剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
三代同层
东区医疗诊所
纽约戏剧艺术工作室
嘿 朱迪 你注意到了吗...
Hey, Judy. Have you ever noticed...
我和你们的盘子都不一样
That my plate is different from the others?
因为 原本的一整套餐具
That's because the original four came together.
只有四个盘子
You know, a complete set.
妈 我刚才在街上碰到了你的内科医生
Mom, I just ran into your internist,
托马斯医生
Dr. Thomas, on the street.
上周 我刚和他见过
I just had an appointment with him last week.
他说他五年前就退休了
He said he retired five years ago.
好吧 我的谎言被戳穿了
Well, now I've been caught in a lie.
等一下 你五年都没去看过医生吗
Wait a minute. You haven't been to the doctor in five years?
我不喜欢医生
I don't like doctors.
我就是医生
I am a doctor.
对你 我破个例
Well, for you, I try to make an exception.
好吧 我要动用点关系 给你约一名
Okay. I am going to pull some strings and get you
城里最好的内科医生
an appointment with the best internist in the city.
好吧 我去
Fine. I'll go.
棒极了 我知道你不会想去
Great. And because I know you have no intention of going,
所以我会带你去
I will be taking you.
好吧
Okay.
孩子们 我有件激动人心的事情要宣布
Kids, I have an exciting announcement.
在全职工作四十年后
After working full-time for 40 years,
我终于决定 要少花点时间工作
I've finally decided to scale back at the office.
没错 从今天开始
That's right. From now on,
你们的父亲周五♥不♥上班了
your father has Fridays free.
太棒了 爸爸
All right, Dad.
- 这真棒 - 真不错 哈利
- Good for you. - Good for you, Harry.
这太好了 爸爸 你可以和妈妈去看节目
That's so great, Dad. You and Mom can go see matinees,
享受午餐 去公园散步
have long lunches, take walks in the park.
不 不 不 我们很早以前就明白
No, no, no. We learned a long time ago
想让我们的关系融洽
that our relationship works best
你妈妈就需要一点私人时间
when Mommy gets a little time away from me.
保持新鲜感
Keeps things fresh.
今天早上 就十分新鲜
Kept things very fresh this morning.
- 天啊 - 干什么啊
- God. - Why?
小心点 伊芙 别打碎了
Careful, Eve. You don't want
你的特别餐盘
to break your special plate.
爸爸 明天
So, Dad, tomorrow's
是你的第一个星期五休息日
your first free Friday.
你打算做什么呢
What are you gonna do with it?
我想过 要是你有空 我想和你一起玩
Well, I thought I'd spend it with you, if you're free.
乔希有空吗
Is Josh free?
抱歉 我以为...
I'm sorry. I thought...
我以为你在开玩笑 爸爸
I thought you were making a joke, Dad.
嘿 虽然我是名演员
Hey, hey, hey. Just 'cause I'm an actor
有着灵活的时间表 但并不代表我有空
with a flexible schedule, doesn't mean I'm free.
- 你有空吗 - 是的
- Are you? - Yes.
好了 妈妈 我动用了点关系
Okay, Mom. I pulled some strings.
在周一上午十点 帮你约了城里最好的
I got you an appointment 10:00 Monday morning
内科医生 大卫·斯塔恩斯
with the top internist in the city, Dr. David Starnes.
我不喜欢他
I don't like him.
你又不认识他
You don't know him.
我不喜欢医生
I don't like doctors.
我也是名医生
I am still a doctor.
不管喜不喜欢
And like him or not,
你五年都没看过医生了 所以我们要去
you haven't had a physical in five years; We're going.
今天可真棒
What a first day off.
位于美国纽约市布鲁克林区的半岛 以乐园闻名
我许久不曾去过康尼岛了
I haven't been to Coney Island in forever.
谁想我们能坐那么多次过山车呢
Who knew we could ride the Cyclone that many times?
谁知道我们会想坐呢
Who knew we'd want to?
哈利 你不能留下那个娃娃
Harry, that thing is not staying here.
我要把它送给怀特
I'm gonna give it to Wyatt.
