剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
She came into my office,
她一进我的办公室
She started crying, she wanted to have lunch...
就开始哭 她想一起吃个午饭
Stop. Just stop. You lied.
停 停下 你撒谎了
I omitted.
我省略了这段
Okay, I lied,
好吧 我撒谎了
But only because you're so sensitive about Kelly.
但是这都是因为你对凯利太敏感
Because she has a crush on you. You're wrong.
因为她对你有意思 你错了
I'm not. And you know what's even worse,
我没错 更糟糕的是
Is you're playing into it. Her mother is dying.
你乐在其中 她妈妈病危了
I know. I am sorry for that, I am,
我知道 我也很感到惋惜
But she should not be going to her married boss
但她不应该用她的私事
With her problems. Deb...
来烦她的已婚上司 戴比
No, listen to me.
不 听我说
She likes you.
她喜欢你
That's why she's confiding in you.
这就是为什么她信赖你
And you need to stop being obtuse
你要做的是不再装迟钝
And face what's going on.
并且面对现实
I'm going to yoga.
我要去练瑜伽
I need to calm down.
我需要冷静
Hey.
嗨
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Look, I know you don't like me,
我知道你不喜欢我
But I heard about your mom.
但我听说你妈妈的事了
I'm really sorry. Save it.
我很遗憾 省省吧
I don't need your pity.
我不需要你的同情
I'm not here to pity you.
我不是来同情你的
We're not friends. I know.
我们又不是朋友 我知道
So why are you here?
那你来干什么
Because...
因为
My mom died three years ago.
我妈妈三年前去世了
Thought you might want to talk to someone
我想你可能想和一个
Who knows what you're going through.
理解你感受的人聊聊
But... I get it.
但是 我懂了
You don't.
你不想聊
Wait.
等等
I don't... don't want to talk.
我不想... 不想聊
I mean...
我是说...
I do.
我想
So that's why you moved back east,
所以这就是你搬回东边的原因吗
To take care of your mom?
为了照顾你妈妈
Yeah.
没错
It was like I was living this weird double life, you know?
有点像我过着奇怪的双重人生 你明白吗
When I was at school,
在学校时
I thought about things like tests and parties.
我想的是测验和派对
But... back home,
但是 回到家
It was all oxygen and nebulizers.
面对的则是氧气和喷雾器
Yeah, I know what you mean.
没错 我了解你的意思
Everyone, my friends, my sister,
所有人 我的朋友们 我姐姐
They just, they just don't get it.
他们 他们不能理解我
I mean, they think that I'm taking on too much.
我是说 他们觉得我承担的太多了
But... how could you live with yourself
但是 你怎么能过自己的日子
If you weren't there for her?
而不去管她呢
Exactly.
正是如此
I don't, I don't know how long we have left.
我不知道我们还剩多少时间
I keep trying to build some sort of a relationship...
我正努力和她重建母女关系
Trust me, I get it.
相信我 我能理解
Doesn't mean it's not hard as hell.
但这非常困难
I-I've been working so hard not to admit that, you know?
我之前一直想尽力否认我们俩的关系
I just,
我只是
I don't want everyone
不希望所有人都
To jump down my throat and say "see?
突然打断我的话 然后说 "看吧
You can't handle it."
你应付不了的"
You can handle it.
你可以应付的
It just gets so overwhelming, you know?
压力突然变得如此之大
Sometimes, I just...
有时候 我甚至
I just want to scream.
我甚至想大声尖叫
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
快点
I'm gonna show you how I used to blow off steam.
我要让你看看我是怎么排解压力的
You won this, fair and square.
你赢了 光明正大地赢了
Thanks.
谢谢
And, look, you're a really good surfer.
你真的是个很棒的冲浪选手
Thank you. For a girl.
谢谢 对女孩而言
Dude, what is your deal?
哥们 你到底怎么回事
It's like you really...
感觉你真的...
You're kidding?
开玩笑的是吧
Right.
那就好
Whatever, dude.
不管怎样 哥们
So I might be slightly
我可能对性别的刻板印象
sensitive to gender stereotypes, okay?
有那么一点敏感 你懂吗
Oh, slightly?
只是一点而已吗
Dude, growing up surfing,
哥们 我是玩冲浪长大的
I just had to prove myself
我得向男生们
To the guys, over and over and over again.
一遍又一遍地证明自己
It was just, it was a pain in the ass, you know?
只是 这真的很让人不爽 你知道吗
Just constantly being... underestimated or whatever.
就是那种经常... 被人低估的感觉
Whoa, wait.
慢着
Just so we're clear, I never underestimated you, okay?
我们把话说清楚 我从来没低估过你
I know you're a great surfer.
我知道你冲浪很棒
I also know you are
而且我还知道你
Lousy with apologies.
不擅长道歉
Great. Are we back to the car?
很好 我们又扯到那次撞车事件了是吧
We're back to the car.
我们回到那次事件
Why is it so important to you
为什么我道个歉
That I apologize?
对你来说那么重要
Let's just say I've been underestimated, too.
这么说吧 我也觉得自己被低估了
What, people assume you're a bad driver?
怎么 有人觉得你是个差劲的司机吗
People assume I'm bad, period.
有人觉得我很差劲 句号♥
So, when something's not my fault,
所以如果我没犯错
I don't like to be blamed for it.
我就不喜欢被错怪
I'm sorry I hit you.
我很抱歉我撞了你
It was my fault.
是我的错
Thank you.
谢谢你
Can I just say one more thing?
我还能再补充一句吗
I would have kicked your ass today
如果我一开始没得意忘形的话
If I hadn't started showing off.
我肯定会让你一败涂地
And if it was a girls- only competition.
如果只是女子竞赛的话
You are...
你真是
What? Nothing. What?
干嘛 没什么 怎么了
Are we have a staring contest?
我们现在是在大眼瞪小眼比赛吗
No, dude.
不 哥们
But, I mean, if we were, I would totally win.
不过如果我们真的比 我肯定能赢
Yeah, you're crazy.
是啊 你太疯狂了
Bye.
再见
Later on.
一会儿见
Screw all of them!
什么都别想了
Let's just take the car and-and never come back.
我们快坐上车 再也不回来
I'm serious.
我是说真的
We'll disappear, just the two of us.
我们玩失踪吧 我们俩一起
Great. Okay.
好极了 就这样
Now, now, get to the car.
现在 快上车
You're reckless, you're free.
你不顾一切 你自♥由♥了
Keys.
拿钥匙
Go.
走吧
That was perfect.
太完美了
You are a natural, babe.
你天生就会演戏 宝贝
How did it feel?
感觉怎么样
Reckless.
不顾一切
Free.
很自♥由♥
Yeah?
真的吗
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表