剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
为什么
Why?
好吧 事实是...
Okay. The truth is...
这次度假的意义 不就是一直呆在一起吗
I mean, isn't the whole point to spend time together?
有什么事情比这还重要呢
What could be more important than that?
没有 根本没有
Nothing in the world, ever,
除非是女子网球课
except maybe the women's tennis clinic.
你刚刚还说 想要加强一下反手练习
You were just saying how you wanted to work on your backhand.
是啊 我确实想要战胜那个大嘴巴
Yeah, I'd sure like to beat that loudmouth,
卡罗尔·门德尔松
Carol Mendelson.
自从做了美臀以后 她就变得特别臭美
She's become so cocky since she got her new hip.
太好了 课程十五分钟后就开始了
Great. Well, it starts in 15 minutes...
我的天哪...
My God...
所以你最好赶紧换好衣服
so you'd better go get changed.
我会去结账的
I will take care of the bill.
好的 不过别忘了
All right. Don't forget
把这笔账算在
to put it on
我们的日常开销上 然后...
our daily credit, and...
把它记到账簿上
Write it in the ledger.
知道啦 那就九十分钟后
Got it. I'll, I'll see you in the meditation room
- 在冥想室见啦 - 到时候见
- in 90 minutes. - All right.
嘿 病房♥里的情况怎么样
Hey. How's it going in the sick ward?
不太好
Not good.
我爸刚才让我 把薄荷膏涂在他的胸口
My father just made me put VapoRub on his chest,
当我的手伸出来后
and when my hand came up,
它看上去像是狼人的手
it looked like the Wolf man.
你生病了吗
Are you sick?
什么 当然没有 我不会生病
What? Of course not. I don't get sick.
我有一个超强免疫系统
I have a superior immune system.
亲爱的
Honey.
别回家里
Do not come home.
我可不想让你传染给宝宝
I don't want you getting the baby sick.
我没生病 我...
I'm not sick. I...
我的天哪
My God.
这难道就是快要死掉的感觉吗
Is this what it feels like to be mortal?
安德鲁 我刚才咳了点东西出来
Andrew, I just coughed something up,
而我觉得那些是我需要的东西
and I think it's something I need.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你的网球打得怎么样
So, how was tennis?
一般般 我一直在想你
Not great. I missed you the whole time.
你干了点什么
What were you doing?
我泡了个热水澡 自己一个人
Soaking in the hot tub. By myself.
在接下来的一个小时里 我会带领你们
For the next hour, I will lead you
进行一场引导冥想
in a guided meditation.
首先请大家盖上眼睛
Please begin by covering your eyes.
聆听自己的呼吸
Listen to your breath.
在这个房♥间里感受自己的身体
Feel your body in the room.
我不敢相信我得去见我的妈妈
I can't believe I have to go meet my mom.
你还真懂怎么结束一个长吻啊
You really know how to end a make-out sesh.
你之后要去做什么
What are you doing later?
其他的单身姐♥妹♥们♥
Well, the other bachelorettes
打算去另一个脱衣俱乐部
are going to another strip club.
你看 他们昨天晚上被坏坏警官逮捕了
See, last night they got arrested by Officer Nasty,
所以今晚他们要和强森法官
so tonight they have a court date
来一场法庭约会了
with Judge Johnson.
反正
Anyway,
我就自己一个人呆在房♥间里了
I have the room all to myself,
所以...
so...
所以 我应该去陪陪你
So, I should probably come keep you company,
不过要等到...
which I can do...
我居然要说这个...
and I can't believe I'm about to say this...
等我妈睡了之后... 再去找你
after I tuck my mother into bed.
可以吗
Shall we?
嘿 你的滚轮床去哪儿了
Hey, where's your rollaway bed?
他们是每天早上都会来把它推走吗
Do they come and take it away every morning?
是的 没错
Yes, that's exactly what they do.
既然你醒着 你能帮我拿杯茶吗
While you're up, can you get me some tea?
