剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Okay.
好吧
Navid, what's going on?
纳维 到底怎么了
Okay. Look, can I, uh...
好吧 我能不能
ask you a couple of my own personal questions?
问你一些我个人想问的问题呢
Like, for instance, uh,
就像 比方说
I don't know-- where did you get that bracelet?
比如 你这个手链是从哪得到的
It was a gift from Javier.
这是哈维尔送我的礼物
From Javier? Yeah.
哈维尔送的 是啊
Javier gave me this bracelet. What?
哈维尔送我这个手链 有什么不对吗
Oh, oh, oh. And so Javier happens to know
那么哈维尔碰巧知道
that your favorite flower is tulips.
你最喜欢的花是郁金香
Oh, and...and Javier also knows
还有 哈维尔还知道
that, uh, you love butterflies
你很喜欢蝴蝶
and that your favorite food is hamburgers, right?
最爱的食物是汉堡 对吗
Oh, and there-- the 11 and the six.
还有这两个数字 11和6
Javier also, uh, coincidentally put those on there
哈维尔碰巧把这两个数字放在一起
because he knows the first time you and I kissed
是因为他知道我们的初吻
was on November 6. November 6.
是在11月6号♥ 11月6号♥
This is from you?
这是你送的吗
So much for The Blaze: Live Edition.
我以后再也不做火焰电视台现场直播了
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Looks to me like it's The Blaze: Live Edition.
看起来像是火焰电视台的现场直播
You know what? Uh, you-you can date Javier.
知道吗 你可以和哈维尔约会
Uh, you can fall deeply in love with him.
你可以深深的爱着他
No, you-you can marry him and have a...
你甚至可以跟他结婚
a whole brood of-of-of Javier Juniors with amazing abs.
生一大堆小哈维尔
Uh, you can do that for the rest of your-your-your entire life.
你可以一辈子只做这些事
You can do all that.
这些你都能做到
But you can't do it wearing my bracelet.
但你不能带着我送的手链做这些事
Who didn't turn off their camera?
是谁忘了关摄像机
Not I. My bad.
不是我 是我
Navid yells, I... I panic.
纳维一嚷嚷 我就慌了
Give it back, Ade. Can you give it back?
艾德 还给我吧 还给我好吗
Give me back my bracelet.
把手链还给我吧
I don't want to give it back, Navid.
纳维 我不想把它还给你
Navid! Leave us alone, Silver.
纳维开门 小银 别打扰我们
What do you mean you don't want to give it back?
你说你不想还给我是什么意思
I don't want to give it back.
我不想还给你
I didn't think you liked me, all right?
我不知道你还喜欢我
Okay, I know I am a lot of drama,
我知道 我的生活很戏剧化
and I-I just didn't think
我只是没想到
that you liked me.
你还喜欢着我
Well, I do.
我真的喜欢你
I like you.
我喜欢你
But I know you're dating Javier,
但我知道 你和哈维尔在一起
and he's famous and sexy
他那么有名 那么性感
and famous and...
还那么受人欢迎 还
I'm just Navid.
而我 只是普普通通的纳维
I can't begin to compete with that.
我有什么资本和他竞争
No.
不是的
That's where you're wrong, Navid, okay?
纳维 这就是你的错了 知道吗
No one can compete with you.
没人能和你比
I'm so happy for them.
我真为他们高兴
You okay?
你还好吧
No.
不好
No, not at all.
我一点都不好
Liam just broke up with me.
利亚姆刚才和我分手了
Oh, sweetie, come here.
亲爱的 过来
The surface of this creme brulee,
法式鸡蛋布丁的表面
it isn't hard enough, okay?
得再脆一点 明白吗
creme brulee --
法式鸡蛋布丁
well, it's like a woman.
就像一个女人
It should seem impenetrable,
看起来无法穿透[指女人无法征服]
and then tap, tap...
然后 敲啊敲啊
ah, mm, and you're in.
就可以吃到里面的东西了[就能征服她的心]
Comprende?
懂吗[法语]
Can I talk to you?
我可以和你谈谈吗
Yeah, uh, okay.
可以 好的
Tio, thank you.
提欧 谢谢
Is it true?
是真的吗
Are you pregnant with my kid?
你怀了我的孩子吗
Who... told you that?
谁告诉你的
I saw a paternity test.
我看了亲子鉴定的报告
How did you even...?
你怎么
How did you get my DNA?
你怎么得到我的DNA去做鉴定的
You left your gnarly hairbrush at my house.
你把缠满头发的梳子落我家里了
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
So it's true.
那么这是真的了
I'm gonna be a father.
我要当爸爸了
You know what? I'm not going to mess this up.
知道吗 我不会再把这事搞砸的
I'm going to get my life back on track.
我会让我的生活重回正轨
I want to be there for my kid. I do.
我想要一直陪着孩子 真的
I don't make a lot of money,
我并不富裕
but I have some savings,
但也有一点积蓄
and the good thing about my job is I get summers off, and...
我这份工作的好处是有暑假 还有
look, basically, Jen, I want to do
听着 珍 最重要的是
whatever I can to help raise this baby.
只要能抚养这个孩子 我愿意做任何事
Our baby.
我们的孩子
I don't need your help.
我不需要你的帮助
Thank you very much, Ryan.
谢谢你 瑞恩
I'll have nannies and baby nurses for that kind of thing.
我会雇奶妈和保姆来照顾孩子的
Wait, no, but this is my baby too, Jen.
等等 珍 这也是我的孩子
I have rights.
我有权利抚养他
Which I will fight you for in court.
我会通过法律争取单独抚养权
Look, just give up, Ryan, okay?
瑞恩 你放弃 好吗
My baby doesn't need a public schoolteacher as a father.
我的孩子不需要一个公立学校的老师做父亲
Wait.
等一下
If you will excuse me,
请原谅我要先走了
I have a prenatal yoga class.
我得去参加产前瑜伽班了
What's going on? You owe me an explanation.
发生什么事了 你得给我个解释
He came over-- your dad.
你♥爸♥爸 他来过了
He, uh,
他
he offered me money to break up with you.
他提出给我钱 让我跟你分手
$150,000.
15万美元
I hate him!
我恨他
I mean, he thinks just 'cause he has money,
他觉得因为他有钱
and he's Spence friggin' Montgomery,
因为他是该死的斯宾塞·蒙哥马利
that he can do whatever he wants.
就可以为所欲为了
God, he's a jerk!
老天 他真混♥蛋♥
Yes, yes.
没错 没错
Okay, he's a jerk.
他是个混♥蛋♥
Yes. I'm sorry.
对不起
If you... if you didn't take the money,
如果 如果你没拿他的钱
then why did you break up with me?
你为什么要和我分手呢
'Cause your dad's a jerk, but he's also right.
因为你♥爸♥爸虽然很混♥蛋♥ 但他说得没错
I was getting in the way of your tennis career.
我阻碍到你网球生涯的发展了
I care about you too much
我太在乎你了
to be the one to stand in the way of that.
所以不想成为阻碍你发展的人
I'm not going to.
我不会这么做的
If you care about me so much,
如果你真的在乎我
then why won't you listen to me?
你为什么不听我的
I want you in my life.
我希望你在我身边
I need you in my life.
我需要你陪着我
And-and I can do both.
我可以兼顾的
I can have tennis and a relationship with you.
我会处理好网球和我们的关系的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's over.
一切都结束了
Okay, I'm ready to leave.
好了 我想离开了
Oh, no. Shut up.
不行 赶紧闭嘴
Just because we are single does not mean
单身并不意味着
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表