剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
位于弗吉尼亚州
作者桑顿·怀尔德
三代同层
位于中美洲
歌♥唱家芭芭拉·史翠珊
导演伍迪·艾伦
单身公♥寓♥看起来很不错啊 乔希
The bachelor pad's looking good, Josh.
谢了 伙计 我把我父母的旧家具处理了
Thanks, man. Yeah, I got rid of my parents' old furniture...
真好啊
it's nice to sit on stuff
沙发总算不是我爸屁♥股♥的形状了
that's not permanently shaped like my father's ass.
没错 站在门外看...
Yep, looking real good...
确实挺好
from out here.
我挺想请你进来的 不过...
I'd invite you in, but...
你应该要工作吧
I guess you're working.
杰瑞 我休息十分钟
Jerry, I'm gonna take a ten.
你看你最近发生了什么 哥们
So, what you got going on, man?
刚刚离婚 回到了纽约...
You're newly divorced, you're back in New York...
我要是你 我就把这变成
If I was you, this place would be a revolving door of
一♥夜♥情♥世界的旋转大门
one-night stands.
没错
It will be.
我确实想要个一♥夜♥情♥
I love me a one-night stand!
我上段一♥夜♥情♥对象
Last one I had was a girl
是在宜家认识的一个女孩
I took home from IKEA.
这么说吧 那就是一段
Yeah, let's just say that it was a one-night stand
床头柜引发的一♥夜♥情♥ 你懂吧
on a new nightstand, you know what I mean?
明白 明白
I know, I know.
好了 到你了 给我来点劲爆八卦
Okay, okay, yeah, fine, give me all the juicy deets.
- 没问题 听着 - 好的
- Okay, okay, here's one. - Okay. Yeah.
她叫丽萨· 琼· 富尔曼
Her name was Lisa Joan Furman.
丽萨· 琼· 富尔曼
Lisa Joan Furman.
那年夏天 我们在威廉斯堡共演一个剧
We were in a play together one summer in Williamsburg.
- 威廉斯堡 - 我们的小镇
- Williamsburg. - Our Town.
我演乔治 她演艾米莉
I was George. She was Emily.
- 我不管这个 继续说 - 好的
- Don't care, keep going. - Okay.
我们在杀青派对上喝得烂醉
Got trashed at the wrap party,
度过了一个狂野的晚上
had a wild night...
- 真会玩 - 第二天早上
- Nasty. - Then in the morning,
她回了奥兰多
she went home to Orlando.
来回发了几封邮件后
After a few e-mails back and forth,
我们都觉得她更应该
we both decided it would be best if she got back together
和高中前男友复合 击掌
with her high school boyfriend! Up top!
把手放下
Put that down.
这才不是一♥夜♥情♥ 兄弟
That's not a one-night stand, man.
杰瑞 还是休息五分钟吧
Jerry, that ten just turned into a five.
可悲的五分钟
A sad five.
你们相信吗 我从未经历一♥夜♥情♥
Can you believe I've never had a one-night stand?
- 能啊 - 很正常
- We can. - Easily.
你们这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你根本就没有
You don't have the...
一♥夜♥情♥的本性
constitution for a one-night stand.
- 我当然有 - 不 你一直都很传统
- Sure I do. - No. You're a serial monogamist.
没错 高中女友 大学女友
Yeah, high school girlfriend, college girlfriend,
相处六个月后 你就娶了金
a string of six-monthers, and then you married Kim.
还有 你和妈妈的终身恋情
And don't forget your lifelong love affair with Mom.
行吧 虽然我经历了多段恋情
Great. Well, just 'cause I've been in a lot of relationships
但这并不代表 我不能约炮啊
doesn't mean I can't have a night of casual sex.
- 是吗 - 我可以约炮
- Doesn't it? - I can have casual sex.
真的吗
Can you?
我当然可以
Of course I can.
离婚正好给了我一个 重塑自我的机会
And my divorce is an opportunity for me to reinvent myself.
没错 各位...
Yeah, that's right, people...
今晚 宝宝就要做一些
Tonight the kid is gonna do
早在他二十岁出头时就该做的事了
something he should have done in his early 20s.
停止称呼自己为"宝宝"吗
Stop calling himself "The kid"?
不对 是来段一♥夜♥情♥
No. Have an actual one-night stand.
