剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
90210 S02E04
《90210》第二季 第四集
Previously on: 90210
《新飞跃比弗利》前情回顾
What kind of movie does your dad produce?
你♥爸♥爸是拍什么电影的
Porn. He is the biggest producer of strip movies in the world.
A片 他是世界上最大的A片制♥作♥人
I found this homeless guy.
我发现了这个流浪汉
He'd been mowed over by a hit-and-run driver.
他被肇事逃逸的司机谋杀了
Do you remember your first time here?
记得你第一次来这的情景吗
Sort of.
有点印象
Ended up down here, and...
我们下来这里 然后...
Before we knew what was happening...
还没弄明白发生了什么事...
Uh, yeah, I should, um, go give this to my boyfriend.
我应该 把这个给我男朋友
I'm dixon, by the way.
顺便说一下 我是迪克森
I'm sasha.
我是萨莎
So, you dj? I do.
你是DJ 是的
You know, I'm... I'm in the music business.
我... 我是做音乐这行的
I didn't want to tell naomi what happened between us,
我本不想把我们之间的事告诉娜欧米
Because she was done with me, but she's not.
因为她对我已经死心了 但她并没有
And she needs to know the truth.
她应该知道真♥相♥
And when I deny it, who do you think she's gonna believe?
如果我否认呢 你觉得她会相信谁
What do you two want?
你们两个想要什么
Naomi, we need to tell you the truth about that night--
娜欧米 我们想告诉你那晚的真♥相♥
We totally slept together.
我们确实上了床
...back on me now. no! no! naomi, she's lying to you.
听我说 不 娜欧米 她在撒谎
Might want to click that
最好系上安全带
'Cause we're going to napa.
因为我们要去纳帕
This is incredible.
太不可思议了
You are incredible.
你真让人难以置信
I want...
我想要...
Ooh... I want what's under there.
我想要那个下面的东西
I got a treat for you.
我为你准备了一道特别美味
You okay, sweetie?
你还好吗 甜心
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I just... I...
是的 我只是...
I guess I fell asleep.
我猜我睡着了
How could you when it's so positively thrilling
周围的一切那么振奋人心
Around here?
你怎么睡得着
Oh, don't get me wrong.
别误会我的意思
Love working weekends.
我喜欢周末加班
Just wish it was a three-day weekend,
我只不过希望周末能有三天
You know, I could give more to the blaze.
这样我就能多为火焰出点力
Yeah, thanks.
好的 谢了
It's the kind of sarcasm I need from my staff.
这种员工的嘲讽 我爱听
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, chinese food! chinese food!
是中国菜 中国菜
Keep ordering from mr. chow,
只要从周氏订餐
And I will work any sunday you want, boss.
周末加班多少次都行 老大
Perfect.
好极了
Your boyfriend rocks, by the way.
你的男朋友很厉害 顺便说一声
I know. I rock
我知道 我很厉害
He totally rocks.
他真的很厉害
Oh, I love the bass on this part.
我喜欢这部分的低音
Yeah, it's, like, boom, boom, boom.
对 就像"隆隆 隆隆 隆隆"
Right?
是吗
Oh. sorry.
不好意思
One second.
稍等
It's navid.
是纳维
Oh, again? Yeah.
又是他 是啊
I got to tell you, that guy is dedicated to his job.
我要告诉你 那家伙太兢兢业业了
Yeah, I think I better take this one.
我最好还是接一下
Oh, well, I will take a shower.
好吧 我要洗个澡
Yes, because you are a dirty girl.
是啊 因为你是一个脏女孩
Mm, filthy.
脏脏的
What's up?
怎么了
A couples' massage?
双人按♥摩♥
You got a $400 couples' massage?
你做了四百块一次的双人按♥摩♥
I just checked my credit card charges online.
我刚刚上网查了我的信♥用♥卡♥消费记录
Navid, uh, you know,
纳维 你知道
Feel free to take the rest of the night off, you know,
今晚剩下的时间 你过来好好享受一下
Uh, you've worked hard enough this week.
这周你工作的够努力了
Yeah, I've been working hard.
是的 我一直努力工作
I'm sorry to be the bearer of a reality check,
遗憾的是 我居然要为你买♥♥单
But have you lost your freaking mind?
你是不是 脑抽了
Sort of.
有点
Oh, man.
哥们
All right, look.
好吧
I'll pay you back for the couples' massage,
我会把按♥摩♥费还你的
All right? But i'm telling you,
好吗 但是我告诉你
It was worth it.
这绝对值了
Navid, my friend,
纳维 我的朋友
I am living the dream.
我正活在梦里
Uh, Dixon, my friend, you are living a lie.
迪克森 哥们 你活在谎言里
Look, I'm going to come clean.
我会坦白的
When?
什么时候
I don't know. Um, later.
我不知道 再等会儿
When the time is right.
等时机成熟时
Okay, I don't know how you can handle this stress, okay?
我不懂你怎么是怎么应付这种压力的
I can't. I've got sensitive skin, okay?
反正我不行 我的皮肤很敏感
And I'm, like, covered with hives.
我现在像出了一身荨麻疹
Navid, all right, look, man,
内维德 好吧 听着
I'm sorry I'm stressing you out, okay?
很抱歉 我让你压力那么大
I am very appreciative for everything
我对你所做的一切
That you've been doing-- you know,
感到万分感激
Loaning me your dad's car,
把你♥爸♥爸的车借给我
Renting out this hotel room for us.
帮我们开房♥间
Covering for you with your parents.
替你瞒着你♥爸♥妈
By the way,
顺便说一声
We've been working on a science project
我们正在做一个科学课的项目
Involving the tsetse fly.
有关采采蝇的
The what what?
什么
The tsetse fly.
采采蝇
Remember that. It's important
记住 这很重要
To have details down in case your dad asks on monday.
记住一些细节 以防周一你♥爸♥爸问起来
Oh, man, your dad.
哥们 你♥爸♥爸
You better be in school tomorrow,
你明天最好出现在学校里
Or else, I-I don't know what I'll do.
否则 我就不知道该怎么办了
If-If he, like, interrogates me,
如果他拷问我
If he interrogates me, I will so give you up.
如果他拷问我 我只能供出你
Navid! I don't do well under pressure.
纳维 我在压力下经常出错
This is why I couldn't be a spy.
这就是我不能做间谍的原因
I get all hivey and honest.
我就像长鼻子的匹诺曹
Dixon?!
迪克森
Come join me in the shower!
过来和我一起洗澡
I got to go.
我要挂了
Dixon?
迪克森
Hello?
喂
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么呢
I'm meeting someone.
我在等人
Who? Annie the skank?
谁 安妮那个荡♥妇♥吗
Teddy.
泰迪
We're going surfing.
我们要去冲浪
Look, none of what annie said on the boat was true
安妮在船上说的话 没有一句是真的
None of it.
一句也没有
We never had sex.
我们从没上过床
Not a bunch of times, not once.
别说是好几次 一次也没有
Never.
从没有
Naomi, you have to trust me.
娜欧米 你要相信我
Trust you?
相信你
That's a laugh.
真是笑话
What do you know about trust, huh?
你对信任了解多少
Trust
信任
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表