剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
好吧 那现在怎么办
Okay, so, now what?
她现在真的生气了
Well, now she's real mad.
我们都不能去上课了
We're both kicked out of spin class.
好吧 我要去追她 然后安抚她
Okay, I'm gonna go catch her and comfort her
她也是个人 而且我想让咱们回去上课
because she's a human being and I want us back in that class.
快来 安德鲁 晚餐做好了
Come on, Andrew! Dinner's ready!
在我们开动前
Before we eat,
我给你准备了一个 小小的周年纪念惊喜
I have a little anniversary surprise for you.
真的吗
You do?
是的 而且我觉得
I do, and I think
你会喜欢的
you're going to enjoy it.
我听过这首曲子吗
Do I know this song?
你应该听过...
I should hope so...
因为这首曲子 是你老公用萨克斯吹的
since you're sleeping with the guy playing the saxophone.
是你吹的吗
This is you?
这只曲子 是那晚在酒吧 我约你出去时
It's a recording of the show my band played at the bar
我乐队的录音
on the night I asked you out.
不是吧 万圣节舞会
No way. At the Halloween party.
谢谢你们 万圣节快乐
Thank you! Happy Halloween!
我们是JMC爵士乐队
We are Jazz-Ma-Cadabra!
你还记得那晚吗
You remember that night?
当然
Yeah.
太搞笑了
It was hilarious.
来吧 我们吃饭
Come on, let's eat.
我马上就好
I got it !
然后哈利说 "要光明"
And Harry said, "Let there be light."
好了 现在我们可以回来继续...
All right, now we can get back to where...
等一下
Wait a minute!
迪克的手牌和灯熄灭前
Dick's dummy hand is different than it was
不一样了
before the lights went out.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
灯熄灭前 桌上只有四张红桃
There were four hearts before the lights went out,
但现在却有五张
and now there are five hearts.
- 所以呢 - 所以...
- So? - So...
我是个正直的女人
I am a woman of integrity,
就像是九十年代的明星墨菲·布朗
much like '90s icon Murphy Brown.
朱迪 别这样
Judy, please.
她偷加了一张红桃
She added a heart.
她在黑暗中偷加了一张红桃
Under cover of darkness, she added a heart.
我没有
I did not!
你是个作弊者...
You are a cheater...
我一直都知道这一点
and I've always known it.
所以你们才能九连胜
And that's how you've beaten us nine times in a row.
我觉得我胸口疼
I think I'm having chest pains.
在桌子下面踢腿才不是因为不宁腿病
That kick under the table, that wasn't restless legs syndrome.
我们又不在赌钱 我为什么要作弊
We don't even play for money... why would I be cheating?
我怎么知道 你告诉我呀
I don't know, you tell me.
- 现在我觉得下颚疼了 - 亲爱的
- Now I feel it in my jaw. - Honey,
- 你还好吗 - 棒极了
- are you okay? - Nice.
现在你让迪克装作心脏病发的样子
Now you have Dick faking a heart attack
利用他人的同情 掩盖你们的罪恶
to cover your crimes against humanity?
我不是在... 装
I'm not... faking.
他看起来不妙 朱迪
He doesn't look good, Judy.
快打911
Someone call 911!
好吧 我去叫安德鲁 但是要说明一点
Okay, I'll go get Andrew. But just to be clear,
我还是觉得他是装的...
I still think he's faking...
但也正巧提醒你
but it's a convenient way
我儿子是个医生
to remind you that my son is a doctor.
雪尼 雪尼 等一下
Sydney, Sydney, wait.
- 干嘛 - 我知道你很生气...
- What? - I can see that you're angry...
我要气死了 我打算去个吃汉堡
I'm so angry, I'm considering eating a burger.
有加面包
With bun.
可以 但是你不能把我们踢出你的课
Okay, but you can't kick us both out of class.
- 凭什么不行 - 因为这是我唯一
- Why the hell not? - Because it's the only exercise
喜爱的运动 而且我已经四十了
I've ever loved, and I'm 40,
而且有一些特定的地方
and there are just certain parts
- 很难锻炼的 - 也许
- that are harder to keep toned. - Well, maybe
你在帮你的朋友跟我分手之前
you should have thought of that before you
就想到这一点
helped your friend break up with me.
