剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
有次我打开了一包焦糖玉米
I once opened a bag of caramel corn,
你竟然说我毁了整个欧洲
and you said I ruined Europe.
没错 但现在我们有一张百元现金券
Yes, but here we get a hundred-dollar daily credit,
所以我才会在享用这种饮料
so I am currently enjoying something called a Fresca.
好吧
All right.
来算算 怎样才能把一百块刚好花光
Let's see if we can hit a hundred exactly?
- 这个游戏肯定很有趣 - 好吧
- It'll be a fun game. - All right.
这个看着不错
These look good.
不行 不能吃高级坚果
No, not the fancy nuts!
那太贵了 来 吃点口香糖
Too expensive. Here, have some gum...
只要五美元
only five dollars.
这个游戏真的太有趣了
Such a fun game.
去玩点情侣套餐的活动吧
So, get a load of the activities on the Lovers Package.
在接下来的周末时光里 我们还是
Yeah, let's go ahead and avoid the word "Lovers"
避开"情侣"这个词吧
for the rest of the weekend.
香槟早午餐 跳探戈
Champagne brunch, tango dancing,
卡拉OK 我们可以来个情侣对唱
karaoke... we can do a couples duet!
来个"情侣啥也不做"怎么样
How about a couples do-not?
放轻松 唱歌♥又没什么浪漫的
Lighten up. There's nothing romantic about this.
好吧
Yeah.
这必须要是我们的第一个活动
That must be our first activity.
室内情侣按♥摩♥
An in-room couples massage.
不
No.
你闭上眼就行了
Just keep your eyes closed,
你根本不会感觉到我在这
you won't even know I'm here.
就是那里 太好了
Yeah, right there, yes!
太爽了
That's it,
太爽了 太爽了
that's it, that's it!
兄弟 我必须马上离开这里
Bro, I got to get out of here.
你才不想回家 相信我
You do not want to come home, trust me.
照顾老爸简直是个噩梦
Taking care of dad is a nightmare.
我相当确定 我听到老妈高♥潮♥了
I'm pretty sure I heard Mom have an orgasm.
老爸在我嘴里打喷嚏 而且还有味道
Dad sneezed in my mouth, and it had a flavor.
这里的人都觉得我们是情侣
Everyone here thinks we're a couple.
所有人都是这么想的
Everyone everywhere thinks that.
只是没有当面说出口罢了
They just don't say it to your face.
安德鲁 我是认真的 我要走了
Andrew, I'm serious. I'm leaving.
这么快吗
So soon?
先挂了
Got to go.
嗨 你好
Hi, there.
对不起 我不是故意偷听的
Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop.
虽然我确实偷听了
I just... was.
好吧
Right.
你要走了吗
So you're leaving?
我以为你刚到这里
I thought you just got here.
确实是这样 我不打算走了
I did, and... I'm not leaving.
- 我是乔希 - 娜塔莉 你好
- I'm Josh. - Natalie. Hi.
你为什么来
So, what brings you
卡伯特山间小筑呢 娜塔莉
to the Cabot Hill Inn, Natalie?
单身女郎派对
Bachelorette party.
我哥哥要娶一个二十三岁的冻酸奶艺术家
My brother's marrying a 23-year-old froyo artist.
我被困在这儿 跟她的十个姐妹
And I am stuck here sharing the honeymoon suite
共享蜜月套间
with ten of her sorority sisters.
你能想到更糟糕的事情吗
Can you think of anything worse?
我能 跟妈妈共住一个房♥间
I can. Sharing a room with your mom.
天哪 简直无法想象啊
My God, can you even imagine?
我不需要想象
I don't have to imagine.
你跟你妈妈一起来的
You're here with your mom.
她们欢呼了
They whoo'd. That's, bachelorette
那是头戴丁丁皇冠 畅饮香槟的单身派对
for "Time to chug champagne while wearing a penis crown."
我还不知道原来遇到了皇室呢
I didn't realize I was in the presence of royalty.
那... 下次再见噢
So, maybe I'll see you around.
肯定再见 我就是跟妈妈一起的那个
Definitely. I'll be the guy with the mom.
好吧
Okay.
