剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
那你要保证我们还是可以上她的课啊
you have to break up with her without getting us kicked out.
不可能
It can't be done.
当然可能 我跟我所有的前女友
It can. I've stayed friends
都保持着朋友关系
with every single girl I've ever broken up with.
哥们 你别难受了
Man, I'm sorry.
等下 原来你在炫耀
Wait, no, that was a brag.
恭喜你 哥们
Congratulations, man!
我朋友以前叫我"和平分手之王"
My friends used to call me "The breakup whisperer."
肯定有办法跟雪尼分手
I guarantee there's a way to break up with Sydney
并且我们还能上她的课
without getting us kicked out of her spin class.
好吧 我听你的
Hey, I'm all ears.
我听鸡翅的
And I'm all wings.
她很性感 但她可不会让我放弃鸡翅
She hot, but she not gonna shame me.
我真的很高兴
It's always such a delight
你们俩能过来玩
having the two of you over for bridge.
就像我说的 玩桥牌就像做♥爱♥
Well, like I say, playing bridge is like having sex...
如果你没有好搭档
if you don't have a good partner,
你最好有一双灵巧的手
you better have a good hand.
朱迪
Judy.
你的家总是让我眼前一亮
I'm always so impressed with your home.
谢谢夸奖 勒诺
Thank you for the nice compliment, Lenore.
真的很棒吧 朱迪
Wasn't that nice, Judy?
因为你的精心装饰
The way you've decorated,
这个房♥子看起来好像没有那么小了
it just doesn't feel as small as it is.
我们的别♥墅♥
Our townhouse,
有的时候总觉得太大了
well, sometimes it feels too big.
可能我不跟你说
Well, I don't have to tell you.
你也看到了
You probably
我们家登上了《城里城外》时尚杂♥志♥
saw it featured in Town & Country.
没错 我们看到了 你真的很勇敢
Yes, we saw that. You were so brave
让他们用仰视的角度给你拍照
to let them photograph you from such a low angle.
好了 谁要喝黛绮丽调酒
So, who is up for a daiquiri?
我刚买♥♥了一个高级搅拌机
I just got a new, fancy blender,
你可以做我的第一个受害者
and you can be my first victim.
如果爱喝你调的酒是一种罪的话
Listen, if loving your beverages is a crime,
让我入狱吧 哈利 尽管让我入狱吧
lock me up, Harry, lock me up!
乔希怎么样了
So, how's Josh?
他非常...
He's so...
抑郁吗
Depressed?
自打离婚之后吧
Since the divorce, I mean.
还有他的节目也被砍了
And the cancellation of his show.
实际上 他恢复得很好
Actually, he's bounced back quite nicely.
那你家的格雷戈里从膝关节手术中
Speaking of, has your Gregory bounced back
恢复了吗
since his lap-band surgery?
他现在前所未有的健康
Skinnier and better than ever.
好了 我们开始吧
Well, here we go.
我们看看罗伯特队今晚
Let's see if Team Roberts
是不是一局都赢不了
can't put a win on the board.
今晚风头都是你的
Well, tonight might just be your night.
我已经觉得有点迷糊了
I'm already feeling a little loopy.
我觉得你可能在朗姆酒里面
I'm afraid you accidentally got a little strawberry mixed in
掺了一点点草莓
with all the rum.
打牌只是为了好玩
And it's just for the fun... I mean,
谁能记住曾经有人九连胜呢
who can even remember who's won nine times in a row?
我们
We did.
我们九连胜了
It was us.
你的记忆力真好 勒诺
What a wonderful memory you have, Lenore.
真好 你的记忆力没有
I'm so glad it hasn't been affected
被你女儿卧室里
by all the marijuana smoke
飘出来的大♥麻♥味熏坏
coming out of your adult daughter's bedroom.
五周年快乐 宝贝
Happy fifth anniversary, babe.
- 我爱你 - 我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
遇见你是我人生中最好的事情
You're the best thing that's ever happened to me.
好了 女士优先
All right. Ladies first.
可以送我礼物了吗
May I have my gift?
只要你先把礼物给我
As soon as you give it to me.
给你
Here you go.
给你
And here you go..
- 希望你能喜欢 - 好的
- Really hope you like it. - Okay.
天
My God,
是那个我想了半年的
it's that record player I've had my eye on
唱片机
for the past six months!
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我不知道
I didn't.
好了 该我送你礼物了
Okay. Let me give you your gift.
我迫不及待想看我要送你什么了
I can't wait to see what I got you.
是什么
What is this, this...?
泰特利斯特银色雾面球杆
The Titleist Silver Mist Putter
还有乔丹·斯皮思的签名
signed by Jordan Spieth.
宝贝 你太棒了
Babe, you nailed it.
你开心就好
If you say so.
还有这个
And this...
也是送给你的
is also for you.
是吗 我没给我买♥♥其他东西啊
What? I didn't... get me anything else.
我知道 我准备的 纪念日快乐
I know. I got it. Happy anniversary.
是怀特的手印
It's Wyatt's handprints.
我们在亲子课堂上一起做的
We made it at Mommy and Me class.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
太棒了 我太喜欢了
It's amazing. I love it.
- 但是 - 什么
- But... - What?
我什么都没给你准备 我觉得很难受
Well, I didn't get you anything... I feel bad.
亲爱的 别难受
Honey, no, don't feel bad.
那你再把它送给我嘛
Here, you give it to me now.
好吧
Okay...
我给你准备了这个
I got you this.
什么
What?
怀特的手印吗
Wyatt's handprints?
谢谢
Thank you.
不行 这样不行
No, this isn't working.
好 和恋人提出分手 最好是要
Okay, the best way to break up with someone
诚实 深情 体贴
is to be honest, loving and kind.
也可以用简单点的方法 撒谎
Or you can simplify it and lie like hell.
我教你一些分手说的谎话
Here's some of my greatest hits.
"我佛罗里达州的女朋友病了"
"My gam-gam's sick in Florida."
或者是...
Or, or...
"我要去服兵役了"
"I'm enlisting in the Army."
还有还有
Or, or...
我最喜欢说的是
my personal favorite:
"我快死了"
"I'm dying."
你告诉她 你快死了吗
You told some girl you're dying?
- 对 - 万一以后偶遇到她 怎么办
- Yeah. - What if you run into her again?
"我的病治好了"
"I'm cured!"
那听着不错
Look, that's great,
但是我就不能上雪尼的课了
except I can't take Sydney's spin class if I'm dead.
对 对 其实你不用撒谎的
Yeah, yeah, listen, you don't have to lie.
你只要让她知道
You just have to make her see
分手是为了她好
why this is the best move for her and not just for you.
感觉撒谎比较简单啊
Seems easier just to lie.
不要撒谎 记着
No. No lying. Just remember,
分手不是伤她心 而是给她自♥由♥
you're not breaking her heart, you're setting it free.
试一下
Try it.
什么 现在吗
What, like, now?
对 来 演一个情景剧
Like, right now. Yeah, let's do some role-play.
像在上表演课
Like, in an acting exercise.
尼克 坐下
Nick, have a seat.
卢克 你就当
And, Luke, you just pretend
尼克是雪尼
that Nick here is Sydney.
等一下 我觉得尼克不想...
Wait, I don't think Nick wants...
你有话和我说吗
You got somethin' to say to me?
是这样的 雪尼
Well... Sydney...
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表