剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
And I do.
我能做到
You do?
你可以
But we can't be friends.
可是我们不能做朋友了
There's just too much that's happened.
我们之间发生的事太多了
I understand.
我明白
Thanks for listening to me.
谢谢你能听我说这些
Okay, so what's the difference between a big tennis practice
网球锦标赛训练和普通的网球训练
and a regular tennis practice?
有什么区别
Well, a big tennis practice
网球锦标赛训练是指
comes before a big tennis tournament.
在大型网球锦标赛前的集训
Which I'm gonna win, by the way,
顺便说下我会赢这场比赛
earning myself No.1 rankings in nationals.
获得全美锦标赛中第一位的排名
Hold your applause.
赢得你的掌声
I can't. Look. I can't.
我做不到 你看 我做不到
So, then, you better go.
你现在该去训练了
Yeah, I should definitely go.
是的 我确实该走了
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
Go.
走吧
What?
怎么
Has Teddy dipped his pen in the ol' inkwell recently?
泰迪最近有用他的"笔"去"蘸墨水"吗
Dipped his pen...?
蘸墨水
Have you done the mattress mambo?
你们上过床了吗
No, okay?
没 好吗
No, we have not had sex.
我们还没上过床
But I want to. I really want to.
但我想 我真的想
It's just... Okay.
就像是
The only time I've ever done it,
我第一次做的时候
I was going through a manic phase.
感觉有些狂躁不安
So, now... I don't know...
所以现在 我不知道
I feel like I'm a virgin again, or something.
我觉得自己又找回了初恋时的感觉
You know?
你知道吗
I just want it to be right this time.
这次我想要找对感觉
But how do you know when it's the right time?
但你怎么知道感觉对没对呢
I think you'll just know.
我想你会知道的
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Every now and then I like to stop at high schools
我喜欢时不时光顾学校
and get a little ego boost.
满足一下自己的虚荣心
I just wanted to see you.
我只是想见你
Come. I have a special night planned for us.
跟我来 今晚我们有特殊安排
I am really not dressed.
我一点都没有打扮
I had my assistant pick up a dress and shoes.
我的助手已经帮你挑好了裙子和鞋子
I hope that's okay.
我希望你不会介意
Oh... Are you serious?
你认真的吗
Is that a yes?
这代表你答应来了是吗
Yes.
是的
Let's go.
我们走吧
This is amazing.
这真是太棒了
You're still pushing your forehand a little.
你还是在推你的正手
Everyone's an expert from the sidelines.
一般人都擅长发边线球
Well, but I know.
我知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是的
You got a text from, uh, Silver.
小银给你发了条短♥信♥
Still having a little trouble accepting it's over?
她不能接受你们分手的事吗
Actually, uh, it's not over.
事实上 我们没有分手
I thought we decided you were breaking up with her.
我以为我们已经说好了你们俩要分手
Hmm. No, you-you decided.
不 你决定了
I decided I-I didn't want to.
我决定了我不想跟她分手
Teddy...
泰迪
I love her, Dad.
我爱她 爸爸
I'm not breaking up with her.
我不会跟她分手的
Teddy.
泰迪
You're not thinking straight.
你怎么就不开窍呢
You got to focus on your tennis right now.
你现在必须全神贯注在网球上
I am focusing on my tennis.
我已经全神贯注在网球上了
I can do both, okay?
我可以同时顾好这两件事
What?
怎么
I don't know.
我不知道
I thought you were different.
我以为你与众不同
I thought you were going to be the one kid of mine
我以为你会是我唯一一个
that was a success.
有出息的孩子
Uh, hey. Is this a good time?
现在方便说话吗
Sure.
当然
Yeah. What's going on?
怎么了
Ivy and her mom are going to Australia this summer, you know.
艾薇和她妈妈这个夏天要去澳大利亚
Just for some fun. And, um, they invited me, so....
度假而已 她们邀请了我 所以
Absolutely not.
绝对不可能
Harry...
哈里
No. Dixon doesn't deserve a trip right now.
不可以 迪克森现在不配去旅行
What do you mean, he doesn't deserve a trip?
你什么意思 什么叫不配去旅行
I mean, he's not going.
我的意思是 他不可以去
Shouldn't this be a discussion?
我们不应该讨论一下再决定吗
It's okay.
没有关系
No, no. It's not okay.
不 不 有关系
I happen to think
我觉得
the trip sounds like a really great opportunity
这个旅行听起来是个很不错机会
if there's parental supervision.
如果有大人一起的话
It's not gonna happen.
他不可以去
And in case you've forgotten,
我想你忘记了
I have a say in this, too.
我也有权在这说话
Really, please, um...
真的 拜托
Just forget it.
当我没说过
No, no. We're not going to forget it.
不 不 我们不会当你没说过的
Your father and I will discuss it like a couple.
你♥爸♥爸和我会像夫妻一样的讨论一下
And then we will get back to you.
然后再回复你
Javier?
哈维尔
Hello?
在吗
Where are you?
你在哪里
Hey, isn't this theater amazing?
这剧场很棒吧
Please, sit.
请坐
I...
我
Can't get enough of you what to do?
怎么看你都不够 我该怎么做
I'm drowning in your eyes so blue
我在你忧郁的眼神中醉生梦死
My clothes are stained in your perfume
我的衣服上残留着你的香水味
What's wrong? You okay?
怎么了 你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
Uh, Teddy, I don't think you're fine.
泰迪 我觉得你有事
Come on. What's going on?
说吧 发生什么事了
It's my dad.
就是我爸
He is such an ass, I swear.
我发誓 他真的是个混♥蛋♥
Sometimes the only place I feel like I can breathe
有时我觉得只有跟你在一起
is here with you.
我才可以喘口气
I mean it.
我是说真的
You make me so happy, Silver.
你让我觉得很幸福 小银
Me, too.
我也是
You make me so happy, too.
你也让我很幸福
I thought you wanted to wait.
我以为你想再等等
I did.
我是想
Now I'm ready.
但现在我准备好了
I just feel so right.
我只是觉得现在有感觉了
Can you believe Jen?
你能相信吗
She sent my Mercedes back
珍把我的奔驰车送回去了
and is making me drive that hunk of junk.
让我开这垃圾车
There was a lot of smoke coming from the exhaust.
排气管出来很多烟
I'll take a look at it.
我会帮你看看的
I'm poor, Liam.
我现在很穷 利亚姆
What is there to live for?
这样我怎么活得下去
I have to get my money back. I have to.
我必须拿回我的钱 我必须
I think Jay Boyd is the key.
我觉得杰伊·博伊德是关键人物
Who's he?
他是谁
That's the problem-- I don't know.
问题就是我不知道
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表