那远在城中心呢 我根本赶不上
It's all the way downtown. I'll never make it.
你会赶到的 朱迪 去拿我的裤子
You'll make it. Judy, get my pants!
没问题
Absolutely.
你好 费格先生 我是...
Hi, Mr. Feig. I'm...
盲探
The blind cop.
- 你看过那个节目 - 没错
- You've seen the show. - Yeah.
费格先生 我非常崇拜您
Mr. Feig, I am such a huge fan.
"伴娘我最大"是一部非常棒的喜剧
I mean, Bridesmaids is, like, a perfect comedy.
我知道机会很渺茫 但能不能让我
I know it's a long shot, but if there's any way
在你的新电影里试试
I could read for the role of the doctor
- 医生的角色 - 不可能
- in your new movie... - There's no way.
- 没门 - 没门
- No way. - No way.
- 不行吗 - 绝对不可能
- No way? - Zero way.
明白了
Got it.
- 好的 - 我已经把这个角色
- Okay. - I already gave the part
给史提夫·卡尔了
to Steve Carell.
- 好的 好的 - 不过 乔希
- Right, right. - But you, Josh, I mean,
你演的盲探很不错
you were a great blind cop.
好的 很荣幸见到你
All right, well, it was an honor to meet you.
其实有一个乐团队长的角色 笨笨的那种
actually, there is the role of the klutzy band leader.
台词不多 不过...
It's not a lot of lines, but...
我愿意 好的
I'll take it. All right.
- 很好 太棒了 - 我要领导乐队啦
- Okay, great. - I'm leading the band.
- 是啊 - 太好了
- You sure are. - Yeah.
- 恭喜 - 谢谢您 费格先生
- Congratulations. - Thanks, Mr. Feig.
太棒了
All right.
我的宝贝要演保罗·费格的电影了
My baby's in a Paul Feig movie!
恭喜你 伙计
Congratulations, buddy.
别忘给艾迪·艾博曼写一封
Don't forget to write Eddie Aberman
诚挚的感谢信
a nice thank you note.
我会的
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表