剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Want to be friends, huh?
想跟我做朋友是吗
Yeah.
是
I'm serious about that.
我是认真的
I like having you back in my life, and...
我喜欢有你陪伴的生活
I want it to stay that way.
我希望可以保持这种状态
Okay.
好吧
It will.
会的
Okay.
好
How's the burger?
汉堡怎么样
It's not bad.
还不错
You want a bite?
想来一口吗
No, I'm fine.
不 不用了
Want a bite of my extremely dry chicken?
想来一口我超级干的鸡吗
No.
不了
But I'm sorry it's dry.
不好意思它太干了
You want me to run up and get you something else?
你要我去帮你买♥♥点别的吗
Oh, no. I was just making a little joke.
不 我只是开个玩笑
Apparently, a bad one.
很明显 不太好笑
No, it wasn't bad, it was...
不 还不错
It was funny.
蛮有趣的
I was actually doing some reading about boats yesterday.
昨天我读到一些关于船的文章
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Apparently, the earliest boats were built
最早的船建造于
Over 40,000 years ago.
四万多年前
They weren't, like, cruise ships or anything...
不是像游轮那种的
More like canoes?
更像独木舟对吗
Yes, exactly. Canoes.
对 就是 独木舟
Hey, potato head.
嗨 土豆头
Oh! What the hell!
你干嘛
Be prepare to go down!
准备倒下吧
Not gonna happen, sucker!
那是不可能的 小家伙
Careful!
小心了
Okay, okay!
好 好
Liam, I give up, okay?
利亚姆 我投降了 好吗
Mercy. Geez.
饶了我吧 天啊
That's what I'm talking about!
这还差不多
Later, loser. Bye, Naomi.
待会见 衰人 拜 娜欧米
Bye.
拜
Sorry about that.
不好意思
What were we talking about?
我们刚在谈什么
Canoes.
独木舟
Canoes. Exactly.
独木舟 是的
Hey, Ives.
嗨 艾薇
Hey! What's up?
嗨 怎么了
You're totally over Liam, right?
你跟利亚姆完全结束了吧
Me?
我
Uh, yeah. I mean
是啊 我是说
I mean, I'm-I'm the one that got you guys together, remember?
是我帮你们重新在一起的 记得吗
Yeah. No, I know, I know.
是的 我知道 我知道
I just wanted to double-check,
我只是想确定一下
Because I could really use your help on something.
因为我真的有事需要你帮忙
And in exchange, I will give you some fabulous fashion tips.
作为交换 我会给你一些很好的时尚建议
First of all, you should burn that T-shirt.
首先 你该烧掉这件T恤
Yeah, listen, Naomi, I-I really got to go, okay?
听着 娜欧米 我真的得走了
No, please, listen, I-it's me and liam, okay?
拜托了 听我说 是关于我和利亚姆的
We obviously have incredible sexual chemistry.
很明显我们在性方面很合拍
Good to know. Look, I really...
谢谢你告诉我 但 我真的
It's just, I don't understand
但我不明白
why he's so stiff around me.
为什么他跟我在一起时总是很不自在
Uh, outside the bedroom.
我说的是卧室外
Inside, like I said, he's plenty stiff.
卧室里 就像我刚说的 他很强
Right, like you said.
是啊 像你说的一样
I'm just trying really,
我在努力尝试各种办法
really hard, and it seems like he's completely uncomfortable around me.
但似乎他跟我在一起很不舒服
But then I see him with you, and he is so relaxed,
但他跟你在一起的时候却很放松
Throwing french fries...
扔薯条大战
What do you think the problem is?
你觉得我们的问题在哪里
Look, you know, I-I'm not really sure.
我真的不知道
It's not like I spend a lot of time with the two of you, so...
我跟你们俩相处的时间真的不久
Yeah, you're right.
对啊 你说的对
We should all do something together.
我们应该一起做点什么
Excuse me?
什么
Well, he's clearly more relaxed around you,
很明显他跟你在一起时比较放松
And maybe it'll rub off on me, you know?
说不起会感染到我呢
Please? I really want this relationship to work out.
拜托了 我真的很想继续这段感情
Yeah. Okay.
好吧
Let's all do something together.
我们一起做点什么吧
You know what? I know just the thing.
知道吗 这种事我很在行
Yes! Thank you! Thank you!
太好了 谢谢你 谢谢你
Hey. Come in.
快进来吧
My parents are away.
我父母不在家
We have the whole house to ourselves.
现在家里就我们两个人
Look, Annie, I know
安妮 我知道我们之间
what's been the problem between us.
存在着一些问题
We haven't been connecting lately,
而且彼此之间也没有好好地沟通
And I think it's because...
我想或许是因为
We haven't been intimate.
我们最近不够亲密
Intimate?
亲密
If we have sex, then you'll remember
如果我们嘿♥咻♥下 说不定可以重拾
how magical things used to be between us.
那份曾属于我们的美好生活
You'll remember our special connection.
你也会记起那种只属于我们的沟通方式
Now, come here.
你坐过来
Jasper, no.
贾斯珀 我不要
No?
不要
What do you mean, no?
你不要什么
I mean...
你还不明白吗
I-I can't sleep with you.
我不能和你上♥床♥
You have to!
这事儿我说了算
I mea... I mean, You have to...
我是觉得你应该
You have to give us a chance.
再给我一次机会
Are you...
你的意思是说
Are you saying that if I don't have sex with you,
如果我不和你上♥床♥
You're gonna go to the police?
你就去警♥察♥局告发我
Don't be vulgar, Annie.
别把我想成是那种人行吗
What I want is what's good for both of us.
我就是想让我们和好如初
I just want...
我真的只是希望
us to have a real chance.
我们可以破镜重圆
Mm, Jasper, no.
贾斯珀 对不起
I can't.
我做不来
I can't have sex with you,
我不能和你上♥床♥
A-and... and I can't be in a relationship with you.
而且我也不想和你拍拖
I just... I can't.
我打心底里就不想
You have to go to the police,
你想去警♥察♥那里告发我
Then you have to go to the police.
那你就去吧
You don't mean that.
你不是认真的吧
Yeah, I do.
不 我说真的
You don't mean that, Annie.
你不会想让我那么做的
Ah, I do!
不 我说真的
And if you love me, like you claim to,
如果你真的像你说的那么爱我的话
And you want even
如果你想抓住这小小的机会
The slimmest chance of us getting back together,
让我们破镜重圆的话
then you won't go to the police.
那你就不会去警♥察♥局那里告发我
'cause if you go to the police,
因为你知道 一旦你去了
That's it.
我们之间就彻底完了
Th-that chance that we might get back together,
我们可以复合的几率
that one-in-a-million chance,
那可怜的百万分之一的几率
it'll be gone.
也灰飞烟灭了
Naomi, stick around a second.
娜欧米 稍等下
I want to talk to you.
我有事和你说
Um, any similarities between my paper
如果我的作业和维♥基♥百♥科♥内容雷同
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表