剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
你好 你好啊
Hello. Hello.
我都不知道 你们俩在这里
I didn't know you two were out here.
我公♥寓♥的暖气关不掉
The heat in my apartment won't shut off.
只能出来凉快凉快
I had to cool it off a little bit.
嗨 朱迪
Hi, Judy.
嗨 很高兴看到你
Hi, darling. Good to see you.
你们俩玩得很愉快啊
Well, you two have fun.
也别过头了
Not too much, though.
除非你们俩想这么做
Only if you want to.
我... 这不关我的事 我要走了
I... none of my business. I'm just leaving now.
好吧
Okay.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
不 这没什么
No, that's okay.
我喜欢这首歌♥
I love this music.
这让我想起 我住在意大利的时候
It reminds me of when I lived in Italy.
你在意大利待过吗 真厉害
You lived in Italy? That's so crazy.
我一直在学意大利语
I've been learning Italian.
我有CD资料 但还没真的开始学
Well, I have the CDs but haven't actually started yet.
好吧
Okay.
那你至少知道如何说"吻我"吧
Well, do you at least know how to say "Kiss me"?
不 我真的一点都没听过...
No, I literally haven't listened to a single...
米拉 我是朱迪
Myra, it's Judy.
事情成功了
It's done.
老天 我们真棒
God, we're good.
好了 哈利
All right, Harry.
怀特已经喂过 并洗过澡了
So, we've already fed and bathed Wyatt.
现在 你只需要做...
Now, all you need to do is...
什么 我听不见你说话
What? I could barely hear you.
爸 爸 爸 已经快到睡觉时间了
Dad, Dad, Dad, this... this close to bedtime,
我们要用平静 舒缓的声音
we try to use a quiet, soothing voice.
明白了 你是想让我这么说话吗
Got it. You want me to talk like this?
你还是一样大声
That's the exact same volume.
像这样吗
So, like this?
没有任何区别
Literally no change whatsoever.
随便了 在我们哄他入睡前 要换一下尿布
Anyway, before we put him down, we change his diaper.
伊芙 我养育过两个小孩
Eve, I raised two children.
我知道怎么做
I know what I'm doing.
是啊 伊芙 他养过两个小孩
Yeah, Eve, he raised two children.
可是那俩小孩为了节省车费
That was when kids didn't wear bike helmets
他们自作聪明 戴着自行车头盔
and driving drunk was considered a smart way
选择了酒骑
to save money on a cab.
给他个机会吧
Just give him a chance.
好吧
Okay.
尿布在那边的柜子里
The diapers are located in that cabinet.
就在那
Right over there.
好的
Okay.
柜子卡住了
It's jammed.
不是 那只是儿童...
No, that's just the baby...
锁
lock.
继续吧
Moving on.
给他换完尿布后...
After we change his diaper...
等等 我要把这些记下来
Wait, I want to write this down.
这样我就能准确知道 你们照顾他的步骤
I know how particular the two of you are about his routine.
这主意真棒 爸爸
That is a great idea, Dad.
瞧啊 亲爱的 他要记下来
See, honey? He wants to write it down.
等一下
Well, hold on.
上面写着 我需要做
It's telling me to do something
"OS 软件更新"
called an "OS software update".
现在我把相机打开了
Now I've opened the camera.
我需要修剪下我的鼻毛
I need to trim my nose hairs.
- 我 我来更新一下 - 在等待期间
- I... I'm gonna do the update. - Well, while we're waiting,
能让怀特玩玩我收藏的大理石弹珠吗
can we let Wyatt play with my marble collection?
爸爸
You know what, Dad?
我忽然间 觉得 不是很舒服
I'm suddenly... I'm... I'm not feeling very well.
我们还是不用你来照顾宝宝了
We're not gonna need you to babysit, after all.
真是遗憾
That's too bad.
我原本非常期待
I was really looking forward to it.
就让我和怀特说声晚安吧
Well, let me just say good night to Wyatt.
