剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
90210 S02E05
《90210》第二季 第五集
Previously on 90210...
《新飞跃比弗利》前情回顾
I'm Dixion
我是迪克森
I'm sasha.
我是萨莎
What do you do for a living?
你是做什么工作的
I'm in the music business.
我是做音乐这行的
Who is that white woman,
那个白种女人是谁
And why is she hugging your boyfriend?
她干嘛抱你男友
You know that homeless guy that was killed
你知道那个在肇事逃逸事故中
In hit-and-run? His nephew goes here.
去世的流浪汉吗 他的侄子在这上学
That's him.
那就是他
Jasper, wait.
贾斯珀 等等
I'll go for a ride with you. You will?
我愿意陪你去兜风 你愿意
Naomi is your sister?
娜欧米是你妹妹
Naomi will never believe that we slept together.
娜欧米绝不会相信我们上♥床♥了
I think we've waited long enough.
我们已经等得够久了
Hey, Janine!
你好 雅妮娜
Hey-hey, Jordan, my man!
你好 乔丹 哥们
Oh, cool kicks, alisa. Wow!
好酷的靴子 阿丽莎
And, Natalie, way to work that bunsen burner in lab.
娜塔莉 实验室的本生灯做得真不错
Shazam!
快变亮[咒语]
Hey, man.
嘿 哥们
Mr. Wong just slammed me with all kinds of homework.
黄老师刚刚留给我一大堆作业
Dude, that was not funny.
哥们 这有什么好笑的
Oh, I was just thinking about something Adrianna said to me last night,
我想起了阿德里安娜昨晚对我说的话
You know, after we did it.
你知道 在我们完事之后
Right. Of course.
对啊 当然了
Hey, hey, what's the word?
你们聊什么呢
You guys have a good weekend?
周末过得好吗
Oh, yeah. Finally have a way to get Naomi back.
很好 终于找到追回娜欧米的办法了
You serious?
真的吗
How?
怎么追
Come on.
拜托
Dude, he doesn't want to talk about it,
伙计 他不想谈论那事
All right? Leave him alone.
好吗 别烦他了
So my weekend was pretty awesome, too.
我的周末也棒极了
Oh, yeah, how come? No reason.
为什么 没有原因
Why, do I seem different or something?
怎么 我看起来有什么不一样吗
Homeboy finally got laid.
乖乖男终于得逞了
Geez, dude,
老天
What's up with that?
你是怎么回事
I was trying to keep it on the down low.
我正努力保持低调
But since the cat's out of the bag, it's true.
但既然露了马脚 那是真的
This guy no longer a virgin.
这个家伙不再是处♥男♥了
Finally talked ade into it, huh?
终于说服艾德了 是吗
No, I didn't have to talk her into anything.
没有 我不必说服她做任何事
She just came back from beach club on friday,
周五刚从海滩俱乐部回家
And she could not keep her hands off me.
她就忍♥不住对我动手动脚
She showed up all,
她毫不掩饰
"I want you, Navid."
"我要定你了 纳维"
So I gave the girl what she wants.
所以我就顺了她的心意
Gave her what she wants!
顺了她的心意
Put your hand down.
手放下
You've reached your high five limit.
你已经过了击掌庆祝的极限了
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 对
You know what? We should go on a double date.
知道吗 我们应该来个四人约会
Yeah, you and ade
对 你和艾德
And me and this little hottie from english class,
我和英语课上认识的小辣妹
Jasmine Lotan.
嘉斯敏·洛唐
You guys know her?
你们认识她吗
Yeah, she's cute.
是的 她很可爱
You guys dating?
你们在约会
We will be once I ask her out.
如果我请她出去 她肯定同意
Okay.
好吧
But seriously, I think it would be cool
说真的 能和你和艾德来个四人约会
To double with you and ade.
我觉得这太酷了
You know, show Jasmine I'm friends with respectable couples.
让嘉斯敏看看 我是模范情侣的朋友
Sure, yeah, that sounds fun.
当然 听上去很有意思
Great. A lot of fun.
太好了 一定很有意思
Mm, what color is that?
那是什么颜色
I love it.
我很喜欢
Oh, it's called dulce de leche.
它叫牛奶蜜糖色
I'll get that, too.
我也要涂这个颜色
I've never been here before,
我从没来过这儿
Are they any good?
他们服务好吗
Actually, this is my first time here, too.
其实 我也是第一次来这
We just moved nearby.
我刚搬到附近
Oh, "we"?
"我们"
As in you and your boyfriend?
你指你和你男朋友吗
Yeah, right.
对啊
Me and my husband.
我和我丈夫
Wow, you're married.
你结婚了
Of course.
当然
So, how long you been married?
你结婚多久了
19 years.
十九年了
19 years?
十九年
I know. It's a long time, huh?
我知道 很久了 是吗
And I wouldn't believe it myself,
我自己都不敢相信
Except my kids are juniors in high school.
但我的孩子已经上高三了
You know, I'm such a mom,
我是那种典型的老妈
I actually have pictures.
随身带着孩子的照片
I don't suppose you want to see them.
我觉得你不会想看的
Sure, why not?
当然 为什么不
Here we go.
找到了
This is my daughter, Annie.
这是我女儿 安妮
And this...
这...
Is my son, Dixon.
是我的儿子 迪克森
College is a big decision.
大学是个重要决定
As a junior,
作为高三学生
I'm sure you've already started thinking
我相信你一定已经开始考虑
About where you want to go.
要去哪上大学的问题
Right?
对吗
Right. Exactly.
完全正确
No, I was actually
不 我其实
Gonna do you a favor and save you some time
可以帮你节省一些时间
So you can focus on those kids
这样你就可以集中精力对付那些
In wood shop
木器工厂的孩子
Or read fashion magazines. Your choice.
或者翻翻时尚杂♥志♥ 随你的便
I'll be going to California University.
我要去加利福尼亚大学
CU is certainly a great school.
加州大学当然是个很好的学校
Uh! It's more than great.
它简直是无与伦比
It's perfect, it's beautiful.
它太完美 太漂亮了
It's where my grandfather went.
我祖父在那里上学
He took there as a kid.
他把加州大学当自己的孩子对待
Uh! It's just like Being on those east coast campuses
它和东海岸的大学没有两样
Except the weather's great and the people are good-looking.
除了有宜人的气候和有俊男靓女外
Well, it's definitely important
知道自己喜欢什么
To know what you like, but you need to think about...
这点当然很重要 但你要考虑一下...
Oh, trust me.
请相信我
I have thought about everything.
我已经深思熟虑过了
I know exactly how my four years at cu will play out.
我很清楚在加州大学的四年要如何度过
Freshman year, I'll pledge pi phi
大一 就算DG姐妹会那帮人百般恳求我
No matter how much the dgs beg.
我也要宣誓加入派法姐妹会
And then sophomore year,
大二
Well, that is when I'll find my Mr. Clark.
是我找到克拉克先生之时
Naomi...
娜欧米
He'll be a sigma alpha epsilon.
他将是西阿意兄弟会的一员
He'll probably play football...
他可能会玩橄榄球
Naomi, stop.
娜欧米 停下
CU isn't going to happen.
你不可能去加州大学了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表