剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
拒绝汽车及电力等现代设施 生活简朴
三代同层
史前人类
约等于人♥民♥币三分钱
约等于人♥民♥币六十六元
主要指利用网络 以数据流的方式传送音视频等媒体
# 在你的头上打个蛋 让蛋黄滴下来 #
Crack an egg on your head, let the yolk drip down
# 蛋黄滴下来 滴下来 #
Yolk drip down, yolk drip down!
# 凉风风风 紧绷绷绷 #
Cool breeze, tight squeeze
# 现在你已经有了 已经有了... #
Now you've got the, now you've got the...
你昨晚的约会怎么样
So, how was your date last night?
我会说 是好的反义词
I would say my date was the opposite of good.
我最爱听这种故事了
These are my favorite stories.
比那个偷你钱包的女孩还糟吗
Was it worse than the girl who stole your wallet?
还有那个比我还老的女人
Or the one who was older than me?
以及那个很性感的女网骗
Or the hot woman who catfished you
结果是你超酷的弟弟
but turned out to be your super cool brother
在逗你玩
messing with you?
你是个医生 你不是该拯救生命吗
You're a doctor. Shouldn't you be saving lives
怎么能糟蹋生命呢
instead of messing with them?
我可以兼顾啊
I can do both.
那个女孩整晚都在
Well, this girl spent the entire night
跟她前男友打电♥话♥
on the phone with her ex-boyfriend,
约会结束的时候 他已经不再是前男友了
who by the end of our date, was no longer her ex-boyfriend.
他们和好了
They worked things out.
对
Yeah.
乔希 坚持住 你可能会经历
Josh, hang in there. You may go on
多次糟糕的约会 但总有一天你会死心
a lot of bad dates, but one day, when you least expect it,
决定放弃 然后找个人迁就
you'll decide to give up and settle.
史上最好的消息
Guys, best news ever!
保姆答应了
The nanny said yes.
萨拉吗 她在那么多家庭里选中了我们吗
Sara? Sara picked us over all the other families?
对 你知道这意味着什么吗 安德鲁
Yes. Do you know what this means, Andrew?
我们终于可以去看电影了
We are gonna be able to go see a movie.
在电影院里看
In the theater.
找了整整两个月之后
After two months of looking,
从明天开始 我们有了一个全职的保姆
starting tomorrow, we have a full-time nanny.
其实 我不知道你们为什么要找保姆
Well, I don't know what you need with a nanny
有我这样一个世界上最好的奶奶
when you have the world's greatest grandmother
我非常乐意免费照看宝宝
who's happy to keep watching the baby for free.
朱迪 你我都知道其中的感情成本很高
Judy, I think we both know the emotional cost here is high.
好吧 七点了 我该看节目了
OK, 7:00, Time for my shows.
所有人出去 接下来的六十分钟
Everybody out. 60 Minutes is starting,
我一分钟都不想错过
and I don't want to miss any of the minutes.
"探索频道"正在播
And the Discovery Channel is having a marathon
《赤♥裸♥与恐惧》 他们赤♥裸♥
of Naked and Afraid. They're naked.
而且非常恐惧 我太爱看了
They're afraid. I'm hooked.
你们为什么不买♥♥个DVR
Why won't you guys just get a DVR?
对 世上恐怕就只有你们俩
Yeah. You're, like, the last two people on Earth
- 还在电视机上追剧了 - 没错
- who still watch TV in real time. - Yeah.
你们还是别再向阿米什教♥徒♥
Guys, don't try to impose
推荐现代的生活方式了
your modern ways on the Amish.
快出去 你们已经耽误我两分钟了
Get out! You just made me miss two of the minutes.
天哪
Oh my God.
我们家从来没有这么干净过
Our place has never looked so clean.
我甚至一件怀特的东西都没看到
I don't even see any of Wyatt's stuff.
对
Yeah.
没有玩具 没有围兜
No toys. No burp cloths.
这里好安静
It's super quiet in here.
你是不是跟我在想一样的事情
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
保姆绑♥架♥了我们的孩子吗
The nanny kidnapped our baby?
遇见她是最美丽的意外
She's the best thing that ever happened to us.
