剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
Okay. Let's watch
这些人为什么这么疯狂
and find out why those men are so mad.
你的脚好凉
Your feet are so cold.
来盖上吧
Here you go.
看看你躺得多舒服
Look at you all snug as a bug in a rug.
好可爱
That's cute.
乔希 嗨 萨拉
Josh? Hi, Sara.
不好意思 打扰了
I'm sorry to interrupt.
安德鲁在上班 你♥爸♥妈也不在家
It's just, Andrew's at work and your parents aren't home,
医院刚刚打电♥话♥要我过去
and I just got called into the hospital.
你能帮忙照看怀特吗
Would you mind watching Wyatt for a bit?
伊芙 对不起 我没空
Eve, I'm sorry, I can't.
我一小时以后要去跟导演喝一杯
I'm meeting a director for drinks in an hour.
我可以照看怀特
I can watch Wyatt.
真的吗
Really?
对呀 我很乐意帮忙
Yeah. I'd love to.
你真是个救星
You're a lifesaver.
看来萨拉跟我在一起是件好事
I guess it's kind of a good thing
多亏她和我待在一起 不然没法帮忙了
Sara was over here with me so she could save the day.
怎么样
How about that?
我知道你话里有话
I get what you're saying.
我一会儿就去给小家伙洗个澡
I'll be right over to give the little guy a bath
然后给他换上睡衣
and get him in his jammies.
谢谢 我爱你
Thank you. I love you.
我知道说得太早了 但我情难自已
I know it's too soon to say, but sometimes you just know.
嘿 我有个主意
Hey, I have an idea.
好
Yes.
等你跟导演开完会回来
How about when you get back from your meeting with the director,
我给你洗个澡怎么样
I give you a bath?
我想我会很享受的
I think I could get into that.
你会很享受的
You're gonna get into it.
会有很多泡泡
There's gonna be bubbles.
我越来越期待了
I am liking what I'm hearing.
我要把你洗个干干净净
I'm gonna wash you everywhere.
好好洗洗你这个小胖胖
And give you a rub-a-dub-dub for your chubby-chub-chub.
给你的小屁♥股♥打上粉 给你挠痒痒
I'm gonna powder your bottom and give you the tickles
帮你滚进睡衣里 爱你
and help you wiggle into your jammies, mister mister! Boop!
- 嘿 哥们 你好啊 - 嘿
- Hey, what's up, bro? - Hey.
我一直在想
So, I've been thinking.
萨拉是你们的保姆
Sara's your nanny.
我不应该做任何事情来破坏它
And I shouldn't do anything to jeopardize that.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你知道的 我觉得怀特最重要
Well, it's just, you know, Wyatt is my top priority,
我做事情的时候应该时刻想着他
and I have to act with him in mind.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
她很奇怪 我不想跟她约会了
She's weird, and I'm gonna stop seeing her.
你不想也不行
The hell you are!
什么 你这是什么意思
What? Wha... What's that supposed to mean?
萨拉说 她真的很喜欢你
Sara says she really likes you.
更重要的是 我们也很喜欢她
And more importantly, we really like her.
多亏了萨拉 伊芙和我能吃到美味的晚餐
Thanks to Sara, Eve and I have been eating delicious dinners,
有规律的健身
Exercising regularly,
而且我们也能重新相连了
and we have reconnected
生理上的那种
physically.
我不想和不喜欢的人约会
Well, I'm not gonna keep dating someone I'm not into.
你错就错在这里 乔希宝宝
See that's where you're wrong, Joshie-boy.
我们说过了 这是个烂主意
Because we said it was a bad idea.
但你反过来 说服了我们
But you convinced us otherwise.
所以 我们同意了
So we got on board.
没错 而现在 那保姆喜欢你
Yeah, and now the nanny likes you.
也就是说 你不会做任何让保姆
Which means you will not do anything
不开心的事情
to upset the nanny,
因为 我们
cause we've been
期盼她很久了
waiting for her for a long time,
她对我们来说
and she is
非常重要
very important to us.
