剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
How could things between such good-looking people be so boring?!
为什么俊男美女在一起会那么无聊
You're probably nervous.
你可能是太紧张了
And he was probably nervous.
他可能也非常紧张
You both just wanted it to be perfect,
你们两个都想要一个完美的约会
You know? It wasn't perfect.
你明白吗 一点也不完美
It wasn't even passable.
连一般都算不上
I think we lost our spark.
我觉得我们之间没有火花了
Maybe we have no chemistry anymore.
或许 我们之间不来电了
Don't give up.
别放弃
This is Liam we're talking about.
他可是利亚姆啊
You've waited so long.
你都等了这么久了
Maybe we waited too long.
或许就是等得太久
Maybe we missed our moment.
我们错过了在一起的黄金时期
I don't believe that.
我不这么觉得
I think there was just a lot of build-up. That's all.
我觉得你们需要磨合一下 仅此而已
And if chemistry is what you're worried about,
如果你担心你们之间不来电
I think there's a pretty clear way to test that out.
我觉得有个再简单不过的方法来检验
Oh. Well.
好 我明白了
You could be right.
或许你说的没错
Thanks, Ade.
谢谢你 艾德
Of course. Anytime.
没事 随时可以找我
Hey, silver and I are going
小银和我会去参加
to Allison's sister's 21 birthday party.
艾莉森姐姐的21岁的生日宴会
I think you should come with us.
我觉得你应该和我们一起来
I'd love to.
我会的
Good.
好极了
Come to papa.
乖乖到我这来吧
Whoa, whoa, look who's here.
瞧瞧谁来了
Uh, Principal Wilson in the house.
威尔森校长大驾回屋了
Looks like you lost some weight. Am I right?
你看起来瘦了不少 我说的没错吧
Yeah, could be a couple of pounds.
可能几磅吧
Well, wow, you look fantastic, just, uh... fantastic.
你的身材棒极了 实在太棒了
Well, yeah, thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, dad!
爸爸
Um, I was just about to leave you a note
我正想给你留个便条
tell you I was going to Navid's house,
告诉你我要去纳维家
but you know, you're here.
不过现在你来了
Guess I don't have to.
所以就不用了
Uh, see you later.
那一会儿见了
Okay.
好的
And we'll see you later.
一会儿见
Get it? Yeah.
拿到了吗 当然
Bye. Bye.
再见
Annie, hey.
安妮 嘿
Hey. All right, you ready to do some sucking up to the superintendent?
你准备好去奉承那些上级主管了吗
I'd be delighted. Okay.
很乐意 好
Hello, Kelly.
你好 凯莉
Quite a turnout.
人真不少啊
Yes, this is quite a turnout.
确实 相当热闹
Definitely.
当然
Um, you know what?
那个什么
I was just on my way to talk to some boosters.
我正要去和那些赞助人聊聊
So I'll see you guys later.
待会见
See? That wasn't so bad, was it?
你瞧 没想象中的那么糟 是吗
No, it wasn't.
是啊
But I'm gonna go talk to her.
但我要和她聊聊
What?
什么
Can I take your coats, please?
需要帮你们拿外套吗
Uh, no, I'm fine.Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Aren't you gonna be warm?
你穿成这样不热吗
Uh! I'd feel naked without it.
脱了我会觉得自己没穿衣服
Why? because I'm naked without it.
为什么 因为我里面什么都没穿
Nao... what?! really?
天哪 娜欧米 真的吗
Okay,
好吧
Ade and I came up with this master plan
这是我和艾德想的好主意
to test mine and Liam's chemistry.
为了试探我和利亚姆之间还来不来电
Didn't we, Ade? This was your idea?
艾德 是这样吗 你出的主意
Not exactly. I mean, did you even ask Liam
不全是 你有没有问利亚姆
If he was coming tonight?
他今晚会来吗
Why wouldn't he be?
他有理由不来吗
Um, because he's not exactly Mr. Social.
他可不太喜欢交际
Okay, something tells me Ade's plan was not completely thought through.
看来艾德的锦囊妙计并没有考虑周全
Ade's plan?!
艾德的锦囊妙计
I did not tell her to come to the beach club naked!
我可没让她一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地来海滩俱乐部玩
Yes. you practically did.
的确是你的主意啊
Shut up! Drinks!
行了吧 喝点东西
To enforced dress codes.
为这身打扮干杯
Oh, my god, there's rum in here.
天哪 这饮料里有朗姆酒吗
Yes, there is.
是啊
Oh, I'm sorry. wasn't thinking.
喔 对不起 我忘了
Are you okay?
没事吧
Yeah. Totally.
是 完全没事
I'm fine.
没事
I mean, it happens.
常有的事
So, no Liam?
利亚姆还没来吗
No, I haven't seen him.
还没看见他
Shoot. I'm getting warm.
见鬼 我快热死了
Keep the Jacket on.
那你也得穿着它
Uh, I'm going to run to the ladies' room.
我去趟洗手间
I will be right back.
一会就来
We'll be over here.
我们在那边等你
Hello.
喂
Oh... hey. Hey. it's Adrianna.
你好 我是阿德里安娜
Look, something just happened,
刚发生了点事
I was wondering maybe you'd want to meet up
不知道你愿不愿意出来见个面
Because I could really use someone to talk to.
我很想找人聊天
Sure.
没问题
I'm at a party at the beach club.
我现在在海滩俱乐部的派对上
Well, you're in luck.
你真走运
Nice sweater. It looks good on you.
你的开衫真好看 适合你
Everything okay?
没事吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
I accidentally drank some rum and coke.
刚不小心喝了朗姆可乐
Just a sip, but the taste...
就一小口 但是那个味道
I'm freaking out.
我很害怕
Of course you are. It triggered something.
很正常 这是酒精的作用
I mean, you start second- guessing yourself, you know?
你开始怀疑自己了 知道吗
Did I know there was alcohol in the drink?
我事先知道饮料里有酒精吗
Did I want to screw up?
我想前功尽弃吗
I took a sip and I'm still here.
我喝了一小口 可我还在这里
It's not the end of the world.
这不是世界末日
Okay, stop torturing yourself.
别再折磨自己了
No, I should have been more responsible.
我应该对自己负责
This is my fault.
这是我的错
I'm at a party where people are drinking.
我在一个人人都喝着酒的派对上
Look, this whole sober living thing, it's a process.
恢复期是一个漫长的过程
It's going to take some time, okay?
需要时间的 好吗
Thank you. Excuse me.
谢谢 打扰一下
I'm so sorry to interrupt.
很抱歉打扰一下
Can I borrow you for a second?
能借一步说话吗
I would love to talk to you alone.
我想和你单独聊两句
Excuse me.
不好意思
Let's talk about that little crush you have on my husband.
我们来聊聊你对我丈夫的那一点点好感
Okay, look, there is no reason for you to feel threatened.
你根本没必要担心你的地位会受到威胁
No.
不
I'm not threatened.
我没有感觉到威胁
I'm annoyed.
我很生气
I'm sorry that you're annoyed.
我很抱歉
That was not my intention.
我不是故意的
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表