剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表
我快死了
to tell me that I'm dying?
你吗 你说是你朋友
You? You just said it was for a friend.
别傻了
Come on.
当别人以朋友的名义问问题
When someone asks something on behalf of a friend,
朋友就是她本人
the friend is always the person.
很多因素都会令钾元素升高
High potassium readings can happen for many different reasons.
- 你没事的 - 我不舍得离开
- I'm sure you're fine. - I have too much to live for.
最棒的丈夫 优秀的儿子 可爱的孙子
The best husband, two wonderful sons, a beautiful grandson.
那四个匹配的盘子
Those four matching plates.
对
Yes.
还有我眼前的
And the thing that's right in front of me.
- 我吗 - 漂亮的房♥子
- Really? - This perfect apartment.
反响很好 乔希
The reviews are in, Joshie.
哈利 罗伯特是一个明星
Harry Roberts is a star!
表演课顺利吗
So acting class was a success?
老师说我...
The teacher said that I had...
我复述"天分"
and I quote... "Raw talent."
你下星期五还去吗
Does this mean that you're going back next Friday?
当然去 我签下了我第一个角色
Absolutely. I've already been assigned my first character,
法兰克·唐博韦德
Frank Tumbleweed.
他是个旅行推销员 有一段黑暗的过往
He's a traveling salesman with a dark past.
把爆米花给我 电影开始了
Well, pass the popcorn, 'cause I'm watching.
我们用体验派表演方法
We're doing method acting.
你听过吗
Have you ever heard of method acting?
爸爸 我是个演员 当然听过了
Dad, I'm an actor. Of course I've heard of method acting.
你要时刻融入角色
It's when you're in the character the whole time.
吃饭时 呼吸时 每时每刻
You eat, breathe and live it.
不管什么情况 不要脱离角色
And-and you don't come out of it, no matter what.
谁会知道表演那么难
Who knew acting was such hard work?
我知道 因为我是演员
I did, on account of me being an actor.
我要与角色融为一体了
I'm gonna get into my character.
对哈利 罗伯特说再见
Say good-bye to Harry Roberts.
再见 哈利 罗伯特
Good-bye, Harry Roberts!
我是法兰克·唐博韦德
I'm Frank Tumbleweed,
老婆去世 搬进来和儿子住
a widower who moves in with his son.
准备好了 只要抽取一些...
Okay, here we go. This will only take a few...
88年我撞了一辆车 没有留下联♥系♥方式
I hit a parked car in 1988 and I didn't leave a note!
什么
What?
我要去赔偿损失 才能安心离开
I want to make my amends and go out with a clear conscience.
妈妈 你不是...
Mom, you are not...
你的豚鼠不是去了农场生活
And your guinea pig didn't go live on a farm.
是我给它洗澡时 不小心淹死了
I accidentally drowned it while giving it a bath.
你杀了杰弗瑞吗
You killed Jeffrey?
我以为它会游泳
I thought he could swim!
请说原谅我
Please say you forgive me.
我不原谅你
I do not forgive you.
我们现在只是在重新检测你的钾元素
And we are just rechecking your potassium.
我的珠宝藏在家里的花瓶
My jewelry is hidden in vases all around the apartment.
我想都留给你
I want it all to go to you.
- 真的吗 - 是的
- Really? - Yes.
因为怀你的时候
Because you were born in place
我一直想要一个女儿
of the daughter I always wanted.
妈妈 验血经常会出错
Mom, these blood tests come back wrong all the time.
你知道什么是错吗
You know what was wrong?
在大学我抢了闺蜜的男朋友
When I stole my best friend Tina's boyfriend,
他叫伊拉
Ira, in college.
她有胸就能箍住男朋友
Sure, she had bosoms that wouldn't quit,
但我有超乎常人的活泼
but I had a pizzazz that was very rare in those days.
发生什么事了
Hey, guys. What's going on?
妈妈要重新验血
Mom has to redo a blood test.
- 没事吧 - 没事
- Is everything okay? - Yes.
有事
No.
爸爸想搬来和我住
Well, Dad wants to move in with me
因为他在演一个老婆去世的男人
because he's playing the role of a widower.
我知道 模仿他即将面临的生活
Yeah, I heard. It's a case of life imitating life.
