剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
- You look incredible. - Thanks.
你有个宝宝
You have a baby.
送你的礼物 送花太老套了
He's for you. Flowers are so cliché.
这是我侄子 怀特 带孩子太累了
This is my nephew, Wyatt. Babysitting snafu.
我弟弟和弟妹应该马上就到
My brother and sister-in-law should be here any second.
他好可爱
He's cute.
也是件好事 因为他非常自恋
Good thing, too, because he is very self-absorbed.
- 真的吗 - 整天就知道说自己
- Really? - Me, me, me, me, me.
对不起
Hey. Sorry.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hi. - Hi.
- 抱歉 谢谢你 乔希 - 没事
- Sorry. Thank you, Josh. - Yeah.
你是我们的英雄
You're our hero.
其实我才是英雄 我们密室逃脱成功了
Actually, I'm the hero. I crushed that escape room.
对 我们找到了所有线索
Yeah, we got all the clues.
另一对夫妻一无所获
The other couples got none.
脊骨神经医生太蠢了 对吧
Chiropractors are so stupid. Right?
你为什么要带着宝宝约会
Why'd you bring a baby on a date?
这不是应该事后才有的吗
It's, like, the opposite of foreplay.
你应该说"谢谢" 你现在做什么
It's pronounced "Thank you." And what are you doing?
抱歉 伊芙 坐吧
Sorry. Eve, sit.
不 不要坐 不要坐 赶紧走
No. Don't sit, don't sit. Leave.
好吧
Okay. You know,
你们俩看起来真般配 希望你们进展顺利
you guys make a cute couple. I hope it works out.
借你吉言
Thank you so much.
- 赶快走吧 赶快走 - 好吧
- You got to go. You got to. - Okay.
很高兴认识你
Nice meeting you.
真不好意思
Sorry about that.
好吧
Yeah.
我好爱你哟
I love you so much.
要是大学时的我知道
If college me knew
我在跟克里斯蒂娜·琼斯约会...
I was on a date with Christina Jones...
真的 我当时非常迷恋你
I mean, oh, my God, I had the biggest crush on you.
我当时很喜欢你
I had the biggest crush on you.
- 是吗 - 是啊
- You did? - I did.
我真希望我那时就知道这件事
Well, that is information I wish college me had had.
- 那么... - 那么
- So... - So?
我们是不是应该... 离开这儿了
Should we maybe... get out of here?
我们确实该走了
We should definitely get out of here.
你住在哪儿
Where do you live?
我前任占了同居时的屋子
My ex got our place,
所以我睡朋友的沙发
so I'm on a friend's sofa.
我们能去你家吗
Should we go to your place?
我家
My place.
可以啊 我们可以去我家
Yeah, we could go to my place.
除非...
Unless...
你的前男友会让我们去他家吗
would your ex let us use his place?
不行吗 好吧 去我家也不错 真棒
No? Okay, yeah, my place is great. Great.
- 你先请 - 谢谢
- After you. - Thank you.
我的天
My damn.
欢迎来到东区公♥寓♥
Welcome to East End Place.
我是这幢高档建筑的管♥理♥员♥
I'm the captain of this fair establishment,
如果你需要什么帮助
so if you need anything,
任何事都行 尽管叫我
I mean anything at all, just holla.
谢谢 尼克 但是我觉得
'Kay. Thanks, Nick, but I don't think
她今晚没有快递要收
she's having a package delivered tonight.
相信自己 伙计
Believe in yourself, man.
放心 尼克
Easy, Nick.
你好 是罗伯特夫人吗
Yes, Mrs. Roberts?
对 他已经上楼了
Yeah, he's on his way up.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
告诉你妈妈你回家了
Telling your mother you're home.
为什么
Why?
因为她花钱雇我 等你一回来就通知她
'Cause of the money she gives me to tell her when you're home.
我妈妈雇你 等我一回来就通知她吗
My mother pays you to tell her every time I come home?