天哪 她还给我们做了晚饭
My God. She made us dinner.
什么
What...?
意大利烩饭
Risotto.
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
我觉得更该问的是 你为什么没哭
I think the bigger question is: Why aren't you?
- 嗨 晚上好 - 嗨
- Hey, guys. - Hi.
- 欢迎回家 - 嗨
- Welcome home. - Hey.
宝宝已经吃过饭
The little man's been fed
洗完澡 准备好睡觉了
and bathed, and he's all ready for bed.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们还需要什么吗
Is there anything else you guys need?
只想找一根绳子 把你捆起来
Just a rope to tie you up with
永远不让你走
so you can never leave.
她在开玩笑 你吓着她了
She's kidding. You're scaring her.
好吧
Okay.
我们第一天相处得很开心 对吧
Well, we had a great first day, right?
晚安 可爱的小土豆
Good night, little cutie patootie.
瞧瞧你 真安逸
Look at you, all snug as a bug in a rug.
明天见
I'll see you guys tomorrow.
- 好的 - 我会想你的
- Okay. - I'll miss you.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
我是乔希
Josh.
我叫萨拉
Sara.
传说中的保姆
The wonder nanny.
听说你唱"公车上的轮子"的方式很特别
I hear you do a mean "Wheels on the Bus."
他们一听那歌♥ 就会开心得转圈圈
Well, you know, they do go round and round.
还是这样吗 看来他们
Still? Boy, they're really
真的特别喜欢那首歌♥ 对吧
committed to that, aren't they?
- 再见 - 好的 拜拜
- I'll see you later. - Okay. Bye.
那个是你们的保姆吧 她单身吗
That's your nanny? Is she single?
- 你想都别想 - 绝对不可能
- Don't even think about it. - Never happening.
乔希 我有事要跟你说
Josh, I'm gonna say something to you,
希望你能点头 表示你明白我的意思
and I want you to nod so I know you understand.
你不能跟我们的保姆约会
You are not going to date our nanny.
"我明白了"
"I understand."
好吧 好吧 可她真的很漂亮
All right. All right. She's really cute.
- 你真的禁止接近她 - 为什么
- She is really off-limits. - Why?
因为那样界限就会变模糊
Because it would blur a lot of lines
很多事情会变得奇怪
and make things weird.
对 比如上次 我看到我的心理医生
Yeah, like the time I saw my therapist
光着膀子 在中♥央♥公园玩轮滑
rollerblading shirtless in Central Park.
你看心理医生吗
You see a therapist?
这样的父母我也受不了啊
They're my parents, too.
好吧
All right.
- 你好 - 爸妈 我有个大惊喜
- Hello. - Mom and Dad, I have a huge surprise.
怀特看着我的照片
Wyatt looked at a picture of me
喊了"妈妈"吗
and said "Mommy"?
不是 我给你们买♥♥了一个新电视机
No. I bought you a new TV.
那是个新电视机吗
Is that a new TV?
是 我刚刚说了
Yes, I just said that.
我们的旧电视机去哪了
Where is our old TV?
我把它捐给自然历史博物馆了
I donated it to the Natural History Museum.
尼安德鲁人正在馆内的模型区里看电视
Neanderthal man is watching it in a diorama.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do this to us?
什么 你是说这个非常棒的礼物吗
What, this incredibly nice gift?
跟你说了 我们喜欢以前的方式
We told you we like our old system.
相信我 你们肯定更喜欢这个
Just trust me, you're gonna like this more.
好吗 这是新的遥控器
Okay? Here are your new remotes.
天哪 两个吗
My God! Two?
竟然有两个遥控器
There are two of them?
朱迪 我不喜欢这样
Judy, I don't like it.
我们真的不喜欢这样
No, we don't want any of this.
改变是年轻人的游戏
Change is a young man's game.
试试吧 好吗
Just give it a chance, okay?
你们可以随时观看 任何想看的节目
With this system, you can watch any show anytime.
任何节目吗
Any show?
任何时间吗
Anytime?
我刚刚说过了...
I just said both of those things.
你们只需要注册流媒体服务
All you need to do is sign up for a streaming service
然后按月缴费就行了
and pay the monthly fee.
按月缴费
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表