剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
There's like a dozen Jay Boyds in the phone book,
电♥话♥薄上有几十个叫杰伊·博伊德的
but I have to find the right one--
但我一定得找到对的那一个
the one that made Jen all jittery and suspicious.
那个让珍紧张不安的可疑人物
Or you could just wait until you turn 18
或许你可以等到你满18岁
when you get it back anyway.
你就可以拿回所有钱了
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
I can't live like a pauper for six months.
我不可能像贫民一样过六个月
Come on, you're not exactly a pauper.
拜托 你这不算是贫民
I can't shop. I can't spa.
不能买♥♥东西 不能泡温泉
I might as well eat fast food out of the trash can.
我有可能还要在垃圾桶边上吃快餐
Naomi, come on.
娜欧米 拜托
Oh, my God, I cannot believe you're being so unsympathetic.
我不敢相信你竟然这么没有同情心
I need your support.
我需要你的支持
I need you to be here for me.
我需要你在我的身边
You have got to be kidding me.
你开什么玩笑
All I am is there for you.
我一直都在你身边
In fact, if anyone hasn't been here, it's you.
如果说有人不在的话 那是你
What are you... what are you talking about?
什么 什么意思
The fact that you have no idea
你根本不了解
what's going on in my life for the last month-- none.
上个月我经历了些什么 完全不
So for you to say
所以你说
that I'm not there...
我不在你身边的话
Whatever, Naomi.
随你吧 娜欧米
Hey, you ready for bangers and mash?
要香肠和土豆泥吗
That's Australian for sausage and hash browns.
澳大利亚人都是这么说话的
You know, you better get used to the lingo,
你得赶紧适应才行
because if you can come up with the money for a ticket,
因为只要你攒够了机票钱
you are going.
你就可以去了
To Australia?
去澳大利亚
You got it, mate.
没错 小伙子[模仿澳大利亚口音]
Um, so are you going to talk like that until I leave?
那在我走之前你都会这样说话吗
I'll give it a fair go.
我会努力的
Yeah. Thanks, Mom.
多谢 妈妈
You're welcome.
不用客气
Yes!
耶
Wait, why is everybody staring at me?
为什么大家都盯着我看
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
Could have something to do with the limo
应该是跟昨天
that pulled up to school yesterday.
开进学校的豪华轿车有关
Which brings me to my next question.
顺便我想问一下
Would you be open to doing an interview with the Blaze
你会给火焰电视台一个专访的机会
about what it's like recording with Javier?
谈一谈这次跟哈维尔的合作吗
Lila was going to ask you to do the story,
本来是应该莱拉来采访你的
but she's laying low on all things Blaze
但自从她跟纳维分手后
since the breakup with Navid.
对电视台的工作没那么热心了
Wait, Navid and Lila broke up?
什么 纳维和莱拉分手了
Yeah. When?
是啊 什么时候
I don't know... like a week ago.
不太清楚 大概一礼拜前吧
Why wouldn't he tell me that?
他为什么没告诉我
Why would he tell you that?
他为什么要告诉你
No, you're right.
你说得没错
I guess there's no reason to...
我想他没必要告诉我
Okay, what's going on?
好吧 怎么了
Do you like Navid? Again?
你又爱上纳维了吗
It doesn't even matter. No, it doesn't matter.
这不重要了 无所谓
Navid and Lila have been broken up for over a week
纳维和莱拉分手都一礼拜了
and if he liked me, he would have told me.
如果他喜欢我 他会告诉我的
Okay.
好吧
If it isn't Mr. Hollywood Sign.
这不是从好莱坞标志上跳下来的那位嘛
Hey, welcome back.
欢迎回来
Really, we've all missed you.
真的 我们都很想念你
Well, not me,
不是我
but I'm sure some junkies missed you.
不过我相信有些瘾君子很怀念你
What, they put a straitjacket
怎么 精神病院的医生
on your tongue in the nuthouse?
不让你说话了吗
He is crazy.
他疯了
I wouldn't be surprised if he killed his uncle.
如果是他杀了他叔叔我也不会感到惊奇
What is wrong with you?
你什么毛病
You're pathetic.
真可悲
You two belong together.
你们俩是绝配
You didn't have to do that.
你没必要帮我
I did.
我要帮
Jasper, all of this, everything that's happened...
贾斯珀 所有发生的这一切
I mean, it all started with me and your uncle...
都是由我和你叔叔的事而起
Annie, it's not your fault.
安妮 不是你的错
It is. If I hadn't...
是的 如果我没有
It's okay.
没事了
How can you say that?
你怎么能这么说
You forgave me.
你原谅了我
And I forgive you.
我也原谅你
I forgive you.
我原谅你
Mr. Montgomery. Hi.
蒙哥马利先生 你好
Spence. Please.
叫我斯宾塞
Spence. Okay.
好的 斯宾塞
Are you looking for Teddy?
你来找泰迪吗
Because he's not here right now.
他现在不在这儿
No, actually, I'm here to talk to you.
不 实际上我是来找你的
Oh, okay.
好的
Well, come on in.
请进
Would you like something to drink or to eat?
你想喝点或者吃点什么吗
I don't actually think I have anything...
不过我也没什么可招待你的
I'm fine. Thanks.
没事 谢谢
I'd like to ask you a question.
我想问你件事
How long have you been going out with my son?
你跟我儿子在一起有多久了
Uh, officially?
正式约会吗
A couple months, I guess.
大概几个月吧
Do you know how long he's been playing tennis?
你知道他打了多久的网球吗
Since he was four.
从他四岁开始
That's a long time.
真够久的
Long time.
很久了
Now he's got this one chance to go pro.
现在他得到这个转入职业网坛的机会
One chance.
绝无仅有的机会
Do you want to be the one that ruins that for him?
你想成为破坏这一切的人吗
Me?
我
Yeah, your relationship is starting to get in the way.
是的 你们的恋情开始扯他的后腿
He's losing focus.
他分散了注意力
So tell me something.
说吧
How much is it going to cost to get you to walk away?
给你多少钱你愿意离开
What?
什么
$100,000.
10万美元
$150?
15万
No, no, I think...
不 我想
I think you should leave.
你该走了
Please.
请吧
If you love my son,
如果你爱我儿子
don't get in the way of his dream.
不要成为他成功的障碍
Looks good.
看起来不错嘛
Thanks.
谢谢
Look, Liam, you were right.
利亚姆 你说得没错
I've been entirely too wrapped up in my own life.
我太专注于自己的生活
But I want to be here for you. I do.
但我想在你身边支持你 真的
I screwed up.
我之前犯了错
But I'm here now.
但我现在来了
And I promise it will not happen again.
我保证以后不会再这样了
Come on.
拜托了
Tell me what's going on.
告诉我怎么了
My dad came back.
我爸爸回来过
What? I thought he was in...
什么 我以为他在
He got out.
他出来了
Early parole.
假释提前了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表