剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
第二天...
又一天...
三代同层
一部惊悚片 詹妮弗·洛夫·休伊特主演
国际上著名的环境活动家
Survivor : Eye of the tiger
与惠普公♥司♥同名
双关 : 是真爱
Mallomars 一种巧克力曲奇
一本谈判策略书
一间电影娱乐公♥司♥
妈 这是在做什么
Ma, what is happening here?
你的屋子更大 适合我练瑜伽
Your apartment has more space for me to do my home yoga.
你妈能力还行吧
Your mom's still got it?
如果你说的是
If "It" Is
让我在自己家里感到不舒服的能力
the ability to make me uncomfortable in my own home,
那你能力确实不错
then, yep, you still got it.
妈 你不能一直到这里来
Mom, you can't keep letting yourself in here.
好吧 收到
Okay. Message received.
- 好的 - 感谢
- Okay. - Namaste.
谢谢你的理解
Thank you for understanding.
很吓人吧
Scary?
没错 没错
I know. I know.
我们到了
And here we are.
妈
Mom!
我一定是打瞌睡了
I must've dozed off.
嗨
Hi.
所以这位朋友是谁
So, who's your friend?
乔希
Josh!
我的钥匙不管用了
My key's not working!
那是因为我换了锁
That is because I had the locks changed.
有什么要帮忙的吗
How can I help you?
我就是过来看看我儿子
Well, I just came over to see my son,
但我现在明白了 原来他恨我
but now I realize he hates me.
很好 我还担心你可能会反应过度呢
Good, I was worried you might overreact.
请进
Come in.
我哪里做得不对了
Where did I go wrong?
是我太爱你了 太支持你了
Was I too loving? Too supportive?
还是我让你取得的成就太多了
I tell you to reach for too many stars?
都不是 听着 我打算跟你说
No. Look, I'm gonna say something,
但是我希望你不要太往心里去
and I don't want you to take it personally.
太迟了 你已经得罪我了
Too late. I'm already offended.
我不是针对你
This isn't about you.
我过去二十年都是独♥立♥生活
I've lived independently for the last 20 years,
这不应该因为我搬回纽约 就改变了
and that shouldn't change just because I moved back to New York
我们现在共享了一面墙
and we now share a wall,
我还希望它更厚一点儿
that I wish was much thicker,
因为我已经听到了
because I have heard things
作为儿子不该听到的东西
no son should have to hear.
那我该为我在床上的热情而道歉吗
So now I have to apologize for being a generous lover?
这是另一件作为儿子 不该听到的事
Another thing no son should have to hear.
你的门出问题了
There's something wrong with your door!
你把那扇门也上锁了吗
You put a lock on that door, too?
没错 你们会从各方突袭
Yes. You people attack from all sides.
这天气也太诡异了吧
Can you believe this crazy weather?
昨天还冷得要死 现在又热死了
Yesterday, it was freezing, and now it's boiling.
乔希 摸摸我的腋窝
Josh, feel my armpit.
- 不了吧 - 你都能在这儿煮鸡蛋了
- I'm good. - You can soft-boil an egg in there.
哈利
Harry,
乔希把他的锁都换了
Josh changed his locks.
现在又变冷了
And now it's cold again.
你在干嘛 你可能会打死人的
What are you doing? You could kill somebody.
不 别担心 它们落在对面街的屋顶上了
No, don't worry. They land on the roof across the street.
大多数时候
Most of the time.
兄弟 我听说你把妈挡在公♥寓♥门外了
Bro, I heard you iced Mom out of your apartment.
没错 我要坚持立场
Yeah, that's right. I put my foot down.
立点规矩
Laid down the law.
- 不错 - 谢谢
- Yeah, good for you. - Thanks.
想让你有骨气也不难嘛
I mean, it only took a divorce,
不就离了个婚
a crushing job loss,
丢了个工作 然后还搬回了家
and moving back home for you to finally grow a pair.
好吧 我觉得我应该有点私人空间
Yeah, well, I think I deserve a little privacy.
