剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
三代同层 第一季第九集
美国女演员及歌♥手
Islands in the stream - Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton
你好 尼克
Hi, Nick.
哇 罗伯特夫人 您的假前状态很好嘛
Dang, Mrs. Roberts, you got that pre-vacation glow.
谢谢 尼克劳斯
Thank you, Nicholas.
某人的小费刚刚上涨了噢
Someone just upped his holiday bonus.
不 不 不 我做这些不是为了小费
No, no, no, I don't do it for the tips.
只是帅哥乐意帮助美女而已
Sexy just recognize sexy.
周末你和罗伯特先生要去哪里
Where are you and Mr. Roberts off to this weekend?
结婚纪念日到了 我们要去康涅狄格州
We're celebrating our anniversary at a resort
那有一个度假胜地 我想去好久了
in Connecticut I've been wanting to go to.
我听说芭芭拉·史翠珊爱去那里
I hear Barbra Streisand goes there.
我不知道她是谁
I don't know who that is.
我给你一盘 她的盒式磁带
I'll make you a cassette.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
- 我准备好了 - 罗伯特先生
- I'm ready to go. - Mr. Roberts,
感冒药广♥告♥开场就是你这样的
you look like the first ten seconds of a NyQuil commercial.
- 我很好 - 他很好
- I'm fine. - He's fine.
我可以在家养病 也可以去那养病
I could be sick here or I could be sick there.
是啊 你还是边度假边养病吧 没法退款
Yeah, you can be sick there... it's nonrefundable.
一条健康提示
Here is a little health tip: Mix decongestant
威士忌配上药 感冒无影踪
and a little bit of whiskey, knock that cold right on out.
而且你还会有充沛的能量
It'll also give you the energy
一晚上就能把你的第一张专辑录完
to record your first album in one night.
我的网站可供下载
Available on my website.
嘿 尼克 准备好庆祝结婚纪念日了吗
Hey, Nick. Who's ready for their big anniversary?
爸爸 你还好吗
Whoa. Dad, are you okay?
- 我很好 - 他很好
- I'm fine. - He's fine.
我见过爸爸健康的样子
I've seen fine and this is
可不是他现在这样
not what it looks like.
让开一点 专业的医生来了
Out of the way. Professional doctor coming through.
好的 让我看看你的舌头
Okay, let me see your tongue.
天 你得了
Boy. What we have here
季节性流感
is a little seasonal influenza.
爸爸只付了十五万美元的学费
That very obvious diagnosis
就让你学会了 如何诊断这么明显的病症
only cost Dad 150 grand in med school bills.
你需要躺在床上 多喝水
You need to stay in bed and drink plenty of fluids.
那他呆在车里
What if he stays in the car
我把车停在洒水器旁边 行吗
and I park by the sprinklers?
对不起 爸爸 你绝对不能去旅行
I'm sorry, Dad, there is absolutely no way you can travel.
但是你妈妈想去那个地方十年了
But Mommy's wanted to go to this place for ten years.
没关系 反正十年后我也会到的
It's all right, I'll go in another ten years.
你们可以把我的骨灰撒到那里
You can spread my ashes there.
居然是我毁了你们妈妈的周末
I can't believe that I've ruined this weekend for your mom.
爸爸 这不是你的错 你病了
Dad, it's not your fault you got sick.
妈妈说是我的错
Mommy says it is.
要是有人能替补你就好了
If only there was someone who could take your place.
一个闲人 单身 没有其他琐事缠身
Someone who doesn't have a job, love life,
这样他就可以陪伴她过假期
or any other commitments to prevent him from joining her.
不 不 不行
No. No. No way.
我不要单独和妈妈去旅行
No, I am not going on vacation alone with my mother.
但是 乔希 这样做她会很高兴的
But, Josh, it'll make her so happy,
也可以让我没那么愧疚
and it'll make me feel less guilty.
拜托 乔希 这可能是他的最后遗愿
Come on, Josh, this could be his last wish.
我以为我只是得了流感而已
I thought it was just the flu.
- 你想让他去吗 - 乔希 拜托了
- Do you want him to go or not? - Josh, please.
这是我的最后遗愿
It's my last wish.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我去 妈妈
Okay, fine, I will do it. Mom?
什么事 他们要关闭我最爱的女装品牌吗
What now? Are they closing my favorite Chico's?
不是 我在想 我可不可以代替爸爸
No. I was just wondering if I could take Dad's place
陪你旅行
and join you on your vacation.