我没醒着 不过 你醒着的话
I'm not up. But while you're up,
你能帮我再拿点纸巾吗
could you get me some more Kleenex?
如果你要去拿纸巾的话
If you're getting Kleenex,
我真的需要一杯茶
I can really use some tea.
嘿 我就是来看看你们
Hey. Just checking in.
伊芙 谢天谢地
Eve, thank God!
我们需要纸巾和茶
We need Kleenex and tea.
事实上 我也需要一杯茶
Actually, I could use some tea, too.
所以我们这里需要两杯茶 纸巾...
So that's two teas, Kleenex...
还需要什么吗 老爸
Is there anything else, Dad?
你... 你想让她做点奶奶的汤吗
You... you want her to make Nana's soup?
因为我真的想要喝点奶奶的汤
I could really go for some Nana's soup.
伙计们 我... 我很抱歉
Guys, I... I'm sorry,
但是我才上了一天的班回来
but I just got off a long shift,
我得让怀特的保姆下班了
and I got to let Wyatt's sitter go.
求你了 我需要那个 我刚听说的
Please, I need that specific soup
奶奶的汤
I just learned about.
我是一个儿科医生
I'm a pediatrician,
可你真的是我照顾过的 最大的宝贝了
and you're literally a bigger baby than any of my patients.
我不是宝贝 你才是宝贝
I'm not a baby. You're a baby.
说得好
Good one.
好吧
Okay,
我会让保姆再多呆一会儿
I'll go ask the sitter to stay longer.
你真的难受到卡拉OK都不能唱了吗
You're sure you don't feel well enough for karaoke?
是啊 我真的唱不了了
Sadly, I don't.
我觉得我不应该离开
I don't feel right about going.
我会待在这里照顾你
I'll stay here and take care of you.
不用
No.
对我来说 最好的药 就是你开心得唱歌♥
The best medicine for me is you having fun at karaoke.
你去吧 快去
You go. Go.
我会待在这里 好好休息
I'll stay here and rest.
好吧
All right.
我要唱"你永远在我心中"
I'm gonna sing "You're Always on My Mind,"
因为你的确永远在我的心里
because you are.
然后我要唱
And then I'll sing.
"宝贝回来" 因为我的确希望如此
"Baby Got Back," Because I do.
罗伯特女士 你那首"宝贝回来"
Mrs. Roberts, you killed
真是唱得太好了
that "Baby Got Back" Solo.
我会把这个记在你房♥间的账上
I'll charge this to your room.
好的 记在我们的日常开销上就行了
Yes, just put it on our daily credit.
你的日常开销已经超支了
That's been exceeded.
不 这不可能... 我清楚记得
No, that's not possible... I know for a fact
我账上还有13.47美元可以用
that I have $13.47 left.
我之前还剩下19.81美金
I had $19.81 left,
但我买♥♥了一块三角巧克力
but I bought a Toblerone,
还有胃药
and a Zantac.
我们的系统显示 最后一笔账单
Well, our system shows that the last of the credit
是大堂酒吧的两杯啤酒
was just used for two beers at the lobby bar.
所以我才不和年轻人约会
That's why I don't date the young ones.
他们总是伤害你
They always hurt you.
我想对你表示感谢 对于我必须要
Can I just say thank you for being so cool
和我母亲在一起这件事 你能如此大度
about me having to spend time with my mom.
说真的 我打赌她很高兴我父亲生病了
Seriously, I bet she was happy my dad got sick
这样 她就能利用内疚 强迫我来陪她
so she could guilt me into coming.
不过现在 我很高兴我来了
But now... I'm glad I came.
是这样吗
Is that so?
妈妈
Mom.
你认为我是利用内疚 迫使你来的吗
You think I guilted you into coming?
是你自己说要来
You asked to come.
听到欢呼声了吗
Did you just hear a whoo?
我好像听到了 我最好去看看
I think I heard a whoo. You know, I better go check.
是我说要来的
Well... yeah, when I asked to come,
可我只是配合你玩小游戏罢了
I was just playing along with your little game.
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表