剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
And planted it in Jasper's locker.
然后放到贾斯珀的柜子里
And then Jasper somehow found out,
但贾斯珀不知怎么发现了
And planted it in Navid's locker.
又把可♥卡♥因♥放回了纳维的柜子里
He was going after Jasper
他找贾斯珀的麻烦
Because he knew Jasper was dealing me drugs.
是因为贾斯珀贩毒
He was doing it for me.
他是为我那么做的
He was always like that.
他总是这样
How could I have thrown that away?
我怎么能放弃这段感情
And how the hell am I supposed to get over a guy like that?
我这么能忘掉这样一个人呢
You will.
你会的
When you meet someone else.
你还会遇到别人
That's what happened to me.
我已经遇到了
Um, excuse me?
你说什么
You like somebody and you haven't told me?
你喜欢上了一个人 但却不告诉我
Dude, I can't believe someone stole your car.
真不敢相信 你的车竟然被人偷了
That is so messed up.
真是糟透了
Maybe they'll find it.
说不定会找到的
Yeah, right.
是啊
Please tell my parents not to hold their breath.
不要让我爸妈大吃一惊
Lemme get a bagel?
吃个炸面圈如何
Onion, my favorite.
洋葱味的 我的最爱
Dude, how did you know?
伙计 你怎么知道的
Hey, hey, the prodigal son returns.
嘿 浪子回来了
What's up?
最近怎么样
You know, I still don't get how being suspended from school is a punishment
我真搞不懂停学怎么会是惩罚
sounds more like a vacation.
听起来根本是放假
You ever face disappointed persian parents?
你父母很失望吧
My own mother said that I urinated on the legacy of my ancestors.
我妈妈说我这是在祖训上撒尿
Harsh.
真够难听的
And very specific.
而且非常具体
Yeah, I'm just glad to be back, man.
是啊 能回来我真是高兴坏了
Especially since I can't destroy Jasper's life from home.
因为我在家教训不了贾斯珀这个兔崽子
Yeah, it might be time for you to let that go, buddy.
也许是时候忘掉这件事了 哥们
What, are you kidding me?
什么 你开什么玩笑
Well, the last plan didn't exactly go so well.
上个复仇计划不太成功
Yeah, well, the next one will. He needs to go down.
下一个会的 他这次一定跑不了了
The guy got Ade back on drugs.
是这家伙让艾德重新嗑药
Oh. So that's what this is about.
说到底是为了她
Adrianna.
阿德里安娜
No, dude, it's about a lot of things.
不 不止这一件事
The guy pushed me down the stairs.
这家伙把我推下了楼梯
But that's not what you said.
你刚才可不是这么说的
You said he got ade back on drugs.
你说是因为他让艾德重新吸毒
Are-are you a lawyer now? What's your point?
你是在扮律师吗 你什么意思
My point is,
我的意思是
Maybe this is less about Jasper
也许这事跟贾斯珀没什么关系
And more about the feelings you still have for Adrianna.
你这么做更多是因为你对艾德还有感觉
Come on, dude, that's ridiculous.
别逗了 不可能
I've clearly moved on.
我已经放下了
All right. Really?
好吗 真的吗
Because it's been a few months
都过去几个月了
And you haven't so much as looked at another girl.
其他女孩你连看都不看
Dude, I've looked at plenty of girls.
我没少看妞儿
In fact, my cousin came over the other night
前几天晚上我表妹来我家
And I couldn't help noticing
她突然变得女人味十足
That she had suddenly become very womanly.
我的目光就没从她身上挪开过
If you know what I mean.
如果你们明白我的意思
What? well, okay, the point is,
怎么 好吧 我的意思是
I'm over Ade, okay?
艾德已经是过去时了 好吗
I'm-I'm totally ready to date.
我现在超级想约会
I am. I'm even gonna ask someone out very shortly.
我恨不得现在就去约人
Sounds good.
可以啊
Just not your cousin.
只要不是你表妹就行
Uh, I'm sorry, are you copying off of me?
不好意思 你是在抄我的吗
I thought we were study partners.
我们可是学习上的伙伴
Oh, so what am I getting out of this partnership?
我怎么摆脱这种关系呢
That.
这样
Copy away.
抄吧
I'll be right back.
马上回来
主题 我想见你
发件人 艾米
在罗伯森街的咖啡厅见面好吗
宝贝 我想马上见到你 今天五点
Health... care... reform...
卫生 保健 改革
Is...definitely... a... public... issue.
绝对 是个 公共 问题
She sounds smart... smart.
她的声音很活泼
Yeah, she looks like she's having an epileptic fit,
她看着跟癫痫发作一样
But we're much, much better. We're good.
但我们已经做得很不错了 干得漂亮
Yeah, we're really good.
咱们很牛
We're brilliant. Brilliant.
咱们太有才了 有才
Yeah, it's totally unusable. Totally.
这带子完全用不了 绝对地
I know.
了解
Let's watch it again.
再看一遍吧
Health... care.n. reform...
卫生 保健 医疗
Is... definitely... a... public... issue.
绝对 是个 公共 话题
Do you want to go to dinner?
一起吃晚饭吗
Sorry?
什么
I mean, uh, do you -- do you want to go to dinner with me?
你愿意和我共进晚餐吗
Maybe? sometime?
可以吗 某一天
Or not. uh...
或者不愿意
That-that's also an option.
选择权在你手上
Okay.
好吧
Sure.
没问题
Um, yeah. I mean, um...
对 我是说...
I eat dinner.
既然我要吃晚饭
And you eat dinner.
你也要吃
And why not eat dinner together?
为什么不一起呢
Cool. Great.
很好 不错
All right.
那好
Sounds good.
不错
Ade.
艾德
You don't have to thank me.
不用感谢我
For the flier?
为这个宣传♥单♥
Not a problem. I wasn't going to.
没什么可说的 我不去
Read it.
你看看
"the Glorious Steinems are looking for a lead vocalist."
"荣耀的斯泰纳姆正在寻找主唱"
That's good to know.
知道了
You've heard of them, right?
你也听说过他们 对吗
They're rad.
这个乐队很棒
They go to west bev,
虽然成员都还在西比弗利上学
but they're like a real band.
可乐队弄的像模像样
They play all over L.A.
在整个洛杉矶地区都演出过
The lead guitarist's dad was in guns n' roses,
主音吉他手的父亲是枪炮与玫瑰的成员
So they get serious exposure.
这个乐队的曝光率很高
And... you want to go see the show?
你想去看演出吗
Once you're singing with them.
只要你肯加入他们
Me?
我吗
Come on, you've got the most amazing voice.
拜托 你有副好嗓子
And you need something to get your mind off Navid.
你得找件事做忘掉纳维
Gia, you're sweet.
吉娅 你真贴心
And, yeah, I do have to get over Navid.
对 我的确得忘了他
But joining a band?
至于加入乐队
That's just not going to work.
这方法没有用
Thank you for trying, though.
还是谢谢你的好意
You're a really great friend.
你真是个不错的朋友
Want some coconut water?
喝点椰汁吗
Restores balance to your doshas.
恢复体内能量平衡
Can I get it with a shot of tequila?
能放点龙舌兰酒吗
Everything okay?
你没事吧
Oh, yeah, totally.
我很好
Come on, what's going on?
到底怎么了
Nothing really.
没什么
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表