剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah, with cranberry juice.
是的 加越橘汁的
All right, you know what, honey?
好吧 知道吗 亲爱的
Let me take over for you, Harry.
让我来接替你的工作 哈里
Knock yourself out.
喝吧
Oh, perfect. Thank you, Kelly.
太好了 谢谢你 凯利
A horse?
一匹马
You dragged me all the way across town
你大老远的把我从城里拉来
To show me a horse?
就为了让我看一匹马
Say hello to continental accent.
问候下大♥陆♥口音
Hello.
你好
His sire was liberty ride and his dam, frou-frou.
它父母的血统都十分高贵
Both great champions.
它们都是冠军
Have you been doing mushrooms?
你是不是嗑药了
He's mine.
它是我的了
A gift from Eduardo.
埃德瓦多送我的礼物
And he is going to make me...
它会给我...
Us a lot of money.
给我们赚很多钱
Aren't you?
是吧
Nice car, Mark.
车子不错 马克
Silver.
小银
I'd like to move in with you.
我要搬回家和你住
I made a huge mistake.
我犯了弥天大错
All that stuff about wanting to be alone?
我说我想一个人清净一下
I realize now that's really not what I want.
我现在才意识到 那不是我要的
And, yeah, I'm going through some weird stuff right now,
是的 我现在有些迷茫
But... the truth is...
可事实是
Is I want to go through it with you.
我想和你一起度过难关
Oh, so that's what the truth is?
这就是事实吗
Yeah.
是的
'cause, see, I thought it had something more to do
我以为我们分手更多是因为
With the fact that you kissed Teddy.
你和泰迪接吻了
Look, whatever Silver told you, I can totally explain.
不管小银跟你说了什么 我都可以解释
No, Ade, you know what?
不用 艾德 知道吗
You don't have to explain anything, all right?
你什么都不必说了
Oh, and, uh, Silver didn't tell me.
而且不是小银告诉我的
Teddy did.
是泰迪
Navid, wait, please.
纳维 等等
Ade, I want nothing more to do with you.
艾德 我不想和你再有什么瓜葛
Okay?
好吗
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表