雪尼 你得让我回到你的课上
Sydney, you have to let me back in your class.
就给我一个好理由
Give me one good reason.
我快死了
I'm dying.
迪克 你感觉怎么样 告诉我
Dick, how are you feeling? Talk to me.
我无法呼吸 而且我觉得
I can't breathe, and I feel like
胸口有重物压着
there's a massive weight on my chest.
这叫做内疚 都是这些年你们作的弊
It's called guilt, from all your years of cheating.
好吧 我要听听你的心跳
All right, I'm gonna listen to your heart...
不 不 不用了... 我觉得好多了
No, no, that's okay... I'm feeling better.
不 不 不 不用...
No, no, no... No, that's...
你真的在作弊
You were cheating!
现在我觉得更严重了
Now I'm feeling worse.
别闹了 迪克 已经拆穿你了
Knock it off, Dick... the jig is up.
- 好吧 我们该走了 - 好
- All right. I guess we should go, then. - Yeah.
我会把账单寄给你的
Just for that, I'm sending you a bill.
牌里没有小丑啦
Guess this joker's leaving the deck.
已经不好笑了 迪克
Not funny anymore, Dick.
我要对你说声抱歉 朱迪
I owe you an apology, Judy.
你是对的...
You're right...
我确实只看到了人们好的一面
I do only see the good in people.
从我在扬克斯吃晚餐 第一次遇到你时
And you have since the first moment I met you.
你就是这样
At that diner in Yonkers.
那个女服务员说你应该给她十刀
That waitress said you only gave her a five,
但是你只给了五刀
but you'd given her a ten.
- 我相信了她 - 而我不信
- I believed her. - And I didn't.
我永远不会忘记你那晚的样子
I'll never forget how you looked that night.
我也不会 你穿的丝绒外套
Me, either. You in that velvet blazer
披头士的发型 深色的太阳镜
and the Beatles haircut, your dark sunglasses.
你点了一杯草莓奶昔
You ordered a strawberry milkshake,
点唱机里放着"扭曲和呼喊"
and "Twist and Shout" Was playing on the jukebox.
你们刚刚给了我灵感
You guys just gave me an idea.
一个超棒的主意
A good idea!
我很少会走时比来时更开心
I don't usually leave here happier than when I came in.
我们回到动感单车课堂了
We are back in the spin class!
我也给你要到了个位置
And I got you a bike, too.
谢了 但我还是忠实于尊巴课
Thanks, man. But I'm strictly a Zumba guy.
我不敢相信
I can't believe
你让我们回去了... 你是怎么做到的
you got us back in... how'd you do it?
记得我说的别说谎吗 我说谎了
Well, remember when I said, "Don't lie"? I lied.
你告诉她什么
What'd you tell her?
我就说我要找新课的话 也只剩
Well, let's just say I have six months to a year
不到一年的时间了
to find a new class.
嘿 你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
这是我们友谊的重要时刻
This is a big moment for our friendship.
我们成功度过了第一次分手
We made it through our first breakup.
是的 我们做到了 真为我们骄傲
Yeah, we did. Proud of us.
我也是
Me, too.
看看我们...
Look at us...
只是三个单身汉
just three single guys.
没错 孑然一身
Yup. All alone.
是呀
Yep.
我突然觉得有点儿伤感
I suddenly feel kind of sad.
想吃点东西缓解一下吗
Want to eat your feelings away?
- 我要点更多的鸡翅 - 干得好
- I'm gonna order some more wings. - There it is.
你准备好迎接你的周年惊喜了吗
You ready for your anniversary surprise?
我真是等不及了
I literally cannot wait.
好吧 你不许笑
All right, don't you laugh.
我觉得有点难为情
I'm feeling a little self-conscious.
你要给我跳脱衣舞吗
Are you gonna strip for me?
哇...
My...
我的天哪
My God!
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表