剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on 90210
《新飞跃比弗利》前情提要
Wow, that dude is gonna give us
这哥们肯定能
A serious leg up in the competition.
在比赛上好好地帮我们一把
Yeah, that's not a dude, buddy.
对 但她不是哥们 老兄
Ivy, come here!
艾薇 过来
What do you care who I make out with?
我和别人卿卿我我管你什么事
You've got a boyfriend, remember?
你已经有男友了 记得吗
Kiss whoever you want.
想亲谁就亲去吧
We need to break up.
我们分手吧
So maybe for a while,
所以可能暂时
We just keep our relationship on the down low.
我们要让情侣关系保持低调
Relationship?
情侣关系
Naomi will never believe that we slept together.
娜欧米永远不会相信我们上过床
Naomi, I got to talk to you.
娜欧米 我得和你谈谈
So, I think it's best
所以 我觉得
That we just end things.
我们最好还是分手吧
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
I can't take it anymore.
我再也受不了了
I can't.
受不了了
I can't live like this.
我不能这样活着
God, you are beautiful.
天哪 你真美
Shut up. You are.
得了吧 真的
You're a damn good actress, too.
而且你还是一个超棒的演员
It's, like, I look into your eyes,
我凝视你的眼睛的时候
and I see something,
看到了一些东西
Something, I don't know,
一些东西 我不知道
Full of pain, but it's definitely real.
充满痛苦 但那绝对是发自内心的
It's probably just my contacts.
可能只是我的隐形眼镜吧
Look, Annie,
听着 安妮
You shouldn't joke about your talent.
你不要拿你的天分开玩笑
Unless you think it's all a joke--
除非你觉得这整件事是一个笑话
Me, my movie.
我 还有我的电影
No. Of course not.
不 当然不是
I think your movie's amazing.
我觉得你的电影太棒了
Honestly, and...
老实说
You are incredibly talented.
你很有才
I couldn't do it without you.
没有你 我什么都不是
You're my muse.
你就是我的缪斯
Whoa, guys, get a room.
你们俩 开个房♥间去吧
Oh. Hi, Navid.
你好 纳维
Annie, hey. Uh, sorry.
安妮 真抱歉
No, I'm sorry,
不 抱歉的是我
I didn't realize there was a blaze meeting.
我忘了火焰电视台要开会
No, I don't mean to kick you out.
不 我不是要赶你们出去
I mean, if you want to finish what you're doing...
我是说 要是你们想完成刚才的事
We're leaving, man-- I mean,
我们要走了 兄弟 我是说
Who are to get in the way of Woodward
谁会妨碍伍德沃德
And Bernstein, right?
和伯恩斯坦呢[揭露水门事件的记者]
Okay, Blazers, uh, listen up.
好吧 火焰台的成员们 听着
I know you're all excited about the college edition,
我知道你们都很想做大学那期节目
But I want to push in light of what just happened
但我想先报道一下最近发生在
Over at Malibu Canyon High.
马里布峡谷中学的事
Uh, I'm sure you guys already heard,
我想你们已经听说了
But a sophomore overdosed last weekend,
一个高二的学生上周末嗑药过量的事
And I want to do a piece about the abuse
所以我想对高中生滥用处方药这一现象
Of prescription drugs in high school.
做一♥期♥专门的报道
What do you think? It's a good story,
你们觉得呢 这故事不错
But honestly, you just let one of your best sources
但说实话 你刚刚让一个绝好的采访对象
Walk out the door.
走出了这扇门
I have this ex-friend Jenny,
我曾经有个朋友詹妮
She used to play soccer,
她以前是踢足球的
Was gonna be the next Mia Hamm.
很有希望成为下一个米娅·哈姆
Anyway, now she's a total junkie-- strung out,
不管怎样 她现在完全成了瘾君子
Screwed up the whole delightful package.
毁了整个大好前程
And guess who her dealer is?
猜猜谁卖♥♥给她毒品的
Jasper?
贾斯珀
Yeah.
