剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
It's going to be a total blowout.
派对一定很火爆
She rented out the beach club.
她把沙滩俱乐部都租下了
I cannot...
我无法
Hey, guys.
嗨 你们好
Hi. hey.
嗨 好啊
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt.
不好意思 我不是有意打扰你们的
Oh, no, you didn't.
没有啦
How-how was your break?
假期过得怎样
It was good.
还不错
You know, just laid low.
保持低调
How about yours? How was St. Barts?
你们呢 圣巴特岛好玩吗
Wow, you look really tan.
你看起来超黑
Yeah, yeah, it was great.
很不错
Tan-tastic.
"黑"极了
That's great.
那很好啊
Um, I should probably get going. I will see you guys latter.
我要走了 待会儿见了
Fine okay.
好的
Yep, yep, what did I tell you?
是 我跟你说什么了
Ah, so, I didn't know if it was going to cold,
我不知道会不会变冷
But it wasn't bad. It wasn't.
但还不错 的确
And I got the 3. 2, so it was all right.
我得了3.2 还好
Hey, what's up, dudes? What's up, kid?
伙计 还好吗 你怎么样
So Northern California was cool, huh?
北加利福利亚很不赖吧
Oh, dude, it was awesome.
伙计 那儿真不错
I really like Berkeley.
我真的很喜欢伯克利
Cool place, man.
很酷的地方
I even brought this, uh, this really cool souvenir.
我还带了这个 非常酷的纪念品
Navid, is that...?
纳维 那是
Navid, what the hell are you doing with cocaine?
纳维 你干嘛带着可♥卡♥因♥
Okay, um... I think you need to put that away.
我想你应该把它收起来
What the hell is wrong with you?
你发什么神经啊
Just relax. We will not relax.
放松 我们怎么放松
What are you doing with... cocaine?
你拿可♥卡♥因♥做什么
You don't do drugs. At least I hope you don't do drugs.
你不吸毒 至少我不希望你吸毒
Of course I don't do drugs, man.
我当然不吸毒
I was going to plant this in Jasper's locker.
我要把这个放在贾斯珀的柜子里
Oh, come on.
拜托
And then I was going to call that anonymous tip number over there.
然后再去打那边打个匿名举报电♥话♥
They'll find the stuff. It'll be all buh-bye.
他们会找到这个 然后我们就跟他拜拜了
Just like the poster says.
就像海报上说的那样
I'm not a rat.
我不是卑鄙小人
I'm hero Yeah, well, you're not a hero.
我是英雄 你不是什么英雄
You're an idiot.
你是个傻蛋
Seriously, Navid, this is a really bad idea.
说真的 纳维 这真是个烂主意
It's even worse than your boys of the blaze fund-raising calendar.
比你们火焰筹款日历的主意还差劲
Okay, look, Jasper is already a drug dealer, okay?
贾斯珀本来就是个毒贩 不是吗
I'm just bringing that to the attention of the powers-that-be.
我只是想引起有关部门的注意
It's simple.
就这么简单
All right, fine.
好
How do you plan on getting in his locker?
你打算怎么打开他的柜子呢
Okay, well, there's this, you know,
你们知道吗
master list of all the student locker combinations
有一张所有学生柜子密♥码♥的总清单
On file in the principal's office.
就在校长办公室
Me? Yes.
我去 答对了
No, no. Sorry.
不行 不好意思
Dixon...
迪克森
I understand. you want... you want to think about it.
我理解 你需要 你需要考虑一下
No way, all right? I'm not helping you with this.
没门 知道吗 我不会帮你这个忙的
It's stupid. Dixon...
这太愚蠢了 迪克森
You're on your own, kid.
你得靠你自己了
It's your funeral.
你是自掘坟墓
Dude, it's not that big of a deal.
伙计 这没什么大不了的
Did you get my flowers?
你收到我送的花了吗
Look, I really missed you.
我真的很想你
Jasper, stop. We're not dating.
贾斯珀 停手吧 我们没在谈恋爱了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm breaking up with you.
我要跟你分手
You don't mean that.
你不说真的对吧
Yeah, I do.
不 我想
Annie... it's over.
安妮 我们结束了
Then I'll tell.
那我就说出去的
What?
什么
I'll go to the police and I'll tell them what you did.
那我会去告诉警♥察♥你做过什么
All they need is a lead in the case.
他们需要的不过是案子的一个线索
You know, they'll probably start combing
他们可能会从你的上网历史记录
Through your internet history.
开始查起
See if you have any... special interest in the case.
看你是不是对这个案子有过特别的关注
Annie, I'm guessing that
安妮 我猜
It's not going to be that hard to find evidence.
找到证据应该不会太难
I mean, you probably took the car
你那天晚上可能把车
To a local body shop that night, right?
开去了一个本地的修车行 不是吗
After you ran over my uncle.
在撞死我叔叔之后
Why... why are you doing this?
为什么 为什么你要这样对我
I love you.
我爱你
You love me. I know you do.
你爱我 我知道你是爱我的
Look, we've both made mistakes,
听着 我们都犯过错
But I want to put them behind us.
但我想让这一切成为过去
Just say you can do that,
如果你同意跟我交往
and I'll keep your secret.
我会保守你的秘密的
Okay?
好吗
Come here.
来这边
Hey. well, if it isn't the fancy Caribbean jet-setter.
这不是去梦幻加勒比海度假的阔小姐吗
Oh, yes, that is me.
对 是我
So, look, I want to talk about what happened at the dance.
我想谈谈那天舞会的事情
Yeah, um, yeah, me, too.
是啊 我也是
Look, it was obviously a mistake.
很明显那是个失误
Yeah, exactly.
是的 完全正确
That-that's exactly what I was going to say.
这也是我想说的
Yeah. we broke up for a reason.
我们分手是有原因的
I mean, like you said,
就像你说的一样
You could never really be yourself around me.
有我在你身边 你没有办法做你自己
That-that's what I said.
我是说过这话
I think I was just feeling vulnerable.
我想我只是太敏感了
I mean,
我的意思是
I was feeling rejected by Teddy,
当我看见泰迪跟别的女孩在一起的时候
And when I saw him with that other girl, but...
我觉得我被他拒绝了
The truth is... maybe I just jump to conclusions.
其实 也许我太急于下结论了
You know, maybe that girl was just his friend.
也许那个女孩只是他的朋友
Anyway, I'm going to talk to him
无论如何 我要去跟他谈谈
And see if we can figure things out.
看能不能弄清楚事实
Yeah, yeah, that sounds like a good idea.
对 听起来是个好主意
So I'm going to let you get back to work.
那么你先工作吧
And I'll talk to you later?
我们一会再聊
Yeah.
好的
Cool.
好
Hey, Ives.
嗨 艾薇
What you reading?
你在读什么
Uh... the violent messiahs.
《暴♥力♥救世主》
Right.
是的
It's actually really rad.
其实最近挺火的
It's lieutenant major Cheri,
讲的一个准中尉谢利
Who's apparently, like, a schizophrenic now,
得了精神分♥裂♥
And she's chasing down this gnarly masked villain...
她疯狂追杀一个变♥态♥的蒙面坏人
Spoiler alert.
扫兴信♥号♥♥
Um, so listen. I wanted to thank you
听着 我想谢谢你
For sending me that text the other night after the dance.
谢你在舞会那天晚上给我发的短♥信♥
Oh, please. that was... that was nothing.
拜托 那 那没有什么
It wasn't nothing. you guys were, like, together.
怎么可能 你们看起来像是在一起
What, me and Liam? As...
什么 我和利亚姆
No. Please.thing.
拜托 不是你想的那样
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表