剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
I mean, it's, like, one of the most beautiful...
我觉得那里是最漂亮的
I'm starving! Should we look at the menu?
我饿坏了 我们是不是该点菜了
Yeah. Sure.
是的 当然
Hey, honey, do you want to order two dishes and split?
亲爱的 来两个头盘和甜点好吧
Yeah, sounds good.
好啊 听你的
Hi. Can I get you guys something to drink?
各位好 想喝点什么
Um, yeah, I think I' ll have an iced tea.
给我来杯冰茶吧
No, make that an arnold palmer.
不 还是冰茶兑柠檬汁
Um, I' m good with water.
我要杯水就好了
I think we're all good for water.
喝水有益健康
Okay, great.
好的
Oh, babe. Oh!
宝贝
Oh, my god, um...
天啊
I'm... I got it. I got it.
没关系 我来处理
Don't worried about it. I'm so sorry
没关系的 真对不起
I am very impressed, liam.
利亚姆 我真是服了你了
It only took a month
才过了一个月
For us to get called into school.
我们就被请到学校来了
You held it together a whole lot longer than I thought you would.
我原以为你可以坚持得更久一些
Honey...
亲爱的
Sweetheart, I know this is tough for you
甜心 我知道这对你是个痛苦的决定
But we had an agreement.
但我们已经约法三章
If he screwed up one more time...
他要是再调皮捣蛋一次...
I know, I... Sweetheart,
我知道 亲爱的
We gave him a shot.
我们已经给过他一次机会了
We let him move back into the house, but obviously
我们让他搬回家住 但是显然
It's not working.
这是在做无用功
Some kids are just bad seeds, you know?
有些孩子就是死性不改
Liam is one of those.
利亚姆就是其中一个
Hi. Jeffrey Sarkossian.
你好 我是杰弗里·萨克西恩
This is my wife, Colleen.
这位是我妻子 科琳
Hi.
你好
Ryan matthews. Nice to meet you.
我是瑞恩·马修斯 很高兴见到你们
Look, uh, I wanted to apologize
我先向你道歉
Ahead of time for whatever trouble liam got himself into.
无论利亚姆在学校闯了什么祸
Trouble? Yeah.
闯祸 是啊
Liam hasn't gotten into any trouble.
利亚姆没有闯祸
Listen, the reason I called you both
我今天之所以请你们来
Down here was to tell you in person
是想亲自告诉你们
How great liam's been doing.
利亚姆最近的表现是多么优秀
His first paper was terrific.
他的第一篇论文写得好极了
It was insightful,
见解独到
Well structured, beautifully written.
结构合理 措辞优美
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
You should be very proud of him.
你们应该为他感到自豪
Okay, everyone, welcome.
欢迎各位
My name is Tim, and I' m an alcoholic.
我叫提姆 我有酗酒的嗜好
Hi, Tim.
你好 提姆
Sorry, I'm late.
不好意思 我来晚了
So, um... What you did...
你刚才做的事
That was cool.
真的太酷了
The ten days of detention still stand.
十天的留堂禁闭依然有效
Yeah, okay.
我知道了
Your phone. Thanks. Mmhmm.
你的手♥机♥ 谢了
Hey, that essay contest thing.
那个写作比赛
Did I miss the deadline?
我错过截稿日期了吗
Nope. Three days left.
还没 还有三天
Cool.
太好了
Oh, yeah, so I hiked the waterfall.
对了 我还去瀑布远足
Of course, I thought it was three miles instead of nine.
我原以为只有三英里 结果却走了九英里
And I ran out of water, and, uh, I vomited.
等我从水里钻出来的时候 累得都吐了
Um, I gotta go to the ladies' room.
我去下洗手间
I'll be right back.
马上回来
Okay, sure, babe.
好的 宝贝
Do you want to try any french onion soup?
想试试法式洋葱汤吗
What's wrong with you?
你有毛病是吧
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You know exactly what I' m talking about.
你很清楚我在说什么
Why would you ask navid and I on a double date?
为什么要请我和纳维来参加双人约会
Just thought it'd be fun.
只是觉得会挺有意思的
Yeah, right.
是啊 可不是嘛
And you had to make out with Jasmine right in front of me.
当着我的面和嘉斯敏卿卿我我
Really?
有意思吗
I' m sorry.
不好意思
Did that bother you?
这让你觉得不舒服了
It's interesting because
真有意思
You know what bothered me? What?
你知道什么让我烦心吗 说吧
Having to listen to navid brag about having sex with you
听纳维大吹特吹咱俩那天接吻后
Right after we kissed.
你们的床事有多美好
Oh, so this is about getting revenge?
所以你特地来报复我是吧
Look, what do you care who I make out with?
我和别人卿卿我我管你什么事
You've got a boyfriend, remember?
你已经有男友了 记得吗
Okay, I know I have a boyfriend.
我知道我有男友
I don't need you to remind me.
用不着你来提醒我
So why are you acting so jealous?
那你为什么醋意大发
I' m not acting jealous!
我没有吃醋
It's just really annoying because I know that
我不爽是因为我知道
You're trying to make me jealous.
你费尽心机想让我吃醋
So what if I am?
我就是这个目的
It's obviously working.
这招明显很管用
It's not working.
一点用没有
It's pathetic.
你真可悲
Okay, you know what?
知道吗
I really could care less.
我完全可以不在意的
Kiss whoever you want.
想亲谁就亲去吧
Okay fine.
没问题
Fine.
好极了
You shouldn't done that.
你不该这么做的
I'm sorry you're not feeling good.
我很抱歉 你觉得不舒服
You still want me to come over?
还需要我过来一趟吗
Uh, no, I just need to sleep.
不用 我睡一觉就好了
Sure everything's okay?
你确定没事
Everything's fine.
真的没事
Am I not allowed to have a headache?
我难道连头痛都不行吗
Yeah, of course. Sorry.
当然行 不好意思
You look like you're lost.
你看起来好像迷路了
Um, yeah.
是啊
I'm looking for Reed Tower.
我在找去钟楼的路
I'm going that way. Come on.
刚好我也去那边 一起走吧
Thank you.
谢谢了
I'm jamie, by the way.
我叫杰米 随便说一声
Naomi.
我是娜欧米
I take it you don't go here, huh?
你不是本校的是吧
No, I' m going to apply.
不是 不过我打算申请这所学校
Yeah, you should, it's the best.
是啊 你应该申请 这里是最棒的
And you, you are a Pi Phi waiting to happen.
而且你有加入派法姐妹会的潜质
So, you're psychic, huh?
你是先知对吧
Psychic, SAE pledge, hmm, same thing.
先知 SAE兄弟会成员 是一回事
Yeah, we, um, we know things.
我们能洞悉一切
Oh, like what?
比方说
Like, uh,
比方说
I know when I see someone I have to meet.
我能预知什么时候能见到我命中注定的人
Why do you think I threw my football at you yesterday?
要不然我为什么昨天要朝你抛橄榄球
What?
你说什么
What, you thought that was an accident?
你以为那只是个意外吗
No, my arm is pretty damn accurate.
我的投球可是很准的
Don't think I would've made it
要不然我就别想
on the football team otherwise.
在橄榄球队里混了
So, you're on the team. Mmhmm. Yep.
就是说你是橄榄球队的 没错
Would you want to come to a game sometime?
你想不想来看我比赛
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表