剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
I was a wonderful mother.
现在轮到我了
Well, now it's my turn.
妈
Mom.
我对你的爱 可以保护你
My love is so big, it will protect you
不受任何伤害
from all your fears.
安德鲁
Andrew.
说这个没用 你还有什么招
That's not gonna cut it. What else ya got?
我告诉你我还会什么
I'll tell you what I got...
抽你的血
your blood.
等一下 你刚刚是不是打了感情牌
Wait a minute. Did you just emotionally manipulate me
来达到你的目的
to get what you want?
没错
Sure did.
不愧是我的儿子
That's my son.
嗨 下周五 我觉得
Hey, next Friday, I thought
我们可以去滑雪 然后去
we could go ice-skating, and then we could
随便消磨点时间 之后再
kill some time and then...
其实 爸
Actually, Dad,
我觉得你周五应该去发展一下兴趣爱好
I think you should use your Fridays to explore
去做你以前没时间做的事
any interests you may not have had time for in the past.
好啊 我们可以去上陶艺课或者烹饪课
Well, we could take a pottery or a cooking class,
然后我们可以做一个陶器来装食物
and then we could make the pots that we put the food in.
对 对 当然可以 但我说的是
Yeah. Yeah, sure, but I was thinking more
个人的兴趣爱好 你懂吗
of an individual passion, you know?
你一直都想做的事情是什么
What's something that you've always wanted to do?
一时想不起来
Nothing comes to mind.
好吧 那我们现在来想一个
Okay, well, let's think about it.
你可能在意料之外的领域
I mean, you could find your passion
发现自己的爱好
in the most unexpected ways.
比如说我 我上高中的时候
Like, for me, you remember in high school,
我要上一门选修课 所有的课程都满了
I needed an elective and everything was full
只剩下戏剧 然后 就这样
except drama, and then, bam,
我发现我热爱表演
I discovered I loved acting.
- 好的 我来做这个 - 做什么
- Okay, I'll do that. - Do what?
演员 听起来挺有意思
Be an actor. Sounds fun.
不 不 不 我只是拿自己的生活举例子
No, no, no. That was just a personal example from my life.
好 就这么决定了
Well, I'm in.
每个人都说你的表演天赋来自我
Everyone says that you get your acting talent from me.
你是苹果 我就是苹果树
You're the apple and I'm the tree.
好吧 可以
Okay, sure.
你可以在周五去学习表演
I mean, acting is something you can do on Fridays.
现在该怎么办呢
How does it work?
你是不是应该安排我跟你的经纪人见面
I mean, should you set up a meeting with your agent?
你先去上表演课怎么样
How about you start with an acting class?
好主意
Great idea.
系好安全带 哈利 罗伯特
Fasten your seat belts, because Harry Roberts
要在附近的剧场降落了
is landing in a theater near you.
演员和服务
Acting and stewarding.
我把我的两个爱好结合起来了
I just combined two of my passions.
好 太棒了
All right. Great.
嗨 妈
Hey, Mom.
我给你带了冰淇淋和你最爱吃的饼干
I brought you some ice cream and your favorite cookies.
为什么 我的检查结果出来了吗
Why? Did my test results come back?
哪里有问题
What's wrong?
难道儿子就不能白天回家
Can't a son come home in the middle of the day
给他母亲带点甜品吗
for dessert with his mother?
如果是我那个无所事事的儿子的话
Not unless he's my other son who
就没问题
has less to do.
好吧
All right.
直接告诉我吧 说吧
Get it over with. Tell me.
一切都很好
Everything is fine.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
但有一项血液化验结果
But there was one blood test
稍微有点高
that came back slightly elevated.
行了 该来的还是来了 终于发生了
Okay. There it is. It's happening.
是你的钾含量
It's just your potassium levels.
稍微有点高 这可能是
They're slightly high, which could have been caused
很多原因引起的
by any number of reasons,
包括抽血的方式
including how the blood was drawn.
