剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Never once, when-when everybody was calling you a slut,
当每个人都叫你荡♥妇♥的时候
When they were talking about you,
当他们都在背后议论你的时候
Did I ever doubt you, did I ever question your integrity.
我怀疑过你吗 我质疑过你的人品吗
Not once. And now you hear
一次都没有 而现在你听到
One stupid rumor and you-you lose all faith in me.
一个愚蠢的遥言 对我的信任就荡然无存
Well, I just lost faith in you, okay?
好 我也不再信任你了 好吗
It's done.
我们结束了
What?
什么
It's done. I'm leaving, all right?
我们完了 我要走了 满意了吧
Bye-bye.
再见
Hey, buddy. Dude, what the heck?
哥们 你们来这干什么
You can't just come in here
你们不能就这么进来
Ready to party?
准备好跑扒了没
Hey, grab that jacket, okay?
把夹克衫拿上
We don't care if you don't Like hollywood parties.
不管你喜不喜欢好莱坞的派对
You're coming with us.
你都得和我们一起去
Whoa. Are you wearing a dress?
你现在穿的是裙子吗
Yeah. It's not a big deal, okay?
是啊 这没什么大不了的
My mom told me to get dressed up, so I did.
我妈让我好好打扮打扮 我就穿了
Oh, my god, you've got perfume on, don't you?
老天 你还用了香水 是吗
No. I can smell you from here.
没有 我在这里都能闻到
No, I don't have perfume on, dude.
我才没用香水
It's scented body lotion, okay?
是芳香身体乳液 行了吧
Whatever. C-can we go?
随便吧 可以出发了吗
Let's go.
走吧
Pharrell.
法瑞尔
Hey!
你好啊
How are you? I'm good.
最近过得怎样 挺好的
It's been ages!
好久没见
I know. I know. What's up?
是啊 最近怎样
Here you are.
这杯给你
Oh. Oh, pharrell, I want you to meet ryan.
法瑞尔 我想让你见见瑞恩
What's going on? Nice to meet you.
最近过得好吗 很高兴见到你
My boyfriend.
我男友
Well, congrats.
恭喜恭喜
Listen, I want to introduce you to our guys,too.
我也给你介绍下我的朋友给你认识
Uh, Chad, this is Ryan.
查德 这是瑞恩
How you doing, man? What's up, brother?
最近好吗 近况如何
This is Rhea.
这是瑞亚
How are you? And that's Shay.
你好 这是谢
Hey, man. Want me to do the, uh...
你好 需要我做一下...
No, no. It's good like that.
不了 这样挺好
So, we got to go set up, but it was really nice to meet you.
我们得登台表演了 很高兴见到你们
Hey, you, too, man. Big fan.
我也是 我是你们的粉丝
All right, I'm gonna see you around.
好的 一会儿见
Okay. Have a good show.
表演顺利
Bye.
拜
I just met pharrell. You did.
我刚才见到了法瑞尔 是啊
Hey, I want you to meet somebody. Um...
我也介绍些人给你认识吧
You introduce me to cool musicians,
你给我介绍了那么酷的音乐人
And I will introduce you to high school students.
我把你介绍给高中生怎么样
How's that sound? Great.
你觉得怎么样 好啊
Hey, come here a minute.
过来下
This kid's pretty special.
这个孩子很与众不同
Uh, Jen, I want you to meet Liam,
珍 我想让你认识一下利亚姆
One of my favorite students,
我最喜爱的学生之一
And Liam, this is jen,my girlfriend.
利亚姆 这是珍 我女友
Oh, hi. We've met before. Where was that?
我们之前见过 在哪儿来着
Oh, I think it was at a party,right?
好像也是个聚会 是吧
I got to go.
我先走了
Uh, sorry.
抱歉
I don't know what that was.
我不知道会这样
Oh, don't worry about me.
没关系的
Is-is he okay?
他还好吧
He seems... troubled.
他看起来是个问题男孩
Yeah. No, I guess he is a little, uh, troubled.
是的 他可能是有些问题
He's had some anger issues in the past.
他以前脾气不太好
I just thought I was...
我还以为...
Uh... I don't know, getting through to him or something.
我也不清楚 我正在试着了解他
You are an amazing teacher.
你真是个好老师
And if anyone can reach a kid like that,
要说有谁能和这样的孩子交心
It's you.
那只能是你
Navid. Hi.
纳维 你好
Hey.
你好
You okay?
你还好吗
Not really.
不是很好
All I can think about is how I screwed up.
我现在想的全是我劈腿那件事
I'm so, so, so sorry.
我真的真的很对不起你
Um, Naomi and Silver, um...
娜欧米和小银
They think you might start using again.
他们担心你会再次吸毒
I really think that you should go to a meeting.
我真的认为你应该去参加戒毒会
Will you go with me?
你能和我一起去吗
No.
不
It's not my place. Oh, my god.
这事不再归我管了 天啊
I'm not your person anymore.
我不再是你男友了
I can't take this.
我接受不了
I can't be.
我不能陪你去
You have people. You have friends.
你还有其他人陪你 你有朋友
It's up to you, Ade.
随便你吧 艾德
Dude, I cannot believe it.
真不敢相信
So you snuck into Madison Square Garden? Yeah.
你偷偷溜进麦迪逊花♥园♥广场 是啊
That is awesome. Well, tickets are expensive, huh?
真了不起 因为票很贵 是吧
So, anyway, we were going through this tunnel, right?
不管怎样 我们顺着这条地道往前走
And it's, like, pitch black inside
里面伸手不见五指
And when we come up, we're...
我们从底下钻出来的时候
We're, like, two feet from the stage.
我我们离舞台只有咫尺之遥
Whatever. It was cool.
不管怎样 感觉好极了
You guys want something to drink?
你们要喝点什么吗
Yeah.
好啊
Yeah. Sure.
好啊 当然
Thanks.
谢谢
What's up with Liam and malibu barbie?
利亚姆和芭比娃娃有过节吗
Naomi? Well, to make a long story short,
娜欧米 长话短说
They used to go out, ended badly.
他们谈过一段 但分手了
She's over him. He says he's over her,
她不爱他了 他说他对她也没感觉了
But who knows?
但天知道真假
Maybe you could help him get over her.
也许你可以帮他忘掉她
What do you mean? Why? Why me?
什么意思 为什么 为什么是我
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
'cause you have a huge crush on him.
因为你对他很有好感
You dragged him here to the party.
你拉他来参加派对
Whatever.
随你怎么说
Come on. You're wearing heels
拜托 你穿了高跟鞋
And, like, three gallons of perfume.
还喷了三加仑的香水
Okay, first of all, it's scented body lotion.
首先 这是芳香润肤乳的味道
And, no, I do not have a crush on him, okay?
而且 我并不喜欢他
So, that was kind of awkward.
刚才真有点尴尬
Look, we're bound to run into each other now,
以后我们会经常遇到对方
And I want things to be okay between us.
我希望我们相安无事
You're scared of me.
你怕我
Of you?
怕你
You're afraid I might tell Matthews
你怕我告诉马修斯
What happened that night.
那晚发生的事
You're crazy.
你疯了
No.
没有
If you weren't scared, you wouldn't be talking to me.
如果你不害怕 不会主动找我说话
Sasha!
萨莎
Uh, Mrs. Wilson.
威尔森太太
What a coincidence! Wow.
太巧了
Oh, by the way, I realized
对 我想起来了
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表