- 好震惊噢 - 多谢
- I'm impressed. - Thank you.
我很期待看你搞砸哟
Yeah, I look forward to watching it blow up in your face.
糟了
Crap.
快蹲下
Duck!
嗨 宝贝儿 拿的是什么
Hey, babe. What you got there?
我问你妈妈
I asked your mother
能不能让我看看之前的节日卡
if I could see some old holiday cards,
因为我今年不想穿同样的衣服
because I didn't want to repeat an outfit this year.
你发现了什么
What do you notice?
发现我是个完美的人吗
I won the DNA lottery?
不是
No.
看谁不在里面了
Who's not here anymore?
- 金 - 没错 她跟乔希离婚了以后
- Kim! - Yes. After she and Josh got divorced,
你妈妈把她从所有照片中都抹掉了
your mother cut her out of every picture she was ever in.
你看 没有金 没有金 还是没有金
See? No Kim, no Kim, no Kim.
我发现这几年来 我愈发重视我的发型了
That was like a flipbook of my hair coming into its own.
安德鲁 原来你妈妈是因为这个
Andrew, this is why your mother
才会每次照相时 都让我站边上...
puts me on the end of every picture...
这样我就能被抹掉了
So I'm croppable.
在她心里 我不是这个家永恒的一份子
In her mind, I am not a permanent member of this family.
可在我心里 你是
Well, in my mind, you are.
这对我来说一点儿也不重要
That means nothing to me.
我就是这个家永恒的一份子
I am a permanent member of this family.
明天我要证明这一点
And tomorrow I'm gonna prove it,
我要站在照片中间
by getting in the middle of that photo.
你就是个野兽 什么也阻止不了你
You're an animal. Nothing can stop you.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, babe.
不好意思 我在跟二零一四年的我说话
No, sorry. I was talking to myself in 2014.
您请
There you go.
你好啊 乔希
What up, Josh?
你们好啊 各位
What up, fellas?
长大了还跟父母一起住
You're weirdly happy for
居然还这么开心 你很奇怪噢
a grown man who lives with his parents.
伊恩 就算是你 今天也打击不了我
Ian, even you can't bother me today.
我刚刚约到了
I just got a date
和詹妮弗·洛夫·休伊特
with Jennifer Love Hewitt.
那些人都是谁啊
Who are those people?
各位 《我知道你们去年夏天做了什么》
Guys, I Know What You Did Last Summer.
为我父母的离婚作证吗
Testified at my parents' divorce?
詹妮弗·洛夫·休伊特
Jennifer Love Hewitt
是一个著名女演员
is a famous actress,
她是我朋友的朋友的朋友
and she is friends with a friend of mine's friend.
没错 她只在镇上待一晚
That's right. She's only in town for one night,
没错 你们知道她想要的是谁
and, yep, J.Love. Hew wants a piece of you-know-who.
祝你跟这位我们不认识的著名女演员
Hey, man, you have fun with this famous actress
玩得开心
that we don't know.
还有 我需要一把你新钥匙的备用钥匙
In the meantime, I'm-a need a copy of your new key.
楼管条例
Building policy.
好的 我晚些带下来
Yeah, okay. I'll bring it down later.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
"钱钱"
Cha-ching.
不好意思
I'm sorry,
你刚才说了钱 是吗
did you just say "Cha-ching"?
没有 刚才是我...
No, no. That was... that was me.
我掉了点东西 所以发出了类似的声音
I dropped something that made the cha-ching sound.
我妈又给了你钱 要我的备份钥匙
My mother offered you money for a copy of my key.
就你多嘴
You had to make the cha-ching sound, didn't you?
- 我就知道 - 好吧 那么
- I knew it. - All right, well, fine.
不用把它给我 但是你要交给
Don't give it to me. But you have to give it
楼里面的某个人
to someone in the building.
为什么
Why?
这是个悲伤的故事 兄弟...
It's a sad story, fellas...
那是一九八四年的平安夜 我的...
It was Christmas Eve, 1984. My...
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表