剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
You could do a lot worse than Barry Stein.
我听说 他现在都不♥穿♥他的斗篷了
I hear he almost never wears his cape anymore.
把我的自行车还我就行
Just get me my bike.
我做不到
I can't!
为什么做不到
Why not?
因为我送了他一根 他难以拒绝的橄榄枝
Because I made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
哈罗德·罗伯特点的湖南酒店外卖♥♥到了
Hunan Palace for Harry Roberts.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你为了一顿北♥京♥烤鸭就把我给卖♥♥了吗
You sold me out for Peking duck?
没错
Yes.
我就知道我可以做到的
I knew I could make this happen.
如果你是说 付我两倍的价钱
If you mean paying me twice
让我完成一份工作 没错 你做到了
to do one job, then hell yeah, you're making it happen.
你只需要在两个小时之内
You just have to be finished
在伊芙回家之前做完就可以了
before Eve gets home in two hours.
你为什么要在这件事上欺骗你的妻子
Hey, how come you're lying to your wife about this
而不是另外的一些令人气愤的事
and not something scandalous, like a...
比如有外遇或者赌博成瘾
like an affair or a gambling addiction,
或者是有一天晚上 你酩酊大醉
or the fact that you got really drunk one night
然后在腰上纹了一个蝴蝶的纹身
and got a tattoo of a butterfly on your lower back?
不 我只是假设一下
No, hypothetically.
其实
Just, you know,
伊芙在这个世界上最尊敬的人
the... the person Eve respects most
就是她爸爸了
in the world is her dad.
他手很巧 可以做出任何东西
He's this super handy guy who can, like, build anything.
他就像是装♥修♥方面的专科医生
He's like a... a surgeon for houses.
你是指一个木匠吗
You mean a... a carpenter?
他非常了不起
The guy is a badass.
他手上老茧很多 上次我们握手时
I mean, he has so many calluses, the last time we shook hands,
我的手都流血了
mine started bleeding.
你也很了不起
Hey. Hey, you're a badass, too.
你一直在拯救生命
You save lives on the regular.
这倒不假
That's true.
你完全没必要自卑
There's no shame in your game.
你说得对
You're right.
你♥他♥妈♥说对了 我就是对的
You're damn right I'm right.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man!
让我帮你做这部分吧
Hey, let me help you with this part.
好的
Okay.
你还是直接跳到第四十七步呢
Hey, you know what, why don't you just do step 47?
好啊 那一步是什么
Yeah, sure, what's that?
去给我拿一杯冰茶
Go get me an iced tea.
要夹片柠檬
With a lemon wedge.
记得提醒我 让我把你在那块大石头上
Hey, and don't let me forget to send you that GoPro video
滑倒的运动视频 发给你
of you flipping over that boulder.
好吧 伙计 彻底暴露了
All right, man. Full disclosure,
那只是个意外 可我以为自己要死了
that was an accident; I thought I was gonna die.
彻底暴露 我懂的
Full disclosure, I know.
你的尖叫把你出♥卖♥♥♥了
The screaming gave you away.
我的天哪
God.
你们两个可以乘下一班电梯
You two can take the next one.
不 我不要
No, I don't think so.
我们的乐趣才不会被她影响呢
She is not gonna ruin our fun.
哪里来的乐趣
How is this gonna be fun?
来吧
Come on.
你们肯定觉得非常尴尬
This must be very awkward for you.
一点都不尴尬
Not at all.
我有一点点尴尬
It's a little awkward for me.
你是在洗衣服吗
You, doing some laundry?
不得不洗
Had to.
我后背被你捅了一刀
My clothes were bloodstained
衣服都被血浸透了
from where you stabbed me in the back.
我要从这儿的三楼下去
I'm just gonna get off here on three.
不 已经过了
No, missed it.
我向安德鲁借了自行车
I borrowed Andrew's bike.
我把它留在了卢克的吉普里
Left it in Luke's Jeep,
因为我们明天还要骑车出去兜风
'cause we're taking another ride tomorrow.