终于啊 你真不该
Finally. It's about time
再提那个丽萨· 琼· 富尔曼了
you stopped counting Lisa Joan Furman,
顺便一提 我上了这女人
who, by the way, I banged.
你之前说的是 你在机场碰到了她
You said you just ran into her at the airport.
不 我是说 我撞进了她
No, I said I rammed into her.
随便吧 今晚 我要出去
Whatever. Tonight, I'm gonna go out,
随便找一个女的 然后和她做♥爱♥
find some random woman, and make love to her.
怎么了
What?
别说"做♥爱♥" 你又不是白人说唱歌♥手
Don't say "Make love." You're not a white R&B singer.
为什么 那该怎么说
Why? What are you supposed to say?
"做啊"
"Do it."
- "忙活" - "干"
- "Get busy." - "Hump."
"捣"
"Pound."
"钻"
"Drill."
"骑"
"Ride."
- "钉" - "撞"
- "Nail." - "Bang."
"种"
"Plow."
"操"
"Slam."
要我走吗
Should I go?
老天
God!
怎么了
What?
我们已经有香蕉了
We already had bananas.
我之前不知道
Well, I didn't know that.
你今天早上还帮我把香蕉拿出来了
Well, you helped me unpack them this morning.
难怪我会记着它们
That must be why they were on my mind.
我们没法在香蕉坏掉之前
There's no way we can eat all these bananas
就把它们都吃完
before they go bad.
真是一场灾难
What a disaster.
朱迪 你反应过度了
Judy, you're overreacting.
这真是个浩劫
Well, it's a catastrophe.
你刚才说的是灾难... 想好再说话
You said disaster... Make up your mind!
两个都是
It's both!
好吧 好吧 我把它们丢掉
All right, all right, I'll just throw them out.
真的吗 你 哈罗德·索尔·罗伯特
Really? You, Harold Saul Roberts,
就打算浪费掉这么完美的水果
are gonna waste perfectly good fruit?
瞧好了
Watch me.
我做不到
I can't do it.
兄弟 在一间酒吧呆这么久真奇怪
Man, it's weird being in a bar this long.
要在以前 我早就带着女孩回家了
In the old days, I would have gone home with a girl by now.
好了 乔希我们没有雇保姆
All right, Josh, we're not paying our babysitter
所以没办法站这里闲聊
so that we can stand here and chitchat.
赶紧选一个 我们帮你搞定
So point to an ass, and let us help you tap it.
我不需要你们帮忙
I don't need your help.
看样子 已经有人看上乔希了
Looks like someone already likey the Joshy.
这真是让我作呕
Wow, that makes me want to makey the pukey.
我们明早上见
I'll see you guys tomorrow morning.
你好吗
Hi. How you doing?
嗨 有人说过你和演《盲探》的人
Hi. Has anyone ever told you that you look exactly like
长得一模一样吗
the guy from that show, Blind Cop?
如果我说 我就是《盲探》里的主演呢
What if I told you I am the guy from Blind Cop.
不会吧
No way!
我和我妈妈都超爱那部电视剧
My mother and I loved that show.
你和你妈妈很亲吗
Are you and your mom close?
他为什么那样看着她
Why is he staring into her eyes like that?
他大概是在想象她穿着婚纱
He's probably picturing her in a wedding dress.
如果我们现在和妈妈视频 会不会很奇怪
Would it be weird if we FaceTime my mom right now?
如果我们不这么做才会奇怪吧
I think it'd be weird if we didn't.
发... 发生什么了
Wha... What is happening?
他们大概是在同步经期
I think they're syncing up their periods.
我也等不及要见你了 凯蒂的妈妈
I can't wait to meet you, either, Katie's mom.
不
No.
电♥话♥挂断了
The call dropped.
你在干什么 和妈妈视频聊天吗
Look, what are you doing? FaceTiming the mother?
你看着像是在拒绝上♥床♥
It's like you're trying to un-tap that ass.
算你好运 我和安德鲁在这里帮你
Luckily for you, Andrew and I are here to help,
我们俩都有过很多次一♥夜♥情♥
and we both have a lot of one-night stands under our belts.
秘诀是 保持高冷
Now, the key is to stay completely detached...
不要问任何私人的问题
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表