没错
Are you sure?
你确定吗
A hundred percent.
百分之百确定
Dude, those waves were sick this morning.
伙计 今天上午的浪太猛了
I saw you wipe out at the end there,
我看见你被浪打翻了
Enjoy a nice Neptune's cocktail.
尽情享受了一口海王星的鸡尾酒
Hey, that was a serious wave.
那浪真大
Oh, I know,it was at least...
是啊 至少有
Three inches high?
三英寸高
What do you got, a measuring stick?
你怎么看出来的 标尺吗
Yeah, in his pants.
是啊 在他裤子里
Suck it, Sullivan.
少来了 苏利文
Whatever. Seriously, man,
不管怎样 老实说 兄弟
You were spitting up so much saltwater,
你呛了那么多海水
I wanted to paddle over there
我真想游过去
and burp you like a little baby.
像对待宝宝一样给你拍拍背
Three inches, it was like...
三英寸 那得像...
Hey, take a gander at Mr. Krinsky's pants--
快看科林斯基老师的裤子
His belt is, like, nestled up into his armpit.
他正在系皮带
Dude, the idea that Mr. Krinsky is married
兄弟 科林斯基老师居然结婚了
Mystifies me.
让我很想不通
And his wife is hot!
他老婆很正
I saw the picture on his desk.
我看见他办公桌上的照片了
Unless, of course, the picture came with the frame.
除非那这照片是买♥♥镜框的时候带的
Yeah, I bet all the pictures came with the frames.
我敢保证他所有的照片都是买♥♥镜框附送的
That golden retriever's so not his.
那只黄金猎犬绝对不像他的
Talk about spitting up saltwater.
说起呛海水这件事
You're dead.
你死定了
I love this girl.
我爱死这个女孩了
Hey, what's up, guys?
怎么样 兄弟们
Hey, man, sit. Take a load off.
兄弟 坐下吧 休息一下
Uh, no, I was just going to the Blaze.
不用 我正准备去火焰电视台
I'm out of here.
我走了
I got to go file a report in the principal's office
我得去校长办公室报告一件事
About my damaged tongue.
有关我失去味觉的舌头
I guess I'll sit.
那么我就坐下了
So, that was good.
刚才不错
That was what, ten percent less awkward
比起上次的纳维泰迪会面
Than the last Navid/Teddy encounter.
这次尴尬度下降百分之十
Oh, that guy's a tool and a jerk.
那家伙就是个混♥蛋♥
So, uh,
所以
You doing all right?
你还好吧
Yeah, me, I'm fine,man, you know, just working away.
我很好 你知道的 就是不停的工作
Lot of homework, busy, busy, busy.
很多作业 忙来忙去
Especially if I stop for a moment,
只要我一有空闲时间
I'll remember how my heart's been broken
我就会想起我的心是如何
Into a thousand little pieces.
变得支离破碎的
Dude, breakups are the worst, man.
兄弟 分手是最伤心的事
Yeah. Sorry, man.
是啊 很遗憾 兄弟
But, hey, you're better off single, right?
但是 单身也很好 对吗
Girls are nothing but trouble and drama.
女孩只会给你惹麻烦
Hey.
嘿
Not you, you don't count.
不是你 你不算
You're not really a girl.
你不算真正意义上的女孩
Door's open!
门开着
The picture of domesticity, huh?
家庭生活的温馨画面 对吧
Martha Stewart better watch her back--
玛莎·斯图尔特[家政女王]要小心了
I am younger, I am cuter,
我更年轻 更可爱
And I do not have a prison record.
而且我没有犯罪记录[暗讽玛莎坐过牢]
You cooked a chicken?
你做了鸡吗
Uh, well, yeah, that is where she has the advantage--
是的 这点她占优势
In the cooking department.
在厨艺方面
I tried to cook a chicken-- we'll see.
我试着做♥鸡♥ 我们等会儿尝尝
Sasha... And, um, I rented...
萨莎 我还租了...
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表