剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah. All right.
当然 好的
Feel free.
别客气
Um, I go to go
我得走了
Uh, make a call to my agent.
给我经纪人打个电♥话♥
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 对
Cool. But I will see you later?
很好 一会我再找你
Okay. Bye, babe. Bye
好的 再见 宝贝 再见
I-I just wanted to say that, um...
我只是想说...
I'm real sorry abou your uncle.
你叔叔的事 我很抱歉
Okay. Thanks.
谢谢你
I'm just so sorry.
我很抱歉
Why?
为什么
Did you know him or something?
你认识他还是怎么了
Uh, no, um...
不是的
No, it-it-it's sad
这事挺让人难过的
And, and I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry.
我只想过来告诉你 我很抱歉
That's all.
就这些了
Teddy!
泰迪
Vicky.
薇琪
So, hey, I'm working on a piece for the blaze
我正在给火焰写篇稿子
About Joe Herman, and I s really hoping
关于乔·赫尔曼的 我希望
To get a comment from you
你能发表一些见解
I mean, afer all, you were the one who discoved his body.
毕竟是你第一个发现尸体的
Yeah, we, I was surrprised.
没错 我当时很吃惊
I mean, a hundred grand, that's pretty generous.
十万大洋 真够大方的
I thought he was just homeless guy.
我以为他只是个流浪汉而已
I'm sorry...
不好意思...
"just a homeless guy"?
"只是个流浪汉"
Okay, that didn“t come out right.
好吧 我言辞有些不当
I meant an... an "abode-challenged individual."
我的意思是"没有固定住所的人"
Do you think being homelesss funny?
你觉得无家可归很可笑吗
Don't you?
你不这么想吗
Look, they live in cardboard boxes,
他们住在硬纸板搭的房♥子里
Use grocery carts as means of locomotion...
用小货车代步...
I'm kidding. I kidding!
我是开玩笑的
Why don't you go down to nice boulevard do that set?
你怎么不搬去大街上住
I mean, you could start of wth
开场白可以这么说
"Hey, I'teddy.
"大家好 我是泰迪
"my dad is a major movie star
我老爸是个电影大腕
And I'll never have To work a day in my life"
所以我一辈子都不用干活"
All right, I get you
好的 我明白你的意思了
It was in bad taste.
我刚才失礼了
Whatever, um...
算了...
Could you have the interview, please?
你能接受我的采访吗 求你了
About Joe Herman?
关于乔·赫尔曼的
I...
我...
You know what? I can't.
恐怕不行
No, thanks.
不好意思
No,thanks?
这就完了吗
You got to leave me out of it, ok
这事我帮不了你
All right, look, maybe you saw
好吧 也许你觉得
Something that you don't think it is important.
你看到的东西无关紧要
Look, I can'do it, okay?
我真的帮不了你
Got it.
我明白
You can joke about the homeless,
你有空嘲笑一个流浪汉
But you can't devote single second of your precious time
但是不能为其中一个被无辜杀害的人
For one of them who is murdered.
抽出一点你的宝贵的时间
It's fabulous.
太伟大了
Swinson.
斯温森
Tahmaseb.
塔美萨
Tate Duncan?
泰特·邓肯
Has anyone seen Adrianna?
有谁看见阿德里安娜了
Navid, do you know where she is?
纳维 知道她去哪了吗
I think she's at a doctor's appointment.
她应该是去看病了
Ok.
好的
Sweetie...
亲爱的
Come sit down over here with me.
过来陪我坐一会儿
There is something we need tallk about.
有些事情我们需要谈谈
I have to tell you something.
有件事我得告诉你
Something that is gonna upset you.
你听了也许会生气
What is it, Jen? you're scaring me.
怎么了 珍 你吓到我了
The thing is, Naomi...
事情是这样的 娜欧米
I'm married.
我结过婚
What? Well, it was a quite impulsive, really.
你说什么 我承认是有些冲动
We met last year
我和他是去年认识的
And two months later we were married.
认识两个月后我们就结婚了
His name is Olivier.
他叫奥利维耶
He's french.
是法国人
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么你不告诉我
Because,
因为
Because right after we were married,
就在我们结婚后不久
I walked in on Olivier in bed with another woman.
我亲眼看到他和别的女人上♥床♥
And I left him.
我就离开他了
Oh, my god.
天哪
There's more.
我还没说完
What more?
还有什么事
Well, when I told you my money was "tied up" in Europe,
我跟你说过 我的钱在欧洲被冻结了
That wasn't exactly true.
我没说实话
The truth is that...
事实上是
I spent it all before I met Olivier.
在遇见奥利维耶之前 我就把钱都花光了
And now I'm broke.
我现在破产了
I have been paying for everything
这里的一切可都是我在付账
The rent, your clothes, your car
房♥租 你的衣服 你的车
Your twice-weekly appointment at the face place.
你每周两次的美容院护理
What were you planning to do,
你接下来要怎么办
Live off me forever, Jen?
要我养你一辈子吗 珍
No, of course not.
不可能 当然不会
And I have every intention of paying you back
我肯定会把钱还给你
I just need get out of Europe and
我只是需要离开欧洲
Clear my head and figure out what to do.
清醒一下 想清楚该做的事
There is only one answer.
只有一个办法
I'm going back to Olivier
我要和奥利维耶重修旧好
What? I can't live off you anymore.
什么 我不能再靠你了
I-I just can't.
我不能
It won't be so bad
没你想的那么糟
Olivier wants me back and
奥利维耶也想复合
I think I can live with an open marriage.
我想我能接受开放婚姻
"An open marriage"?!
开放婚姻[男女双方同意有婚外情的]
Jen!
珍
What are you out of your mind? No.
你疯了吗 不行
I have too much pride anyway.
我太骄傲了
Maybe it'll be good for me, in some sort of spiritual sense.
也许从精神层面上说 这是对我好
And plus, when I'm back with olivier,
还有 如果我和奥利维耶重新在一起
I-I will pay you back right away.
我就能马上还你钱了
You'll have your trust from bank.
你的信托基金就能拿回来了
I'm not worried about my stupid trust fund.
我才不担心什么鬼基金
I'm worried about you.
我担心的是你
Look look at me.
看着我
You.
是你
Ok, yore not going back to some
你不能回到
Loveless marriage with some loser who will
一个根本不爱你的人身边
Cheat on you like dad did with mom.
他会像爸爸背叛妈妈那样对你
No way in hell.
想都别想
Maybe if I just go back with Olivier.
你想的太复杂了
Over my dead body.
绝对不行
Stop it!
别犯傻了
I don't want to hear another word about it.
不要做傻事
I didn't know Joe myself, but I've had a chance now
虽然我并不认识乔 但我得到了一个机会
To talk to some of his teacher and fellow students
在这里 和他的老师及同学们
Who knew him when he was here at west beverly,
聊一聊他的高中生活
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表