剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah, don't tell me. Show me. Okay.
嘿
Hey.
就这样 安德鲁
Hey. Yes, Andrew.
你做到了
Yo, you doing it, man.
你总算会跳舞了
You're finally dancing on your own.
我做到了 我准备好和伊芙去跳舞了
Man, I did it! I'm... I'm ready to go dancing with Eve.
谢谢 尼克
Thank you, Nick.
跳得越来越好了
Hey, man, it's all coming together.
- 跳得很棒 - 你也是
- You look great. - You look great, too.
你也会跳我的舞步 对吗
You're gonna use some of my moves, aren't you?
肯定不会 我不会跳的
Definitely not. These don't play where I go.
你好 沃尔特
Hi, Walter.
你有时间吗
You got a second?
若是你找我 我随时有空
For you, sir? I have all the time.
但要长话短说 因为我很忙
But be quick, because I don't have all day.
我想替我父母道歉
I just wanted to apologize for my parents earlier.
不要担心 他们不会再打扰你了
Don't worry, they will not be bothering you again.
打扰我吗 我见到他们很高兴
Bothering me? They delighted me.
他们逗我笑得肚子痛
They delighted my tickle bone.
我的父母吗
My parents?
那个面部肌肉下垂的大个子
The big guy with the droopy face
和那个控制欲极强的女人吗
and the little woman who's very controlling?
我觉得他们很可爱
I thought they seemed loving.
真的吗 你不觉得他们很烦吗
Really? You didn't find them intrusive?
不烦 他们很热心
Not intrusive. Attentive.
他们拍的镜头都没得通过
They ruined all the takes.
因为他们不停地拆包装 清嗓子
With their unwrapping and throat-clearing
冲我笑
and smiling at me.
恰恰相反 我觉得
On the contrary, I thought
他们让场景有了很多意义
they added a lot of value to the scene.
你♥爸♥
The way your father
拆开咳嗽药的样子
opened that lozenge
看起来好像嗓子真的很痒
was like a person with a real tickle in his throat.
你妈则是一位当了陪审员的母亲
And your mother was like a juror who was also a mother.
好吧 我们来捋清楚
Okay, just to be super clear,
你一点都不觉得他们烦人吗
you did not find them annoying at all?
乔希 如果我那么认为
Josh, if I had,
我就不会笑到肚子痛啦
my tickle bone would have gone undelighted.
你觉得你父母烦
You may see your parents a certain way,
但这不代表别人也是觉得
but that doesn't mean that everybody else does.
一位智者曾经说过
A wise man once said,
"看见事物的本质 莫要以偏见处事"
"See things as they are, not as you see them."
谁说的
Who said that?
我 我说的 是我说的
Me. I said that. It was me.
- 你还要牛奶吗 哈利 - 要 谢谢
- Would you like more milk, Harry? - Yes, please.
嗨
Hey, guys.
看啊 哈利 是我们的儿子
Look, Harry, it's our son,
那个把我们拉黑的人
who banned us from his life.
那个明星中的大明星
And the spotlight of celebrity.
关于那件事 我刚刚意识到
About that. It has come to my attention
你们给其他人的感觉
that you may not have the same effect on others
跟我不一样
as you do on me.
继续说
Go on.
事实上 我不想让你们去片场是因为
The truth is, I didn't want you on set because sometimes,
你们在场时 有时我会觉得尴尬
I get a little... embarrassed when you're around.
对不起 我知道这真的很不应该
I'm sorry. I know that's terrible.
其实没什么不应该的
It's not terrible.
每个人都因为父母感到尴尬
Everyone's embarrassed by their parents.
我妈是个自恋狂
My mother was a narcissist.
非常固执己见 什么都要管
So opinionated, had something to say about everything.
我无法想象你是怎么忍♥受的
I cannot imagine what that must have been like for you.
我爸太热爱食物了
And my father was obsessed with food.
而且他永远同意我妈的意见
And he'd always just agree with my mother.
他是她的丈夫 他难道不该那样吗
Well, he was her husband. Don't you think he should have?
当然应该
Absolutely.
可能这就是生活的轮回吧
I guess it's the cycle of life:
我们的父母让我们尴尬
Our parents embarrass us
我们变老后 然后变成了他们
until we get older and turn into them.
你们知道吗
Well, you know what?
如果我将来一定要像谁
If I have to turn into anyone,
我很幸运可以像你们
I'm lucky it's you guys.
因为你们都非常优秀
Because you're both pretty amazing.
是吗 真的吗
Yeah? We are?
这我知道 别人经常这么夸我们
I know we are. We get that a lot.
谢谢
Thank you.
多谢重新邀请我们来参加杀青派对
Thanks for reinviting us to the wrap party,
亲爱的
darling.
我必须去走红毯
I got to walk on a red carpet.
虽然是洗手间里的 但无所谓了
It was in the bathroom, but still.
有人给我拍照了
Somebody took my picture.
他可能觉得我是赫尔曼·明斯特
He probably thought I was Herman Munster.
我很高兴你们玩得开心
Well, I'm glad you guys are having fun.
宝贝
Babe.
我可以请你跳支舞吗
May I have this dance?
但你不是讨厌跳舞吗
But you hate to dance.
对 但是你爱跳舞
I know, but you love it.
而我爱你 所以我去学了跳舞
And I love you. So I learned.
安德鲁 你放下自己极度脆弱的自尊心
Andrew, you put aside your incredibly fragile ego
为了我去学习跳舞吗
and learned how to dance for me?
尼克教了我
Nick taught me.
好吧
Okay.
不错啊
All right.
这是什么招式
What's happening?
我称之为"术前清洁"
Little something I call "Scrubbing In."
还有
There's also...
"静脉点滴"
"The IV Drip."
还有
And...
"缝针"
"Putting in Stitches."
我喜欢这个
I like that.
确实不错
Yeah. It's nice.
还有 检查脉搏
And then... checking the pulse.
我想到一个 准备好了吗
I... I got one. Ready?
是吗 来吧
Yeah? Yeah.
"肛♥门♥...
"Thermometer...
测温"
... in the Butt."
透过窗户 我看到的
And through the window, I saw what I knew
是...
was the...
- 香蕉 - 停
- banana. - Cut!
而他躺在那里
And he was just lying there.
死了
Dead.
在血泊里...
In a pool of blood...
尸体就躺在那里 在一滩血泊里
The body was just lying there, in a pool of blood.
停
Cut!
另一个大个子只是站在那里
The bigger one just stood there.
不知所措...
Not knowing what to do...
再来一遍
Let's go again.
你知道吗
You know,
如果你站得更挺拔一点
if you stood up straighter,
人们会更尊重你的
people would take you more seriously.
好多了
Better.
现在坐回你的小椅子 喊"开始"吧
Now go back to your little chair and say "Action".
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表