想想我站在你那边的时候吧
To think of all the times I've taken your side.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我在说
I'm talking
和我一起野营的朋友珍妮特·瓦尼
about my camp friend Jeanette Varney,
她说《盲警》不适合她
who said Blind Cop wasn't for her.
所以我对她说 你也不适合我
So I said she wasn't for me.
六十年的友情 就这么结束了
60 years of friendship, done.
今天的电梯走得可真慢
Elevator is slow today.
对吗
Am I right?
如果我和里奇·马斯卡瑞拉
You know what this would be like?
成为了朋友 你知道这会变成什么样吗
If I became friends with Richie Mascarella.
里奇·马斯卡瑞拉
Richie Mascarella?
那个在八年级的时候
The kid who peed in
在我睡袋里撒尿的男孩吗
my sleeping bag in eighth grade?
是的 如果我和他一起
Yeah. How would you feel
出去骑车兜风的话
if he and
你会有何感想
I went for a bicycle ride?
我不知道 老妈 也许会很惊讶
I don't know, Ma. Probably surprised
因为看到你骑自行车了
to see you on a bike.
好吧 我永远不会这么对你 明白吗
Well, I would never do that to you. See?
因为如果有人侮辱你 他们就是在侮辱我
Because if someone wrongs you, they wrong me.
如果有人侮辱了我们 那他们就死定了
And if someone wrongs us, they're dead to me.
某个哥们在你的睡袋里尿尿了吗
So some dude peed in your sleeping bag?
是的 而派对上的所有人都觉得是我尿的
Yeah. And everyone at that party thought I peed myself.
太侮辱人了
It was humiliating.
你相信我没有弄坏你妈妈的浴室
Hey. You believe I didn't wreck your mom's bathroom,
我也相信你没有尿在自己的睡袋里
I believe you didn't wet your sleeping bag.
看到了吗 这就是兄弟情谊
You see? This is what being bros is all about.
兄弟 你的妈妈太吓人了
Man, your mom's scary.
我知道
I know.
好了 最后一部分了
All right, final piece.
- 把它装上去 - 好的 等一下
- Click it in. - Okay. Hold on.
我只是想说
I... I just want to say,
我觉得这样很棒
this has been nice. I think that, you know,
我们略微了解了彼此 是吧
we learned a couple things about each other, you know?
虽然了解的大都是你
Mostly me about you.
你什么都没问我
You didn't ask me a damn thing about me,
但你知道的 这...
but... but still, you know, it's...
哥们 求你了 趁伊芙还没回来
Dude. Please. Before Eve comes home.
是啊是啊 好的好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. Okay, Okay.
- 来吧 装好了 - 太漂亮了
- Here we go. There it is. - Beautiful.
我们把它拿到
Let's take it
- 怀特的房♥间里去 - 好的
- into Wyatt's room. - All right, all right.
好的 跟我说的一样
All right. Didn't I tell you?
- 我们能把它弄好的 - 是啊
- Told you we'd get it done right. - Yeah!
我的天哪
Good God.
- 等一下 - 好的
- Wait. - Okay.
- 等一下 我们能解决的 - 是啊
- Hold on. We got this.- Yeah.
我觉得... 我觉得它卡住了
I think, I think it's stuck.
它肯定是卡住了
I know it's definitely stuck.
这对你来说 或许是个好时机
You know what? This might be the perfect time
可以更了解我一点
for you to get to know me a little bit more.
首先 你知道我是名艺术爱好者吗
For starters, did you know I'm an art lover?
老兄 我们能换个时间吗
Dude, can we cover this another time?
我们必须要把这个...
We need to get this unstuck before...
对 赶在你妻子回家前弄好 对
Right. Your wife gets home. Yep, yep.
你好 尼克
Hi, Nick.
快看 我把栏板床组装好了
Guess what? I built the Flergan,
然后尼克一来就把它卡住了
and then Nick came up here and got it stuck.
对 那就是umlan
Hey, that's called the umlan.
真不敢相信 我妈妈竟然想和我们道歉
I cannot believe my mother wants to apologize to us.
谢谢你和我来一起听她道歉
Thanks for agreeing to come and hear her out.
没事 没事 这没什么
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. No problem.
这不会像《逃出绝命镇》那样
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表