很好 我们一起送
Good. We'll give it to him together,
这样他就以为是我们俩一起送的
that way he'll think it's from both of us.
乔希 今天再次谢谢你
Thanks again for today, Joshie.
实在是太棒了
It was the best.
今天是最糟糕的一天
It was the worst.
- 怎么了 - 我们本该在
- All right. - We were supposed to have
楼下的餐厅 快速吃顿饭
a quick lunch at the diner downstairs.
六小时后 纽约五个区
Six hours later, we've been to
我们都逛完了
all five boroughs.
你知道在布朗克斯 什么事不顺吗
You know what doesn't go over well in the Bronx?
两名成年人
Two grown men walking around
抱着一只巨大的玩具熊走在街上
with a giant stuffed bear.
至少已经结束了
Well, at least it's over.
不是结束 这才开始
It's not over; It's just beginning,
因为爸爸每周五都想出去玩
because Dad wants to hang out every Friday.
是啊 他管我俩叫"周五兄弟"
Yeah. He called us "Friday Buddies."
- 我有自己的生活 - 真好笑
- I mean, I have a life. - Good one.
听着 直接说
Look, just be honest.
告诉他你不想出去
Tell him you don't want to hang out.
我做不到 我不想伤了他的心
I can't. I don't want to hurt his feelings.
我必须要给他找点 每周五能做的事
I just have to find something for him to do every Friday,
比如一个兴趣 或者六千枚拼图什么的
like a hobby or a 6,000-piece puzzle.
我就会直接告诉他
Well, I'd tell him the truth.
他能接受 他是成年人了
He can take it; He's a big boy.
我无法放弃这只熊
I couldn't give him up.
安德鲁 谢天谢地
Andrew, thank God.
我很抱歉 大卫 我在等候室听说
I am so sorry, David. I got word in the waiting room
我妈妈一点都不配合
my mother's not being a very good patient.
她不让我抽血
She won't let me take her blood.
她还嘶嘶地威胁我
And she hissed at me.
我不喜欢你的语气和冰冷的手
I don't care for your tone or your cold hands.
我给你们一点时间
You know what? I'm gonna give you two a minute.
我要去给我妈妈打电♥话♥
I'm gonna go call my mother and thank her
感谢她住在亚利桑那州
for living in Arizona.
怎么了 别这么看我
What? Don't look at me like that.
我一点都不舒服 让一个陌生人
I'm not comfortable with a complete stranger
用针抽我的血
sticking a needle in me.
好吧 如果让你的儿子抽血
Okay. Would it make you feel better
你会觉得好些吗
if your son drew your blood?
哪个儿子
Which son?
去医学院的那个 如何
I was thinking the one that went to medical school.
天啊
God.
你什么时候连抽血都害怕了
When did you become so scared of a little blood draw?
不是这样
It's not that.
怎么了
What is it?
因为苏珊娜·贝克
It's Suzanne Baker.
苏珊娜·贝克是谁
Who is Suzanne Baker?
苏珊娜·贝克曾经是
Suzanne Baker was...
健康的代名词
the picture of health.
然后她去做了常规体♥检♥
Then she went in for a routine checkup
六个月后 就走了
and six months later, kaput.
好吧 很抱歉你朋友的事 但...
Okay. Well, I'm sorry about your friend, but...
不 她不是我朋友
No. She wasn't my friend,
她不过是个可悲的醉鬼
she was a miserable drunk
曾和你父亲有一腿 不过...
who once hit on your father, but...
她是则警示故事
she was a cautionary tale.
当你到了一定年纪 然后...
You know, you get to a certain age and...
听着 如果真得了什么病
Look, if something really is wrong,
我不想知道 好吗
I don't want to know, okay?
妈妈 如果身体有病 我们需要知道
Mom, if something is wrong, we need to know.
- 你觉得我身体出问题了吗 - 不是
- You think something's wrong? - No.
我没有
I don't.
听着 妈妈
Look, Mom,
我小时候害怕打♥针♥
when I was little and scared of getting a shot,
你告诉我 你对我的爱
you told me your love is so big,
可以保护我不受任何伤害
it would protect me from all my fears.
我真是个出色的母亲
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表