剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
Massimo wants a picture with you to put on the wall.
好啊
Yeah, sure.
没问题
Of course.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
请再来一杯苏格兰威士忌 斯蒂夫
Another Scotch, please, Steve.
我找遍了每个衣橱和抽屉
Well, I looked in every closet
都没找到那个绿色的毯子
and every drawer, and I can't find the green blanket
就是你身上盖的这个
that you are currently under.
我找到了
I found it.
你应该告诉我的
You could have told me.
我看你找得挺开心的
Well, you were having such fun looking for it.
- 是你发出的声音吗 - 是
- Was that you? - Yeah.
我非常生气
I, am very upset
因为他们要投票 把宝拉踢出岛屿
that they're gonna vote Paula off the island.
天
My God.
你竟然去把他抱过来了
I can't believe you went and got him.
可他当时在哭
Well, he was crying.
朱迪 我是儿科医生
Judy, I am a pediatrician.
这都成你的口头禅了
Is how you start most of your sentences.
好吧 我向你道歉 因为我认为
Well, forgive me for believing
哭闹的宝宝 应该是需要被安慰的
that a suffering baby should be comforted.
好吧 我向你道歉 因为我认为
Well, forgive me for believing
小孩需要学会自我安慰
that a child needs to learn to comfort himself.
否则 他可能成长为
Otherwise, he might grow up
一个不独♥立♥的妈宝
to be an overly dependent mama's boy
这么大了还住他父母的隔壁
who lives next to his parents.
我知道 你想用这些话伤害我
I know you're trying to hurt me,
但你说的每个字 我都很爱听
but everything you said just makes me prouder.
我要轻轻地把怀特抱走
I'm going to take Wyatt very gently,
其实在我心里
but in my heart,
我是在把他从你怀里抢过来
I am ripping him from your arms.
你吓到他了
Well, now you've upset him.
我一开始就不该过来
Why did I ever come over?
我也应该像乔希一样
I should have begged to
求着哈利和安德鲁 带我出去
go with Harry and Andrew like Josh did.
等等 乔希求他们了吗
Wait. Josh begged them?
没错
Yup.
今晚是有史以来最棒的秘密牛排之夜
That was the best secret steak night yet.
我同意 除了某两个人
I agree, except for every other one.
好吧 别再说了 我下次不来了
All right, give it a rest. I won't come next month.
- 太好了 - 好吧
- Great! - Great.
别这样 安德鲁
Stop it, Andrew.
下次你当然要来
Of course you will.
乔希 这个永恒的伟大传统 少了你不行
Josh, you're now part of a great tradition that will never die.
乔希 我有话要跟你说 去你的公♥寓♥谈
Josh, I'd like to speak to you in your apartment, please.
我们死定了
We're dead.
你妈竟然知道了秘密牛排夜的事情
I can't believe Mommy knows about secret steak night.
肯定是乔希 你告诉她了对吧
I blame Josh. You must have told her!
我怎么有那个时间
When would I have told her?
今晚我一直跟你在一起
I was with you the whole night.
你去了两趟洗手间
You went to the bathroom twice.
你真的没在里面给你女朋友发短♥信♥吗
Are you sure you weren't texting your boo?
你太搞笑了
You're hilarious.
好吧 那她怎么知道的
Well, then how does she know?
不是我 别看着我
Well, don't look at me.
五十年了 我都不知道她怎么知道的
I haven't known how she knows for 50 years.
显然她知道了 而且她要单独和乔希谈话
Clearly, she knows, and she wants to speak to Josh alone,
因为他是个脆弱没骨气的妈宝 无意冒犯
because he's a mama's boy who's weak and spineless. No offense.
这跟"无意冒犯"差了十万八千里
That was a rough ride to "no offense".
不管她说什么 你否认 否认 再否认
No matter what she says, you deny, deny, deny,
你要坚称我们说好的剧本
and you stick to the story.
什么剧本
What's the story?
我们去打壁球了
We played racquetball.
我们三个进行了比赛
We had a little tournament.
