剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Okay? Let's go!
我们走
Man, you know, I could really use that board,
我真的很想得到那个板
since some douche bag
因为有个混♥蛋♥
Damaged mine.
弄坏了我的
You know it was your fault.
你很清楚那是你的错
Why don't you just apologize?
你为什么不道歉
I am happy to, once you apologize for being a sexist pig.
我很乐意 但你要先为你的性别歧视道歉
You're out of your mind.
你疯了吧
Oh, my god...
天啊...
You're right.
你说得对
I've totally been acting crazy, huh?
我完全像个疯子是吗
Sorry.
对不起
It's just, um...
只是...
I'm on my... my period, you know?
我只是... 在生理期 你懂吗
Oh. um... yeah.
哦... 是吗
Yeah, no... problem.
那没... 没关系
You actually bought that.
你还真信
Dude, you are worse than I thought you were.
你比我想的还差劲
Later sucker.
待会儿见 小屁孩
What would Richard think about this?
理查德看到这个会怎么想
What was I thinking?
我刚才在想什么
I cannot believe I did that.
不敢相信我居然这么做
Okay, Naomi,
娜欧米
Come on, what are you...
少来了 你...
What are you doing with Richard?
你干嘛和理查德在一起
I mean, he's so...
我是说 他...
Not your type.
完全不是你喜欢的类型
I... he's nice.
他人很好
We're getting to know each other.
我们正在互相了解
Mm. okay.
好
Let me walk you to your car.
我送你回车上
So, I'm sitting here with my grandfather at a football game,
我就坐在这儿 和爷爷一块看球赛
And I must've been, like, six or seven,
我那时大概才六七岁
And the first thing I'm thinking is,
我的第一个念头是
"Ew, maroon and black? I hate those colors together."
"栗色和黑色 这两个颜色太不搭了"
But then the cheerleaders came out
后来啦啦队员出场了
And the marching band did their thing, and...
军乐队开始奏乐
Everyone was just yelling and screaming.
每个观众都在呐喊助威
They were so into it-- by the end of the day, I was, like,
都很投入 那天结束的时候 我说
"You know, grandpa, maroon and black aren't so bad after all."
"爷爷 栗色和黑色在一起没那么糟"
Oh, that's when I knew I was smitten with CU.
那个时候起 我就喜欢上加州大学了
Mm. you know, it's funny, I remember the first time
有趣的是 我也记得从什么时候起
That I realized that I didn't mind the school colors.
我不再介意学校的颜色
When?
什么时候
You were kidding. Yeah, I'm kidding.
你在开玩笑 是 我在开玩笑
Maybe a little.
或许有点
So, are you and your grandfather close?
你和你的爷爷很亲近吗
We were, yeah.
是的
He-he passed away five years ago, so...
他五年前去世了
I'm sorry.
太遗憾了
Yeah, it sucked.
对 那太糟了
We always had a really special connection.
我和祖父之间有一种默契
I was kind of his favorite.
我是他的最爱
Well, I'm... I'm sure you're lots of people's favorite.
我相信你是很多人的最爱
Man, I wish... I wish you weren't dating Richard,
天 我真希望你没在跟理查德约会
Because I... I really want to kiss you.
因为我真的很想吻你
But you are, so I... I won't.
但你们在约会 所以我不能
We should get going.
我们该走了
Uh, yeah. yeah.
对 对
So, uh... Do you need a ride to school?
需要我载你去学校吗
Nope. I have a ride.
不用了 有人载我
With that guy you been hanging out with?
是最近常和你出去玩的那个男生吗
Um, Jasper. Is that his name?
贾斯珀 那是他的名字吗
Yeah. Why?
是 怎么了
I don't know, he just... seems a little sketchy, that's all.
我不知道 他看起来有些鬼鬼祟祟的
Do you even know him?
你了解他吗
No, but...
不 但是
He doesn't hang out with the west beverly kids
他不跟学校的那些人一起玩
Because they're all judgmental lemmings...
因为他们都是带有偏见的家伙
Like you. Annie, like...