拜
Bye.
- 妈 - 马上就出来
- Mom? - Be right out.
猜猜刚才发生了什么
So, guess what just happened...
等一下 我要的小床呢
Wait. Where's the cot I ordered?
他们没有了
They ran out.
好像有十二个女孩睡在同一间屋子
Something about 12 girls sleeping in one room.
这就是你睡觉时穿的衣服吗
That's what you're wearing to bed?
听着 这个周末本来是我跟你♥爸♥爸
Listen, this was supposed to be
用来庆祝结婚纪念日的
my anniversary weekend with your father.
至少我还有穿衣服呢 你知足吧
You're lucky I'm wearing anything.
快换上你的睡衣 你还在等什么呢
So, put on your jammies... what are you waiting for?
等我自己想通人生...
My life to make sense.
我打算在地板上睡了
You know, I think I'm just gonna sleep on the floor.
别胡闹了 你还小的时候
Don't be ridiculous... when you were little,
很喜欢跟我们同床睡的
you used to love to sleep in the bed with us.
然后你上高中了 就不好玩了
Then you started high school, it wasn't cool anymore.
不管怎么样 刚刚在大厅里面
So, anyway, I was just in the lobby,
我遇到...
and I met...
乔希 你还记得上一次
Joshie, do you remember the last time
我们一起出行吗 只有你和我
we went away together, just you and me?
那是在好时公园
It was Hershey Park.
你当时十岁
You were ten years old.
一晃三十年过去了
Now it's 30 years later, and...
我只是想说 你愿意陪着我...
I just want to say how much it means to me
这对我来说意义重大
that you want to spend this time with me.
好 好 当时我在大厅...
Cool, cool. So, I was in the lobby...
你知道吗 其实
You know, the reality is,
这可能是我们最后一次 一起出行了
this is probably the last trip we'll ever take alone together.
是啊 你会遇到一个人 开始新生活
Yeah, you're gonna meet someone and build a life,and...
我只是想告诉你 在这两天里
I just want you to know, it's a real gift
你会把我放在第一位 这真的是一份厚礼
that you want to make me your priority for these two days.
我会珍惜每一刻
I'm gonna cherish every moment.
你刚才想说大厅的什么事
So, what were you saying about the lobby?
我...
I...
算了
Doesn't matter.
好吧 那来吧 跟你妈妈一起睡吧
Okay. So come... get into bed with your mother.
逼他们在现场
There's just something so delicious
做的这个华夫饼 还真是好吃啊
about a waffle they're forced to make in front of you.
我不知道你怎么想
I don't know about you,
但是我很享受现在的时光
but I'm having a wonderful time.
我很开心 干杯
I am so glad. Cheers.
我们仍然不是在接吻
We're not kissing again!
我们不是情侣
We're not a couple!
这很复杂
It's complicated.
你知道吗
You know what?
我去... 再多倒点儿咖啡
I'm going to, get some more coffee.
你没有喝咖啡啊
You don't have any coffee.
但如果我去倒点来 那就有咖啡了嘛
Well, if I get some, that'll be more.
嗨 娜塔莉
Hey, Natalie.
你们的狂野单身之夜怎么样
How was your wild bachelorette night?
挺狂野的
It was pretty wild.
其实 坏坏警官进来捣乱了
Yeah, in fact, Officer Nasty came to break things up,
但后来发现 他并不是警♥察♥
but turns out he was not a member of the police force.
是吗 是他的粉红毛绒手铐暴露身份了吗
Really? Did the pink fuzzy handcuffs give him away?
是啊
They did.
那么 你今天有什么计划
So, what's your plan for today?
我正要去泡个澡
I was about to hit the hot tub.
如果你有时间 跟我一起去吧
If you have time, join me.
让我考虑一秒钟
Let me think about that for a second.
我马上就来
I will be right there.
我看到你了
I see you.
我 看到你了
I... see you.
那么 还有一个半小时
So, we have an hour and a half
才到双人冥想... 我们做点什么呢
until our couples meditation... what should we do?
我在想 或许我们可以
Well, I was thinking that maybe we could spend just...
自♥由♥活动一会儿
a little time apart?
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表