显然 我每场都赢了
Obviously, I won every game.
为什么赢的是你
Why did you win?
因为这样故事才可信
'Cause we want the story to be believable.
输了之后 乔希哭了
After the last point, Josh started crying.
不 我才没哭
No, I did not.
你极力隐藏 但我们还是看到了
You tried to hide it, but we saw you.
不 我没哭 比赛结束后
No, I didn't. I shook your
我绅士地与你握手 尽管你耍赖了
hand like a gentleman even though you cheated.
我怎么耍赖了
How did I cheat?
你总是说我发球出界
You kept calling my serves out.
确实出界了 它们...
They were out. They were on...
它们刚刚压线
They were on the line!
儿子 儿子们
Boys, boys, boys!
我打得怎么样
How did I do?
很明显 你赢了乔希
Obviously, you beat Josh.
乔希
Josh?
好吧 不用担心 我不会露马脚的
Okay, relax. I'm not gonna crack.
我太擅长这个了 我是个演员
This is what I do. I'm an actor.
那就扮演一个能向他妈妈撒谎
Then act like a guy who can lie to his mother.
并且壁球打得非常烂的人
And who got his ass demolished in racquetball.
- 我才没有 - 快去吧 快去 快去
- I did not... - Just go, go, go, go!
好吧 我去了
Okay, I'm going.
壁球好玩吗
How was racquetball?
好玩
Racquetball was good.
好玩
Good.
好玩 好玩 好玩 好极了
Good, good, good, good, good, good.
你♥爸♥呢...
And your father...
他玩得开心吗
did he enjoy it?
我觉得他玩得挺开心的
Yeah. Yeah, I think he had fun.
不然你也不会去了
Because that's why you went.
对吗
Right?
这样你可以陪他一起玩
So he could enjoy time with you?
你想喝杯水吗
Would you like a glass of water?
想喝 那真是太...
Yes, that would be...
我也想喝
As would I.
那你玩得开心吗
And were you able to have fun?
开心
Yeah, it was fun.
奇怪了 因为我本以为
That's odd, because I thought
你很想跟我待在家里
you really wanted to stay home with me.
没错 我确实想 我想跟你待在家
No, no, no. No, I did. I-I did.
好吧 二选一 打壁球开心
Well, which is it? Did you have fun,
还是希望跟我待在家里呢
or did you wish you were with me?
玩得开心的同时
Moments of fun,
时不时地内心渴望着
punctuated by long bouts of deep yearning
- 能跟你... - 别瞎编了
- to be... - Cut the crap!
伊芙跟我说你求着他们带你打壁球
Eve told me you begged to play racquetball.
伊芙 我怎么没想到 就是她说的
Eve! Of course. That's who told you.
她还说 你不是想跟你♥爸♥出去玩
And it wasn't about being with your father.
你只是不想跟我待在一起
You just didn't want to spend time with me.
等等 你是因为这个生气的吗
Wait. That's what you're mad about?
不然呢 还能是什么事
Well, what else would it be?
不 不 没什么
No, no. Nothing.
安德鲁会杀了我的
Andrew's gonna kill me,
但是你应该知道全部的真♥相♥
but you deserve to know the whole truth.
我在壁球比赛里碾压了他
I destroyed him at racquetball.
乔希会把什么都招了
Josh is gonna confess everything.
他会从我吐在了钢琴上讲起
He will start with me puking in the piano,
一直讲到秘密的牛排之夜
and end with secret freakin' steak night.
当他这么做的时候
And when he does,
她会拥抱他 疼爱他
she's gonna hug him and love him
赞赏他乖巧诚实的行为 而我会承担责罚
for being the good, honest one, and I'll take the fall.
事情每次都是这样
That's how it's always been.
你没听到我说话吗 安德鲁
Did you not hear me, Andrew?
你妈妈绑♥架♥了我们的孩子
Your mother kidnapped our child.
你没听到我说话吗
Did you not hear me?
我现在有点不开心了
I'm not 100% happy right now.
那你不生气吗
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表