看吧 我就知道那个医生是个蠢货
See? I knew that doctor was an idiot.
我就是那个医生
I was that doctor.
我们需要抽点血
Anyway, we just need to draw
再去化验一次
some more blood so they can retest it.
等我今晚下班回来 我来做
I'll do it tonight when I get back from work.
- 没问题 如果我还在家的话 - 妈
- Sure, if I'm still around. - Mom.
放松点 不管你做什么
Relax. And whatever you do, for God sakes,
别在网上搜索 然后开始自我诊断
do not go on the Internet and start self-diagnosing.
你怎么回事 疯了吗 我根本不知道
What are you, crazy? I don't even know how
怎么上网
to use the Internet.
天哪 罗伯特夫人
My damn, Mrs. Roberts.
可能是这些病中的任何一个
It could be any one of these things.
天哪 我的日子不多了
My God. My days are numbered!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
对我有点信心 好吗
Don't you give up on me, okay?
我们可以解决这个问题
We can beat this.
怎么解决
How?
墨西哥
Mexico.
对 那里有最前沿的技术
Yeah, they do all sorts of cutting-edge stuff.
激光手术治疗近视
在LASIK被证实有效之前
My grandpa got LASIK there way
我爷爷就在那做了
before they even knew it worked.
是吗 效果怎么样
Yeah? How did it turn out?
不怎么样 我好害怕 罗伯特夫人
Real wonky. I'm scared, Mrs. Roberts.
好了 爸 我们到了
All right, Dad. Here we go.
我有点后悔了 乔希
I don't know, Josh.
这可能不是个好主意
Maybe this wasn't a good idea.
所有人看起来都很老练 很时髦
Everybody looks so sophisticated and funky.
- 爸 你只是有点紧张 - 我不紧张
- Dad, you're just a little nervous. - I'm not nervous.
那你为什么抓着我的手
Then why are you holding my hand?
我都没意识到
I didn't know I was doing that.
听着 没问题的 第一次总是不容易
Look, it's gonna be okay. First days can be hard.
确实如此
That's true.
我记得你第一次去幼儿园
I remember your first day in kindergarten.
你一直在哭而且不让你妈走
You were crying and you wouldn't let go of Mommy.
实际上 是我妈一直在哭而且不让我走
Actually, Mom was crying and wouldn't let go of me.
来 我们去跟老师打个招呼
Come on. Let's introduce ourselves to the teacher.
- 你好啊 - 嗨
- Hello, there. - Hey.
你好 我是哈罗德·罗伯特
Hello. I'm Harold Roberts,
很高兴认识你
and it's a pleasure to meet you.
哈罗德·罗伯特 看看你
Harold Roberts. Look at you
打着领结 还握手
with your bow tie and handshake,
太正式了
so wonderfully formal.
在这里 我们随意多了
But here in our studio, we are much more open.
我们拥抱
We hug.
这真不错
This is nice.
跟法律学校大不相同
Very different from law school.
没错 这里确实跟法律学校大不相同
You're right. This is very different from law school.
是时候解放你的天性了
It's time to set you free,
哈罗德·罗伯特
Harold Roberts!
爸 你还好吧
Dad, are you okay?
我岂止是还好 乔希
I'm more than okay, Joshie.
我解放了
I've been set free.
嗨 朱迪 我应该把
Hey, Judy. I think I left
宝宝监控落在这里了 找到了
the baby monitor... there it is.
伊芙 你是医生 对吧
Eve, you're a doctor, right?
你我都知道我是一名医生
We both know that I am.
我在为我的朋友找
I'm trying to find out something for a friend
医疗建议
who needs medical advice.
高钾血症很严重吗
Is it a big deal if you have hyperkalemia?
是的 你的朋友可能有糖尿病
It can be. I mean, your friend might have diabetes,
心脏病 肾衰竭
heart problems, kidney failure.
我想你很高兴 亲口告诉我
And I suppose it gives you great pleasure
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表