剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Almost?
几乎
You used protection almost every time?
你们几乎每次都采取了安全措施
Yeah...
是...
Don't--
别说了
Don't you say another word.
一个字都不要说了
That her?
是她吗
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, she says She's having cramps.
她说她出现了阵痛
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
我不知道该怎么做
Get your coat.
赶紧去穿衣服
You're going over there.
你得去她那儿
Oh, you came.
你来啦
And you brought...
你还带来了...
His mother.
他妈妈
You know, honestly I'm feeling much better.
说真的 我现在感觉好多了
I-I didn't mean to freak you guys out. I-I...
我不想让你们过分担心
The cramps are completely gone.
阵痛已经完全消失了
I think maybe it was something I ate, or...
或许是我吃的东西不对 或者...
You know what, you should just sit, okay?
你坐着就行 好吗
Now if you give me the name of your doctor,
请把你医生的名字告诉我
I'll just call and make sure everything's okay. I, um, well...
我来给他打个电♥话♥ 确保一切正常
Do you not have a doctor?
难道你没有医生吗
No, no, no, no, it's Dr. Alderman.
不是的 是奥尔德曼医生
But honestly, I'm fine.
不过说真的 我很好
You don't have to call.
不劳烦您打电♥话♥了
I think if I get a little rest, I should be fine.
我只要稍稍休息一下 就没事了
Well, that's good.
那很好
Mom, why don't we just let Sasha rest?
老妈 不如我们让萨莎休息吧
Yeah. Oh, yes, of course
好吧 是的 当然
You should get some rest,
你应该多休息
And I'm glad that you're feeling better.
你没事我就放心了
If you don't mind me asking,
如果你不介意的话
how far along are you?
我能问问你怀孕多久了吗
Uh, a month.
一个月了
And you've been to your doctor?
而且你已经去看过医生了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, totally.
没错 当然
I went and I did all the tests and the whole sonogram
我做了全套的检查和B超
And everything is great.
一切都很正常
The baby looks great.
孩子看起来很健康
Um, Dixon did mention that you were thinking about keeping it.
迪克森和我说过 你想把孩子留下
Are you sure about that decision?
你确定你想留下它吗
You know, that really isn't any of your business.
我觉得这件事真的与你无关
Well, I just want to discuss...
我只是想和你讨论一下...
Look, what I do or don't do with this baby
无论我怎样处置这个孩子
Is a private matter
这都是我的私事
Between me and Dixon.
我和迪克森的私事
You know, I need some rest. And you need to leave.
我要休息了 你该走了
Okay.
好吧
We'll talk later?
我们等会儿商量
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
好
You take care of yourself, Sasha.
你自己好好保重 萨莎
Liam. Come here a minute.
利亚姆 过来下
Guess who got an honorable mention in the city-wide
猜猜在这次的全市的论文比赛中
Essay contest?
谁获得了优秀奖
You. Yeah?
是你 真的
What, they give everyone who entered an honorable mention?
他们给所有参加比赛的人都发了优秀奖吗
No, they didn't.
不 他们没有
It's a real accomplishment, Liam.
利亚姆 这很了不起
Come on, man, I'm not saying you just won The world series of poker,
拜托 虽然你赢的不是世界扑克大奖赛
But, you know, it's something.
但这大小也算个荣誉
Okay, well, I'm not going to give you a high-five,
好吧 如果你想和我击掌相庆
If that's what you're hoping.
我可没这个兴致
Come on, real quick. Nobody's looking.
来嘛 速度 趁现在没人注意
Get out of here. Down low?
少来 低调点的
You're a freak, Mr. Matthews.
你真是怪人 马修斯老师
Nice.
真不错
Ooh, you're getting better. You got two in a row there.
你进步很快 刚才连续踢了两下
I'm learning, okay?
我正在学 好不好
You better back off,
在我学会你们这个傻游戏之前
Before I learn with your nut sack.
你俩最好靠边站
Oh, dude, I almost forgot-- I heard back from my mom.
我差点忘了 我从我妈那听说
We are totally on the list for the N.E.R.D. party.
咱们都在那个主题派对的受邀人名单上
Can't wait. It's gonna be cool.
我等不及了 一定酷毙了
Dude, my mom totally hooked us up.
我妈肯定能介绍不少人给我们认识
Hollywood parties aren't my thing.
好莱坞派对不是我的菜
I'll see you guys at the beach.
沙滩上见
Bye. Later.
拜 回见
I'll miss you.
我会想你的
I'll call you when I'm on my way home.
回家路上 我会给你电♥话♥的
Bye.
再见
Hey, Annie.
安妮
Can I talk to you?
能和你谈谈吗
Oh, sure.
当然
Hey, uh, this might be none of my business,
这本来不关我什么事
But I just heard something
但我听说了一些事情
Pretty messed up and I want you to know right away, all right?
一些不好的事 所以我想马上让你知道
Okay. Jasper's a drug dealer.
好的 贾斯珀是个毒贩子
What?
什么
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Look, I have a friend whose friend's dealer is Jasper.
我朋友的朋友的供货商就是贾斯珀
Oh, you know someone who knows someone.
又来你朋友的朋友那套
No, I know how it sounds,
我知道这听起来有点不靠谱
But this friend, she's pretty trustworthy.
但是我的这个朋友 她很可靠
And so am I. There's no reason for me to lie to you.
我也一样 我完全没理由去骗你
I'm just telling you this because we used to be friends.
我告诉你这些 因为我们过去是好朋友
And I guess I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
Yeah, well, don't be.
是吗 不必了
Silverlake Lounge
银湖酒吧
Can I get a french 75?
能给我拿杯鸡尾酒吗
Oh, hey, you're Ryan's friend.
你是瑞恩的朋友
Rachel?
你是瑞秋
Ramona.
雷蒙娜
Oh, we met the other night, right?
我们那晚见过 对吗
Oh, how funny.
真巧
I found myself in the neighborhood,
我今天正好在这附近
And I remembered hearing about this place,
想起之前听说过这个酒吧
So I thought I'd come in
所以就想进来坐坐
And check out the scene.
看看这里的环境如何
It's so funny, I totally didn't recognize you.
真有意思 我几乎没认出你来
You're much older looking close up.
近看觉得你老多了
Sorry.
不好意思
That didn't come out right. No, that's all right.
我话说得不太恰当 没关系
I guess I could look pretty young from a distance.
我想从远处看我还是很年轻的
So could I get that French 75,
我的鸡尾酒调好了吗
Or are you awfully busy?
还是你现在太忙了
Yeah, sorry.
是啊 抱歉
We don't have any champagne.
我们的香槟用完了
No-- okay, tell you what--
那好吧
Sweetie, why don't you just grab me a glass of water.
亲爱的 给我来杯水总可以吧
So tell me about yourself.
跟我说说你的事吧
What are you-- uh... an aspiring actress?
你的本行是什么 雄心勃勃的演员
A model?
模特
No--
不对
You're definitely not a model.
你肯定不是模特
Maybe you're a singer-songwriter.
也许你是个创作歌♥手
That's it. You look like a singer-songwriter.
没错 你的样子很像创作歌♥手
I'm a bartender, actually.
我就是个酒吧招待
Ryan is such a softy.
瑞恩太傻了
Yeah, why is that?
此话怎讲
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表