剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
So, you're not mad?
不 但是如果以后 你需要私人空间的话
No, but in the future, if you need space,
就告诉我
just tell me.
我会理解的
I'll understand.
我会尝试理解的
Well, I'll try to understand.
好吧 我不能理解 但是我会接受的
All right, I won't understand, but I'll accept it.
我会试着接受的
I'll try to accept it.
好的
Okay.
我们没有去打壁球 我们去吃了牛排
We didn't play racquetball. We went out for steaks
喝了威士忌 而且是我告诉你的
and Scotch, and I'm telling you,
所以我才是好孩子
so I'm the good one.
我还吐在了你的钢琴上 你应该爱我
I also puked in your piano. You are loving me.
你们没去打壁球吗
You didn't play racquetball?
她并不知情
She had no idea.
那么 看起来我欠你一架钢琴
Well, it appears I owe you a piano.
只是过来说句晚安
Just coming in to say good night.
打完壁球很累了吧
Pretty tired from racquetball?
她知道了 而且不是我告诉她的
She knows, and I wasn't the one who told her.
是我吗
Was it me?
你们不仅骗了我
Not only did you all lie to me,
而且还带你们的爸爸去吃了一顿
but you took your father out to a dinner
可能会减损寿命的晚饭吗
that could shave years off his life?
是最后才去的
Just at the very end.
哈利 来 我们走
Harry, come on. Let's go.
你要在我的卧式自行车上
You're gonna work off those extra calories
消耗完这些多余的卡路里
on my recumbent bike.
卧式自行车
Recumbent bike?
那是能躺着骑的
That's the lying down one.
我回来再收拾你们俩
I'll be back to deal with you two.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道你会毁了这一晚
I knew you'd ruin this night for me.
兄弟 你才是毁了它的人 而且
Dude, you're the one who blew it, and
那又怎么样 我们还可以跟爸爸一起
what's the big deal? We'll find
进行其他活动
something else to do with Dad.
你不明白 乔希
You don't get it, Josh.
秘密牛排之夜是我跟爸爸独有的事情
Secret steak night was my special thing with Dad.
一月一次 他只属于我
Once a month, I get him all to myself,
我们可以谈人生 谈工作
we talk about life and my job
谈作为父亲的感受
and being a dad.
而且他会为我感到骄傲
And he'd be all proud of me.
安德鲁 我没想把这些都偷走
Andrew, I wasn't trying to take all that away.
大家都觉得我像在跟妈妈谈"恋爱"
I just wanted a break from the love affair
我只是想休息一下
everyone thinks I'm having with our mother.
是的 我们都知道妈妈最喜欢你
Yes, we're all aware you're Mom's favorite,
可你去洛杉矶时 我跟爸爸变得更亲近了
but Dad and I got a lot closer while you were in L.A.,
然后你回来了 然后... 算了
and now you're back, and... whatever.
我猜 你也得到他了
I guess you'll get him, too.
好了 你们的爸爸那边已经处理好了
All right, your father's been dealt with.
他... 他死了吗
Is... is he dead?
没有 他现在有机会能活得更久了
No. And now he has a chance to live longer
因为你们再也不能带他去
because you won't be taking him out
吃任何堕落的晚餐了
to any more decadent dinners.
我真是对你们两个感到太失望了
I'm very disappointed in both of you boys.
等一下
Wait.
别怪安德鲁 这整件事是我的主意
Don't blame Andrew. The whole thing was my idea.
什么
What?
是我没让他们按常规去打壁球
I made them skip their usual racquetball game.
- 安德鲁跟这件事没关系 - 真的吗
- Andrew had nothing to do with it. - Really?
没错 事实上 他今晚一直努力地
Yeah. In fact, he totally wrecked the night
劝爸爸吃鱼
by convincing Dad to order fish.
这不像你的风格 乔希
This is very unlike you, Josh.
是啊 是啊 我也...
Yeah. Yeah, I was...
被他的行为吓了一跳
surprised by his behavior, too.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe you would
你为了自己开心 不顾你♥爸♥爸的健康
sacrifice your father's health for your own pleasure.
她真是白养你了
She raised you better than that, man.
很抱歉 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
我猜 我还是不要再加入他们的
I guess it's better if I no longer join them
定期壁球活动了
on their... racquetball nights.
没错 我觉得这样最好
Yes, I think that would be best.
现在我要回去看一下
Now I have to go make sure
你们的爸爸有没有在自行车上睡着
your father hasn't fallen asleep on that bike.
谢谢你
Thanks, man.
这么做挺酷的
That was a cool thing to do.
不客气
Yeah. No problem.
我现在知道为什么妈妈会"爱"上你了
I can totally see why Mom fell for you.
行吧
Okay. Okay.
我们有四个人 然后有四只馄饨
There were four of us, and there were four wonton,
海伦竟然吃了两个
and Helen ate two of them.
好吧 你跟她说 她能吃两个了吗
Well, did you tell her she could?
没错 但这只是个测验 可她没通过
Well, yes, but it was just a test, and she failed.
你还在说海伦和馄饨的故事
You're still talking about Helen and the wonton?
那已经是三周之前的事了
That was three weeks ago.
我可以原谅 但是我不会忘记的
I can forgive, but I will not forget.
- 准备好了吗 - 好了
- Ready, Pops? - Yes, I am.
今晚有大事吗
So, big night?
是啊 这是《部族会议》的最后一集了
Yup, it's the final Tribal Council.
不 我是说你和妈妈
No, no, no. I meant for you and Mom.
你终于到了一段关系的某个时刻
You finally reached that point in your relationship
要么分手 要么就戴戒指了
where you either have to break up or put a ring on it.
说得好 安德鲁
Good one, Andrew.
晚上玩得愉快 如果你们的球用完了
Have fun tonight. If you run out of balls,
你的朋友罗伯托还有多余的"球"
I'm sure your buddy Roberto has an extra set.
终于只剩我们俩了
Finally. Just the two of us.
我爱约会日
I love date night.
我们还是不要再这么叫了
Let's stop calling it that.
我喜欢这么叫
I like calling it that.
好吧 我把伊芙叫来跟我们一起看
Yeah, I'm gonna go get Eve to watch with us.
要保证她穿了袜子噢
Make sure she wears socks.
她的长脚趾也让你感到不舒服吗
Her long toe freaks you out, too?
感觉像是有指甲的折叠吸管
That thing is like a bendy straw with a nail on it.
没错 就像E.T.在给家里打电♥话♥
Yeah, it's like E.T. Phoning home.
而且它们还会盯着你看 对吧
And it really stares at you, doesn't it?
是啊 你知道吗
Yeah, it does. You know what?
这样不错 伊芙还是待在那边吧
This is nice. Eve's good over there.
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表