所以 想办法解决
So make it... work.
- 这是威胁吗 - 没错
- Is that a threat? - Yes.
哈利 拜托
Harry, please.
我明白你健身老师说的意思了
I could see what your Pilates instructor was talking about.
我在努力听清台词
I'm trying to listen.
我喜欢这个《广♥告♥狂人》节目
I like this Mad Men show.
你已经说过三次了
You've mentioned that three times.
不过 里面有些女人看起来也很狂躁
Though some of the women seem to be mad, too.
老天啊
For God's sake.
闭嘴
Zip it!
好的 好的 我闭嘴
Okay, okay, I'm zipping.
这不是我的流媒体女王嘛
There's my streaming queen.
新的电视机如何
How's the new TV treating you?
哈利从未如此开心过 而我却深陷地狱
Well, Harry's never been happier, but I am in hell.
怎么了吗 和我说说
What's the problem? Talk to your boy.
那个男人不停地咳嗽 喝东西
Well, the man never stops coughing or slurping
或者擤鼻涕
or blowing his nose.
不管怎样 我都会被喷到
No matter what, I get sprayed.
我明白
I hear that.
罗伯特先生有次 在电梯上一直打喷嚏
Mr. Roberts once sneezed all the way from the elevator,
溅了一点到我嘴唇上
and a little drizzle hit me on the lip.
最糟糕的是 他唠叨个不停
And worst of all, he talks through all the lines.
我都听不清节目说了些什么
I can't hear what's happening in the program.
听我说 我们家有个规矩
You know what? We had a rule at my house.
任何人要说话前 都必须说"暂停"
Before anyone talks, they got to say "Pause,"
然后我们就把电视暂停
and then we just pause the TV.
我们称这个为"尤妮斯姨妈规则"
We call it the "Aunt Eunice Rule,"
以我的尤妮斯姨妈命名
After my Aunt Eunice.
我告诉你 她从不知道节目里主角的身份
I'll tell you, that woman never knows who that is
也不知他们为何那么做
or why they doing that
或是他们如何进去的
or how come they going in there.
这太棒了 暂停规矩
That's great! A pause rule.
我怎么没想到呢
Why didn't I think of that?
你嘴巴沾到了
You got a yucky.
- 脏脏的 - 我知道 我没事
- Yucky, yucky, yucky! - Yeah, you know what? It's okay.
好的 谢谢
Okay, yeah. Thank you.
我自己来
I... I got it.
怎么了
What?
怎么说呢...
Well.
只是... 你注意到了吗
It's just... have you ever noticed
有时候 你对我就像对待一个婴儿似的
how sometimes you treat me like I'm a... baby?
我有吗
Do I?
有一点 有一点
Little bit. Little bit.
天啊 我很抱歉
My God, I'm so sorry.
我可能习惯了随时呆在孩子们身边
I guess I'm just so used to being around kids all the time,
我都没意识到我的行为
I don't even realize I'm doing it.
听起来很有道理
You know what? That actually makes sense.
有时候 我在准备角色时
Sometimes when I'm preparing for a role,
会把工作带回家
I take my work home with me.
有一次 我扮演了一个流浪汉
I once played a homeless guy
一个礼拜都没洗澡
and didn't shower for a week.
你对此感觉如何
And how was that for you?
我周围的人 可能比我更难过吧
It was probably harder for the people around me.
你想做按♥摩♥吗 我的手艺很好
Hey, do you want a massage? I give a really good one.
- 来吧 让我帮你 - 好吧
- Come on, let me, let me. Let me. - Okay, okay.
那真是... 太棒了
That would be... amazing.
我的天
My God.
萨拉 你真是太棒了
Sara, that is fantastic.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是怎么一回事
What is happening right now?
拜托 停下来
Please stop all that.
可我还没让你放松
But I didn't give you the chills.
可我有点被吓到了
But you have.
我的天啊 我希望...
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表