亲爱的 没关系 我知道你很忙
Sweetie, that's okay, I know you're busy.
不 不 不 那个谎言已被我们揭穿
No, no, no, we've already debunked that.
真的 妈妈 我很想去
Really, Mom. I want to go.
你不用这么做
No. You don't have to.
好吧 如果你不想和我去的话...
Okay, if you really don't want me...
- 在楼下等你 - 好
- I'll meet you downstairs. - Yeah.
兄弟 你要和异性
Bro, you know how when
过周末去了
you go on a weekend with a chick,
我真好奇所有的细节啊...
I want all the details?
对 现在不是时候
Yeah, this is not one of those times.
看看这个地方 好华丽
Look at this place... it's gorgeous.
- 你好 - 嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
- 你好 - 欢迎来到卡伯特山间小筑
- Hello. - Welcome to Cabot Hill Inn.
很荣幸为您服务 请问有预约吗
And whom do I have the pleasure of checking in today?
应该是罗伯特
It should be under Roberts.
是的 罗伯特夫妇
Yes. Mr. And Mrs. Roberts.
登记是这么登记的
Technically yes,
但很明显我们不是...
but obviously we're not...
没有评判的意思啦... 其实
No judgments here... actually,
看到一个老妇人
it's quite refreshing to see
和一个年轻的小伙子约会 还挺新鲜的
an older woman with a younger man for once.
- 谢谢 - 你为什么要说"谢谢"
- Well, thank you. - Why would you say "Thank you"?
- 她是我的妈妈 - 是的
- She's my mother. - Yes, she is.
拿下他 女孩儿
Get it, girl.
你们在园景房♥住两晚
I have you for two nights in a garden view room.
我来送这对可爱的夫妻去吧
May I escort the lovely couple?
我们不是夫妻
We're not a couple.
我也不喜欢被人贴标签
I don't like labels, either.
这是什么情况
What the hell is this?
这是情侣套餐内附的
It's all part of your Lovers Package.
我们的什么
Our what?
一定是哈利给我提前预定的惊喜
Harry must have booked this to surprise me.
据说有的客人会二次利用这些玫瑰花瓣
Some guests have been known to repurpose the rose petals
弄一个玫瑰花浴
by sprinkling them in the bathtub.
好吧 就是我
Okay, it was me.
首先 多谢提醒 但我们不会享用
First off, thanks, but we won't be partaking
情侣套餐
in the Lovers Package.
你确定吗 这已经付过钱了
You sure? It's already paid for.
而且附赠很多福利
And it comes with a lot of perks.
不好意思 我们不用
Sorry, but we're not...
闭嘴 爱人
Quiet, lover.
都有哪些福利呢
What kind of perks?
比如 送给你们一张一百块的现金券
For one, you get a hundred-dollar-a-day credit
可以在度假村的任何地方使用
to spend anywhere at the resort,
我建议你们去四星饭店试试
which I recommend using at our four-star restaurant.
不过
Although...
我们也有一流的客房♥服务
we do have an excellent room service selection
如果你们想宅在房♥间里的话...
should you prefer to... stay in.
首先 她是我妈 我是她儿子
First off, she is my mother, I am her son.
我爸生病了 我才陪我妈过来
I am here instead of my father because he's sick.
让她叫你♥爸♥爸真不容易 但是 好吧
That's a long way to go to get her to call you Daddy, but okay.
你还好吧 爸
You doing okay there, Dad?
安德鲁 是你吗
Andrew, is that you?
来 量一下♥体♥温
Here, I'm gonna take your temperature.
那我把裤子脱掉
I'll take my pants off.
不 不 不 不 用这个
No, no, no, no. With this.
量耳朵的温度
It goes in your ear.
多少度
What's the temperature?
还不知道 你的毛太厚了
I don't know, I haven't gotten through all the hair yet.
不错 烧退下来了
Well, your fever's actually gone down.
来 喝点汤吧
Here. Have some soup.
看着像从罐头里倒出来的
It looks like it's from a can.
我想喝以前我妈给我做的那种汤
I wanted the kind my mom used to make.
我怎么可能知道那种汤怎么做
How am I supposed to know how to make Nana's soup?
我告诉你菜谱
I'll tell you the recipe.
过来一点 我一说话喉咙就痛
Come closer. It hurts to talk.
好吧 但是
All right, fine, but...
妈 你从来不让我们碰小冰箱
Ma, You never let us touch the minibar.
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表