晚安 怀特
Good night, Wyatt!
伙计们 我说过 要你们在晚上十点前
Guys, I've asked you to get anything you need
把想要的东西从我家储物柜里拿走
from the Costco closet by 10:00.
我要是带姑娘回家了怎么办
I mean, what if I brought a girl home?
你瞧 这就是为什么我喜欢在这买♥♥东西
You see, this is why I love shopping here.
员工很有趣
The employees are so funny.
你真烦人
You're annoying.
我刚刚和劳伦的第二次约会很顺利
And I just had a great second date with Lauren.
咚 咚
Knock, knock.
说的和做的可不一样
Saying it is not the same as doing it.
好吧 那我再也不说了
Fine, I won't say it anymore.
我知道已经过了十点 但我需要一罐新的脸霜
I know it's after 10:00, but I need a new jar of face cream.
我则是非常想吃芝麻棒
And I'm having a yen for sesame sticks.
是嘛 你来不是为了拷问乔希
Right. You didn't come to interrogate Josh
看看他和你朋友的女儿 约会如何了吗
about his date with your friend's daughter?
安德鲁 该来的总会来
Andrew, what's meant to be will be.
我对这些可没有操纵权
I have no control over these things.
真是令人敬佩 而且一点也不像你
That is so respectful and unlike you in every way.
怎么回事
What gives?
她在恪守她的诺言 我对此非常感谢
She's keeping her promise, which I appreciate.
妈妈 温馨提示
And for your information, Mom,
只要你不搀和
things with Lauren are going great,
我和劳伦就会有好进展
without your involvement.
好吧 不用客气
Well, you're welcome.
我很想见她
Well, I can't wait to meet her.
她很乐意和你们出去玩
She's excited to hang out with you guys.
你们星期五晚想和我们出去吗
Hey, you want to come out with us Friday night?
- 好主意 - 就是
- Yeah. I like that idea. - Yeah.
我们可以问她 到底看上你什么
We can play What Does This Woman See in You?
我可以照顾怀特
And I can babysit Wyatt.
你和朱迪一起吗
You and Judy?
不 系列讲座的第二讲在周五晚举♥行♥
No. Friday is the second part of my lecture series,
演讲主题是"取悦你的爱人"
"Pleasing Your Partner".
作为她的爱人 我非常支持她去参加
And as her partner, I don't want her to miss that.
我这辈子
You know, growing up,
在世界上最喜欢的人 是我的外祖父
my favorite person in the world was my grandfather.
我也很感激 我有机会
And I'm so grateful to have the chance
能和怀特建立同样深厚的感情
to have the same kind of relationship with Wyatt.
爸爸 问题是...
Dad, so here's the thing...
你可以照顾怀特 哈利
Of course you can babysit, Harry.
是你的外祖父教你吸烟
Was that the grandfather who taught you to smoke
给你喝你的第一罐啤酒吗
and gave you your first beer?
我最棒的九岁生日礼物
Best ninth birthday ever.
来了
Coming.
- 你好 - 嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
有人早上盛装打扮了
Damn, someone spent some extra time on the hair this morning,
看起来不错呀
and it's paying dividends.
谢谢 我...
Thank you, I...
你是说安德鲁 对吧
you're talking to Andrew, aren't you?
- 是啊 - 对啊
- Yes. - Of course he was.
好吧
Okay.
听着
All right, listen up.
我爸爸认为他是来照顾怀特的
My dad thinks he's here to babysit Wyatt
而你是来修橱柜的
and you're here to fix the cabinet,
但实际上你是在照顾他们俩
but really you're here to babysit them both.
我听不懂
I don't follow.
怀特洗澡时 我要待在浴室吗
Should I stay in the bathroom during Wyatt's bath
还是说 小家伙需要点隐私吗
or does the little guy like his privacy?
好 我懂了
Okay, yup. No, now I follow. Yeah.
天啊
My God.
你那么乖 但是又那么酷
You are so normal and cool.
说实话
Be honest.
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表