- 对啊... - 一切都还好吧
- Well, yeah... - Everything okay?
对 所以那时候
Yeah. Totally. Um, so that is when
建筑人员来这里用工具修理
the building people should come up to fix the thing
某些东西
by the thing.
我们走吧
And away we go!
我只是需要
So, I just have to run in
去和我的老邻居 随便打个招呼
and say a quick hello to my elderly neighbor.
我们在9K见面吧
Why don't you meet me in 9K.
冰箱里有红酒
There is wine in the fridge.
又是宝宝又是老邻居...
Babies, old people...
你真是个好人
you're such a good guy.
我只是尽我所能
Well, you know, I do what I can.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
我准备了一些你最爱的...
I got some of your favorite...
起司 好吃
Cheese? Yum!
那么 你今天又遇到了谁
So, who'd you run into today?
哈丽特 莎拉 苏珊 还是艾米莉
Harriet? Sarah? Susan? Emily?
是的 艾米莉·布恩
Yes, Emily Brown.
她的儿子乔纳森
Her son Jonathan is the
是史上最年轻的
youngest circuit court judge...
地区法庭法官 ...
Court judge ever...
但是我八年级时
but I beat him
在模拟审判中击败了他
in that mock trial in eighth grade,
所以还是我比较厉害
so I win!
太美味了 我爱起司
Delicious. Love that cheese.
好了 见到你真开心 我累了 要睡了
All right, well, great visit. I'm exhausted. Going to bed.
抱歉 让你久等了
Hi. So sorry about that.
- 这里有过很多犯罪事件吗 - 是的
- Is there a lot of crime in this building? - Yes.
大多数是偷窃
Mostly stolen moments.
- 那么... - 那么...
- So... - So...
乔希
Josh!
那是我的老邻居
That's just my elderly neighbor.
可能又把她的假牙丢了
Probably lost her teeth again.
她会找到的
She'll find 'em.
如果我们保持安静 可能她就走了
You know what? If we stay quiet, maybe she'll go away.
乔希...
Joshua...
怎么了
What?
发生什么事了
What's going on?!
我可能不太懂
You know, perhaps I don't quite understand
你跟邻居的关系
your relationship with your neighbor.
- 好吧 - 乔希
- Yeah. - Joshua?
我去劝走她...
Why don't you go check out the terrace...
- 乔希 - 你去阳台吧
- Joshua? - ... while I get rid of her.
那里风景很好 尤其是夜景
Beautiful view, especially at night.
- 我们正忙着呢 - 谢天谢地你没事
- We had our moment. - Thank God you're okay!
我当然没事了 我们十秒钟前刚见过
Of course I'm okay. I was in your apartment ten seconds ago.
第一 我不喜欢你的语气
First, I don't like your tone.
第二 我忘了把这个给你
And second, I forgot to give you this.
你很讨厌的那个演员演了新角色
That actor you always go up against
但是受到了差评
got a terrible review in his new play.
好吧 多谢你 非常感谢你
Okay, thank you so much. Really appreciate it.
- 晚安 - 你知道我的朋友明迪
- Good night. - You know my friend Mindy?
- 晚安 晚安 晚安 - 她...
- Good night, good night, good night! - She...
晚安
Good night!
这外面真漂亮
It's really beautiful out here.
是的 确实很漂亮
Yeah, it really is.
你现在能听见我说话了吗
Can you hear me now?
孩子们 你们好
Hello, children.
我会给你回电的 我会给你回电的
I'll call you back. I will call you back.
这就是阳台了 我们回去吧
And that's the terrace. Come back in.
你好 我是哈罗德 是乔希的...
Hello. I'm Harold, Josh's...
邻居
Neighbor!
嗨 哈罗德邻居 祝你今晚愉快
Hey, neighbor Harold. Have a good one.
年轻女士
Young lady,
你有吃过非常美味的
have you ever had a gorgeous piece
蜜瓜吗
of honeydew melon?
我... 吃过卖♥♥相很好的蜜瓜
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表