剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
This is not gonna be like
是个鸿门宴吧
that movie Get Out, is it?
晚上好 先生们
Good evening, gentlemen.
很高兴见到你们
Nice to see you.
我还是给我朋友发个简讯
Yeah, I'm just gonna send a quick text to a friend
让他们知道我在哪里
so somebody knows where I am.
乔希 你说得对
Joshua, you were right.
不能因为家人被别人欺负了
It's no reason not to be friends with someone
就拒绝和那人交朋友
just because they wronged a family member.
请进来吧
Won't you please come in?
和我的新朋友里奇·马斯卡瑞拉
And say hello to my new friend,
打声招呼
Richie Mascarella.
你好 乔希
Hey, Josh.
你好 里奇
Hey, Richie.
你去找他了吗
You went and found him?
里奇是做地毯清洁生意的
Richie has a carpet cleaning business,
所以 我雇佣了他来打扫
so I've hired him to clean ours.
我很小的时候 就进入清洁这一行了
I got into cleaning fabrics at a pretty young age.
而且我们玩得很开心
And we've had such a good time hanging out,
他要留下来喝杯茶
he's staying for tea.
乔希 你为何至今都没通过
So, Josh, how come you haven't accepted
我的好友申请呢
any of my Facebook requests?
大概是因为你在我的睡袋上小便吧
Maybe because you peed in my sleeping bag?
我不记得这回事
I don't remember that.
我记得 因为我当时就在里面
Well, I do, 'cause I was in it.
我相信你 里奇 就算你真的
Well, I believe you, Richie. And even
在乔希身上尿尿了
if you did pee on Josh,
我和你的友谊
my friendship with you is
也会比这段母子关系更重要
more important than my relationship with him.
这是怎么一回事吗
What the hell is happening?
事实就是 我妈妈正在报复我
What's happening is my mother is trying to get back at me
因为我和你交朋友了
for being friends with you.
因为他毁了我们的浴室
Because he ruined our bathroom.
我的天啊 夫人 我没有
My God, lady. No, I didn't.
你要是看了 就会认识那是你的问题
If you saw it, you'd realize it had to be you.
那就给我看看 给我看看那地方
Well, then show me. Show me this damage you think I caused.
乐意至极
With pleasure.
你是想要我来泡茶吗...
So, do you want me to make the tea, or...?
不用 我已经说完了 你可以走了
No. I've made my point, you can go.
有人了
Occupied.
看看你破坏的地方
Look at the damage you caused.
这还是只是物质上的 不包含精神损失
And that's just the physical, not the emotional.
你怎么就确信是我弄的呢
Why are you so sure it was me?
因为你就住在楼上 我也理解重力问题
Because you live above me and I understand gravity.
我觉得很有道理 结案
Makes sense to me. Case closed.
听着 他说了他没做
Look, he said he didn't do it.
- 我知道是他做的 - 我没有
- Well, I know he did. - I didn't!
- 你在撒谎 - 你疯了
- You're lying. - You're nuts.
就是他做的
He did it!
- 他没有 - 是他
- No, he didn't. - Yes, he did.
我没有做
No, I didn't.
- 是我做的 - 你说什么
- I did it! - What?
是我的错
It was me.
我做的
I did it!
说出来真好
What a relief.
爸爸 浴室是你弄坏的吗
Dad. You ruined the bathroom?
哈利 我没弄明白
Harry, I don't understand.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
我当时在试用那个手持花洒
I was trying out the handheld showerhead
就是你送我的父亲节礼物
you gave me for Father's Day,
然后我看见一只蜘蛛 我就拿水喷它
when I saw a spider, so I sprayed him,
但它没动
and he wouldn't budge.
第二天早上
Next morning,
蜘蛛还在那里 同样的位置
there he was, same spot,
我又拿水喷它
so I sprayed him again.
我跟你说
And let me tell you,
同样的事持续了好几天
that dance continued day after day
那块地方都渗水了
until the whole thing was waterlogged.
然后我意识到 那只蜘蛛
And I realized the spider
不过是壁纸上的装饰
was just a design in... in the wallpaper.
那你之前怎么都不吭声啊
Why didn't you say something?
我没说 是因为我很怕你
I didn't say something because I'm deeply afraid of you.
妈妈
Well, Ma.
你有什么话想要对卢克说吗
Is there anything you'd like to say to Luke?
卢克 我很抱歉
Luke, I'm sorry.
不管是邮件还是信的事
For the e-mails and the letters
还有那勺
and the scoops of tuna
我扔到你阳台的金枪鱼
I tossed up onto your balcony.
你往他的阳台扔了金枪鱼吗
You threw tuna on his balcony?
对 但现在事情澄清了 所以听来很过分
Well, sure, now that he's innocent, it seems odd.
我接受道歉
Apology accepted.
那我呢 妈妈
And what about me, Ma?
对我所做的一切 你也感到抱歉吗
Are you also sorry about everything you did to me?
当然 那还用说吗
Of course, but that goes without saying.
可我想让你说出来
Yeah. I'd like you to say it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真贴心
That's nice.
怀特确实很喜欢
Wyatt's really
- 那张护栏床 - 没错
- digging that Flergan. - Yeah.
我很抱歉没能拼好那张床
I'm sorry I couldn't build it.
亲爱的 我才不在乎你是否手巧
Honey, I don't care that you're not handy.
第一 你身材好 我才嫁给你
A... I married you for your body,
第二 拼东西
B... Building stuff is, like,
是你唯一不擅长的事
the one thing you're not good at.
其他的事我都非常擅长
I am great at literally everything else.
- 没错 - 我的自行车教练之前
- You are. - My SoulCycle instructor asked me
还让我去代课
to lead the class the other day.
不愧是我男人
There's my guy.
顺带说一声 我找到工具箱了
I found the toolbox, by the way.
就在我裤子里
It's in my pants.
不是吧
No.
嗨 男孩们
Hi, boys.
- 你们打算干什么 - 看篮球比赛
- What are you up to? - Gonna watch some hoops.
我打算看《纸杯蛋糕之战》
I'm about to watch Cupcake Wars.
- 我很喜欢《纸杯蛋糕之战》 - 真的吗
- I love Cupcake Wars. - You do?
- 今晚就是... - 《红丝绒蛋糕争霸》
- Tonight's the... - Red velvet showdown.
- 你真的看 - 好吧 我们应该...
- You do. - Anyway, we should probably...
你想进来一起看吗
You want to come in and watch?
我当然愿意
You know I do.
你不会介意吧 乔希
You don't mind, do you, Josh?
他当然不会 对吧
Of course he doesn't, right?
可是披萨和啤酒...
But pizza and beer.
你真贴心
How sweet of you.
你能帮忙丢一下垃圾吗 亲爱的
Would you drop that, honey?
太好了
Yeah.
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表