剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
And this is what I've discover.
我了解到
Joe love earth science.
乔酷爱研究地球科学
He petitioned the school to buy an electron microscope.
他恳求学校买♥♥一台电子显微镜
His sophomore year,
在他上高二的时候
He played our city soccer for three years.
他已经为本市足球队效力三年了
Joe also participated two school plays.
乔还出演了两部校园话剧
He was Artie in the house of blue leaves,
他扮演了戏剧《青叶屋》中的阿迪
And he was the nearest in our town.
他是这里最友善的人
Joe Herman was a west beverly student, like all of you
和大家一样 乔是西比弗利高中的一员
He was one of us.
他曾经和我们一样
Look, I'm getting you to Geoffrey's before sunset.
天黑之前 我们一定要赶到杰弗里餐厅
I don't care how many tickets I get.
我不在乎会被开多少罚单
You hungry?
你饿了吗
No, I'm starving,
我快饿晕了
And excited about eating at geoffrey's.
我一直期待着去杰弗里吃一顿
Yeah
没错
There is nothing like a little herb crusted samon by the sea
什么也比不上在海边享用香草卷三文鱼
Yeah.
没错
You know, I gotta tell you something, dixon
我有话想跟你说 迪克森
I'm not really use to
我不大适应这种
This whole fancy cars, fancy dinners thing.
豪华轿车和奢侈晚餐的生活
Honestly, I have, like, $100,000 in student loans;
事实上 我还有十万美金的助学贷款要还
I-I have a roommate and, most nights,
我和别人合租♥房♥♥子 大部分晚餐
When I'm not with you, I...
没和你在一起的时候
I eat ramen noodles.
我吃的都是方便面
Sasha
萨莎
No, I know, I know, I know.
我知道
I probably shouldn't be telling you this,
我不应该和你说这些
'Cause L.A. is all about appearances, but...
因为洛杉矶是个浮华之地 但是
I don't know, it's...
我不知道
When I'm with you, it's, like,
和你在一起的时候
I feel like I can be real.
我很轻松 我就是我
You know? I feel like I can tell you anying.
我觉得跟你可以无话不说
萨沙
Hey, Sasha...
All right, what are you like when you were younger?
这样说吧 你小时候是什么样的人
When I was younger?
小时候
Yeah, like, um,
恩 比如
High school.
上高中时
Oh, that was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了
Um, I guess like every other high school kid.
和一般的高中生没什么区别
Dumb as dirt.
笨的可以
That I knew everything, really knew nothing
以为自己什么都懂 其实很无知
I mean, but,you know,
但是 你知道
There-there are some higschool kids that are mature, right?
还是会有比较成熟的高中生的
Yeah, ah, I am sure they think they are.
他们也会这么想的
I mean, but, come on.
但是 得了吧
How mature can they really be?
他们能有多成熟呢
They haven't done anything.
都只是懵懂的学生而已
Think about how different you are since you aduated.
你自己想想成年之后和以前有什么不同
Yeah, worlds away, right?
世界变得复杂了
Yeah, yeah, I-I guess you are right.
你说的对
And so, I said to Warren Beatty, "back off man."
我对沃伦·比提说 闪开
I'm hitting on this girl.
这女孩我要了
You did not say that.
你没那么说
Yes, I did.
我说了
Does anyone care for an hors d'oeuvre?
有没有人愿意尝尝开胃小菜
Oh, yeah, sure. Awesome.
很棒
These look great.
真不错
These are wonderful.
这些很棒的
Awesome. Got it.
味道不错
Thanks, man. Enjoy yourself.
用餐愉快
I can't believe you talked to that guy
我不敢相信你居然跟那个人讲话了
Don't you know he's just a waiter?
你难道不知道他只是个服务生吗
All right, look, I was a jerk earlier.
好吧 我之前确实过分了点
I told a few jokes that were...
我之前讲的笑话
Well, they were in bad taste, and I'm sorry
都太过火了
About it.
我很抱歉
Are we cool now?
没事了吧
It depends.
还没
Will you do the interview?
你愿意接受采访吗
I can't.
我不能
Right, because even though you're sorry,
是啊 因为即使你很抱歉
You're still a huge snob
但是你还是一个超级自负的势利小人
With a huge ego who thinks his time is too precious
觉得自己的时间宝贵至极
To spend, uh, five minutes
不愿意拿出 五分钟
talking about someone who's just a homeless guy.
在谈论一个流浪汉身上
That's not the reason. Then why can't you do it?
不是这个原因 那是为什么
Because I'm not allowed to, okay?
因为我无权接受采访
There's an on going
现在警♥察♥正在进行调查
Inveigation, and I'm a part of it.
我也是调查的一部分
I really screwed up by talking to Navid before.
我之前跟纳维谈话就闹大了
I could've ruined the entire investigation.
我差点毁了整个调查
I can talk to the police, and that's it.
我有话只能给警方说 仅此而已
But not to you
不能给你说
Because you know what?
知道为什么吗
You're not a cop. You're not a detective.
你既不是警♥察♥也不是侦探
You're just a high school student.
你只是个高中小丫头
Awkward.
好尴尬
So, you actually went to your audition?
你真的去试镜了吗
Well, yeah.
是的
I wanted to keep my options open.
我不想断了自己的后路
What, are you disappointed in me?
我让你失望了吗
No, I'm not going to deny it. I am disappointed.
是的 我不能否认 我的确很失望
Don't you remember all the things
难道你不记得去年
That we went through last year?
我们一起经历的那些事了吗
Okay, well, believe it or not,
好吧 信不信由你
I didn't do blow in the bathroom.
我反正没有在浴室给你口♥交♥
Ade, this isn't a joke.
艾德 我没有开玩笑
Okay, it's not a joke to me, either.
好啦 我也没有开玩笑
Just trying to keep things light.
我只是调节一下气氛
Okay, it was one audition
好吧 这仅仅是一次试镜
One. I just wish you would understand
就一次 我希望你能理解
What this means to me how acting makes me feel.
这对我意味着什么 表演带给我的那种感觉
Yeah, and I wish for once
我也希望有一次
That you would understand how you
你也能理解
Make me feel, okay?
我对你的感受
This involves me, too, right?
这也和我有关 不是吗
I mean, your actions have ramification.
你做事情是有后果的
I've been there through everything.
我陪你经历了那么多
Through the rehab, the pregnancy,
陪你戒毒 怀孕
The giving up your...
放弃你的...
Okay, what are you trying to do?
你这是什么意思
Are you trying to make me feel guilty?
想让我觉得很对不起你吗
No, Ade,I'm just trying to help you.
不是的 艾德 我只是想帮你
Well, maybe I don't need your help.
也许我不需要你的帮助
Oh, I gotta take this.
我得接这个电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah.
是的
Bye.
拜拜
Um, that was my agent.
刚才是我的经纪人
I got the part
我拿到角色了
Well, congratulations.
恭喜了
Well, I'm glad you came, Annie.
我很高兴你来了 安妮
Yeah, it was really sweet of you.
你能来真好
Oh, it's so sad.Huh?
真伤感 不是吗
Poor man, just lost his way;
可怜的家伙 迷了路
Fell through the cracks.
摔下山
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表