就像你 安妮
No, it's true.
别打断我 我说的都是实话
And-and who are you to be calling someone sketchy?
你怎么还有资格说别人鬼鬼祟祟
If anyone's sketchy around here, it's you.
要说这有鬼鬼祟祟的人 那也是你
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
It means you've been sneaking out of the house at night,
我的意思是你晚上都偷偷溜出家
Going who knows where, lying to mom and dad.
不知去哪里 还对爸妈撒谎
And where have you been going?
你最近都去了哪
Exactly. Sketchy, like I said.
一点没错 像我说的 鬼鬼祟祟
Oh, it's so unfair, okay?
太不公平了
Jamie is, like, the perfect guy,
吉米简直是我的白马王子
And I'm stuck with smelly, shower-hating Richard.
我却在跟臭哄哄 不爱洗澡的理查德约会
You're not stuck with him--
你还没跟他确定关系
You can always end your fake relationship.
你可以随时了结这场虚假的恋情
And not get into CU? Yeah, no.
然后被加州大学拒之门外吗 不行
Come on, it's not like Richard has even invited you to meet his mom.
拜托 理查德从没邀请过你去见他妈
Oh, no, he did-- he called me this morning.
他说了 他今早给我电♥话♥
She's throwing some kind of cocktail party.
他妈要开一个鸡尾酒派对
Ostensibly, we're gonna stop her
表面上说 我们会去阻止她
From using paper napkins, but still...
使用纸巾 但其实...
Yeah.
是的
So I have to put Jamie out of my mind, completely, end of story,
所以我不得不完全把吉米抛在脑后
Because look what happened to you.
因为你就是个活生生的例子
You went after some shiny pretty boy
你苦苦追求某个外表光鲜亮丽的帅哥
And got stuck with nothing.
但最终什么都没有得到
I can't do that.
我不能那么做
Thanks for that. Thank you.
谢谢你提醒我 谢谢
I just mean, I can't let myself get distracted By rock-hard abs and thighs
我不能因为结实的腹肌和大腿分心
That have driven countries to war.
它们是有可能会引发世界大战的
Okay, what country has ever been driven to war over thighs?
好了 哪个国家是因为大腿而开战的
Look, I'm sorry that the agency double-booked you,
抱歉 中介给你安排了两个同时段的预约
But I really... I have to have a nurse tonight.
但是我今晚真的很需要一个护士
Last night it was just me, and I can't...
昨晚只有我一个人在 我不能...
Shoot. um, I have to go, okay?
糟了 我要挂了
But I'm gonna call you back after class.
下课后我会给你电♥话♥的
Just please, try to make it work. Thanks.
请尽量安排一下 谢谢
All right, everyone,
好了 大家听着
I'll collect your projects now.
我现在要收作业了
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
I... I actu... Uh, I forgot it.
我... 我忘了
I... It's okay.
我... 没事
You don't have to cover for me.
你没必要帮我挡箭
We worked at my house last night,
我们昨晚在我家做完了作业
And I forgot the project at home.
我把它忘家里了
Silver even called to remind me, but I just flaked.
小银甚至打电♥话♥提醒我 但我还是忘了
Sorry.
对不起
Bring it in tomorrow.
明天带过来
Teddy, you'll be penalized a whole grade.
泰迪 你会被扣掉一个学分
See? Told you I wasn't a bad guy.
看见了吗 我告诉过你 我不是坏人
No one asked you to do that.
没人让你那么做
Come in.
进来
Uh, hang on one sec.
等等
Now, I assume that you are here
现在 我想你来这
To talk to the president about health care reform.
是想跟总统谈谈医保改革的问题
Senior evals, actually.
事实上是高年级的评估
Oh, well, you've come up with any new and exciting ways
你想到了什么激动人心的新方法
To trick colleges into accepting our slackers?
让大学接纳我们学校这些懒人吗
You okay? Kelly, what's going on?
你还好吗 凯利 怎么了
It's... it's Silver.
是关于小银
She okay?
她还好吗
Yeah. No. I don't know.
是的 不 我也不知道
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表