爸爸和你住吗
Dad is moving in with you?
对 他要融入角色
Yeah, he's method acting.
你把问题弄得更糟糕了
You had a problem and you made it worse.
听着 儿子们
Listen, my darling sons, please,
妈妈最后的愿望是
grant your mother's last wish.
不要告诉你♥爸♥爸我快死了 他会很担心
Don't tell your father I'm dying. He'll worry so.
你不会死的
You're not dying.
对 就是这样说
Yes, just like that.
让乔希说就行 他是个演员
Only let Josh do it... he's the actor.
- 感觉怎样 爸爸 - 我想念你妈妈
- How you doing, Dad? - I miss Mommy.
你应该回家陪她
Great. You should go home and be with her.
我不能 儿子 她死了好多年了
I can't, son. She's been dead for years.
我懂了 你在演戏
I get it. You're in character.
你妈妈也有一个角色
Your mother had character.
要是我没有一直在外面做生意就好了
I wish I hadn't spent all that time on the road.
但大家都要买♥♥吸尘器的嘛
But people needed their vacuums.
法兰克 要睡觉了
All right, Frank, time for bed.
我不困
I'm not tired.
你妈妈要是在这 她会给我热牛奶
I wish your mother was here to make me some warm milk.
你是说妈妈还是唐博韦德夫人
Are you talking about Mom or Mrs. Tumbleweed?
我也不知道
I don't even know anymore.
有时间吗
Hey. Got a minute?
有 什么事
Sure. What's up?
我快死了 我能进去吗
I'm dying. Can I come in?
行
Okay.
伊芙
Eve,
我不是一个好婆婆
I haven't always been the best mother-in-law.
无论接下来发生什么 我要记住这个瞬间
Whatever comes next, I will remember this moment.
我想给你这个
I want you to have this.
配套的红色盘子吗
A matching plate?
你说一套只有四个
You said it only came in a set of four.
我之前不知道我要死了 我一直在骗你
Well, before I knew I was dying, I lied to you all the time.
在店里买♥♥的 那里有很多同款
It's from Crate and Barrel. They got a million of 'em.
谢谢 朱迪
Thank you, Judy.
- 还有... - 什么
- And... - Yeah?
我想让你知道 幸好有你
I want you to know that when I'm gone,
照顾安德鲁和怀特
I'm grateful that Andrew and Wyatt have you
我才能安心离开
to take care of them.
安德鲁娶了个好妻子
I think Andrew chose wisely.
你说的这番话对我很重要
I... I can't tell you how much that means to me.
- 还有... - 什么
- Also... - Yeah?
我觉得我们要拥抱一下
I think we should hug.
好
Okay...
你要坐下来 还是我起来
Should you sit back down or do I stand?
为什么你不起来 我已经起来了
Well, why don't you stand? I'm already up.
好 好
Yes. Okay.
- 很高兴我们能这样做 - 我也是
- I'm glad we're doing this. - Me, too.
- 我来了 - 好
- I'm comin' in. - Okay.
我觉得我们有点过了
I think we built it up too much.
乔希 你妈妈怎样了
Josh, how's your mom doing, man?
她是个坚强的女性
That is one brave lady.
你知道她并不是快死了 对吧
You know she's not really dying, right?
就是要这种精神
That's the spirit.
保持希望
Keep hope alive.
我的问题不在我妈妈... 是我爸爸
My problem is not my mother... it is my father.
你是说法兰克·唐博韦德
You mean Frank Tumbleweed?
是的
Yeah.
可怜的家伙 我开始觉得
Poor dude. I'm starting to think
他永远都走不出丧妻之痛了
he's never gonna get over losing his wife.
是啊 我昨晚上没办法把对象带回家
Yeah, well, I couldn't bring a date home last night
因为法兰克意外来电说
because Frank was on the phone cold-calling
要一些吸尘器引线
to get some vacuum leads.
好吧 如果你不想让他在那儿
Well, if you don't want him there,
那你为什么不让他搬回家呢
then why don't you just ask him to move back home?
因为家在俄亥俄州 镇上只有一个红绿灯
Because home is a small town in Ohio with one stoplight,
剧集 | 三代同层(2017) | 导航列表