剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
But I think it really turned
但是当我们开始吃那道
Around when we started the fish.
鲜鱼大餐的时候 气氛就好转了
Which was delicious,
鱼非常美味
By the way,
顺便说一下
And I want to thank you both so much
我真的非常感谢你们
For just, you know, listening to Jasper
你们认真听了贾斯珀的话
And giving him a second chance.
给了他第二次机会
What?
什么
Annie, we don't think
安妮 我们认为
You should see Jasper anymore.
你不应该再跟贾斯珀见面了
Y-you don't think I should?
你们觉得我不应该
No. I know you're upset,
对 我知道你会很难过
But we're doing what's best for you.
但是我们这么做是为你好
Is this because of that stupid rumor?
这都是因为那个愚蠢的谣言吗
Obviously, that concerns us.
很显然 这一点让我们担心
We know Navid;
我们了解纳维
We trust him. But it's a lie!
我们相信他 但这是个大谎言
No, it's more than the rumor.
不 不只是谣言而已
Jasper is... odd.
贾斯珀很... 古怪
How can you say that?
你怎么能这么说
You don't even know him.
你根本不了解他
He doesn't have any friends.
他没有任何朋友
Yeah, because the kids at are school suck!
对 那是因为学校的小孩都烂透了
Oh, Annie.
安妮
Annie, you are not yourself
安妮 你跟他
Around him.
不是一种人
You're not a... A loner
你不是那种不合群
Or an outcast.
或者被排挤的人
You have no idea who I am anymore!
你们现在根本就不了解我
Hi, Kel.
你好 小凯
Hi, mom.
你好 妈妈
I'm so glad you came.
我很高兴你能来
Sorry it took me so long.
抱歉 我这么久都没来
You shouldn't apologize.
你不该道歉
I'm the one who's sorry.
该道歉的人是我
I've been... A terrible mother.
我一直是个不尽责的母亲
It's just...
只是
You didn't turn out at all like I expected.
我以为你会学坏 但你没有
Mom... And...
妈妈 还有
Thank god for that.
谢天谢地
Because you are so much better.
因为你比我出色多了
The way you have raised Silver.
你把小银抚养得那么好
I don't know how you learned
我不知道你是怎么学会
How to be such a good mother.
成为如此优秀的母亲
But you are.
但你做到了
You're such an amazing person, Kelly.
你太让人惊讶了 凯利
You are so beautiful...
你那么美丽
Strong...
坚强
And caring.
懂得关爱
I'm so proud of you.
我真的为你感到骄傲
And I am so sorry...
我也很抱歉
...For everything that happened.
对以前发生的一切
I forgive you.
我原谅你
Thank you...
谢谢
...For coming.
你能来
I've been so tired,
我觉得很累
But I knew that I just had to hang on till you got here.
但我知道我得坚持到你来看我
I love you, Kelly.
我爱你 凯利
Did you get all that crap unpacked?
那堆东西都拆封好了
I wasn't much help.
我没帮上多大忙
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Well, I, uh...
我...
I heard that you apologized to Richard.
我听说你向理查德道歉了
And I have to say, I'm... I'm impressed.
我不得不说 我觉得很意外
Well, you were right.
你说得没错
I needed to be honest with him.
我得向他坦白
Oh, come on, you made a mistake.
别这样 你不过是犯了一个错误
So what? So did I, you know?
那又怎样 我也犯错了
I... I totally overreacted,
我 我反应过度了
And I shouldn't have gotten so upset.
我不该那么生气
But you did the right thing.
但你做得对
And once I heard that,
我听你说完以后
You know, it was hard for me to stay mad at the girl I'm falling for.
我很难对我深爱的女孩生气
And I am, Naomi.
真的 娜欧米
I'm falling for you.
我爱上你了
I need to be honest with you, too.
我也得和你说实话
It was my dream to meet someone like you.
遇到你这样的人曾经是我的梦想
But the truth is...
可事实是
I'm still hung up on someone else.
我还爱着另一个人
Someone I thought I was over.
一个我以为我已经忘掉的人
I hope he's worth it.
希望他值得你爱
You know, that mahi mahi wasn't half bad, Annie.
说实话 鲯鳅鱼还不错 安妮
Jasper...
贾斯珀
When can I come back and try the chicken tarragon?
我什么时候能再去尝尝蒿菜鸡
Look, they said that I can't see you anymore.
他们说我不准再见你了
Jasper?
贾斯珀
I'm here.
我在听
I mean, they still believe Navid.
他们还是相信纳维
Otherwise, I know that they would have loved you,
要不然 他们会喜欢你的
I know that, but...
我知道 但
Look, just calm down, Annie.
冷静点 安妮
There's no point in getting mad at anyone.
没必要生别人的气
It's not gonna help anything.
这样于事无补
What's done is done, right?
已经无法挽回了 对吧
Yeah, but what are we gonna do?
是 可我们要怎么办
We'll figure something out, okay? I promise.
我们会有办法的 我保证
Okay.
好
Yeah, we'll figure something out.
我们会有办法的
Yeah.
是的
I know I should've called first, but your mom let me in.
我该先打个电♥话♥ 但你妈妈让我进来了
Hey.
嗨
I had the perfect guy, Ade.
我遇到了白马王子 艾德
He went to my dream school,
他在我梦想的学校念书
He plays football,
他玩橄榄球
He's sae. What is wrong with me?
他是兄弟会成员 我是怎么了
Would you mind shutting the door?
能把门关上吗
Oh, yeah, sure.
当然可以
What are you doing?
你在干吗
Nothing. So, what happened with Jamie?
没什么 你跟杰米怎么了
What's in your purse?
你包里有什么
Stop it! Stop! Give it to me.
放下 放下 给我
It's private.
这是我的隐私
Are you kidding me?
你和我开玩笑吧
You lied to me again?
你又对我撒谎了
I'm... I'm sorry.
对... 对不起
Are you ever gonna stop this?
你不打算戒掉吗
You know what?
知道吗
Do what you want. I'm over it.
你想怎样就怎样吧 我不管了
How long have you been out here?
你出来多久了
Since the rain stopped.
雨一停 我就出来了
And, uh, how did you start a fire?
你用什么生火的
The style section.
用时尚专栏
Look, I'm sorry that I forced you
对不起 我强迫你
To go all those... parties.
参加各种各样的聚会
No, I mean, you know, how would you know I hated them?
没事 你怎么知道我不喜欢了
I wasn't honest.
我没说实话
Well, we're in a relationship.
我们虽然在谈恋爱
I wouldn't expect you to be honest.
我没希望你对我事事坦白
You don't really mean that.
你言不由衷
Come on, Ryan. I know the clich?
得了吧 瑞恩 我听过那些陈词滥调
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表