剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah, but...
是的 但是
Kind of, yeah.
算是吧
Silver, look, Teddy's a player,
小银 听着 泰迪是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
And he's always going to be one, all right?
他一直都是那样的人 明白吗
He didn't hurt you just now,
他现在没有伤害你
but eventually he would have.
但最终还是会的
And I care about you.
我很在乎你
I just wanted to protect you.
我只是想保护你
No. You have no right to make that decision for me.
不 你没权利替我做决定
Silver...
小银
No. I-I don't even want to hear it.
别说了 我不想听你解释
What kind of friend are you?
你算哪门子的朋友
I'm just saying it's not always easy listening to coach
我只是觉得听教练的教诲不容易
because I'm a way better surfer than he is.
因为我比他冲浪技术好多了
I'm hoping you didn't tell him that. Oh, I did,
你没告诉他这个吧 不 我说了
except I think I used the words
不过我说了脏话
Suck my...
你个傻X
which is not such a good idea.
这么做不太明智
You okay, Naomi?
娜欧米 你还好吧
Yeah, just taking my time.
很好 我只是放慢脚步
Enjoying the great outdoors.
享受美丽的大自然
Hey, watch out for that poison oak. What?! Where?!
小心有毒的橡树 什么 在哪
Sorry, to the left. Where?!
不好意思 是在左边 哪里
No, no, my left. What?!
不对 不对 是我左边 什么
By the garter snake. What?!
就在花蛇旁边 什么
Come on.
快跟上
Sorry I couldn't make it to the top.
很抱歉我没能爬上山顶
Well, stop. Don't be silly.
没事的 别说傻话了
Yeah, I mean the view isn't even really that great.
是啊 其实山顶的景色也没那么好
You might as well just buy the postcard, right?
你完全可以买♥♥张明信片看看 对吧
Liam...
利亚姆
Would you mind filling up my canteen?
帮我灌下水好吗
I'm really thirsty.
我很渴了
Yeah, you got it.
乐意效劳
Just so you know, I'm on to you.
我告诉你 我跟你没完
What?
什么
You've been trying to make me look bad
你试图让我难堪
because you still like Liam.
因为你还爱着利亚姆
Okay, Naomi, that's ridiculous.
娜欧米 开什么玩笑
Oh, wow, what's worse--
更糟糕的是
you're too much of a coward to admit it.
你是个懦夫 连承认都不敢
I am not a coward.
我不是懦夫
Oh, really?
是吗
Well, then come clean.
有种就说出来
Fine.
好吧
I like him.
我是喜欢他
I like him a lot.
我很喜欢他
And you know what, you guys suck as a couple.
知道吗 你们这对情侣一点都不般配
That's not true.
你错了
Okay, so why'd you ask for my help?
那你为什么找我帮忙
Just stay away from him.
离他远点
That's going to be hard.
很难保证
I mean, we are on the surf team together.
我们都是冲浪队的
Well, then it's going to be hard for me to not take you down.
很难保证我不会赢你
I'd really like to see you try.
我拭目以待
Oh, honey,
亲爱的
you have no idea what you're up against.
你根本不知道你在跟谁做对
Mind if I sit with you?
我能坐这边吗
Sure.
当然
Um, look, man, I have something I got to tell you.
听着 伙计 我有点事情跟你说
Shoot.
说吧
Um, Silver was really into you
在冬日奇幻舞会上
at the winter wonderland dance,
小银非常喜欢你
and she was going to tell you.
她准备告诉你的
But when she saw you with Savannah,
但后来看到你和萨凡纳一起
She thought that you were flirting with another girl.
她以为你在跟她调情
She was?
她有吗
She did?
她这样想了
And I... I let her think that.
而我 却没有向她解释清楚
Look...I really like her, man.
我真的很喜欢她
And when she was feeling really vulnerable,
当她非常脆弱敏感的时候
that's when I kissed her.
我趁虚而入吻了她
So, you should know that the kiss
所以你得知道那个吻
didn't mean anything to her.
对她来说并不代表什么
All right? I lied when I said we might be getting back together,
明白吗 我骗你说我们可能会复合
And I lied when I told you she wanted you to leave her alone.
我骗你说她想一个人静静
What the hell, bro?
你怎么搞的 伙计
Yeah. You should punch me.
你应该揍我
Look, I can give you a bunch of excuses to
我可以找出一堆理由来解释
why I did what I did, all right?
我为什么会这样做 好吗
I was rejected by Silver.
小银拒绝我
I've been rejected by my birth Mom.
我的生母不认我
I failed a math test that I studied for for three frickin' hours.
我苦攻了3个小时数学 还是挂了
But the truth is, none of that matters.
但实际上 这些都不重要
None of those excuses are good enough.
没有一个理由足够充分
So....
所以
You should punch me.
你应该揍我
I deserved that.
我罪有应得
Yeah, you did.
没错 你活该
You screwed up.
你毁了这一切
At least you came clean.
但至少你还是澄清了
Well, I feel better.
我好过多了
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
Yeah, well, not-not better.
也许没那么好
So, uh... what now?
现在该怎么办
Silver likes you, man.
小银喜欢你
Go for it.
去找她吧
Okay, pity party checklist.
失意派对必需品清单
first thing we need, sad movies.
第一 悲剧电影
Um, the Way We Were, an Affair to Remember,
《往日情怀》 《金玉盟》
P.S. I love You, the Notebook.
《附注:我爱你》 《恋恋笔记本》
Oh, not the notebook.
不要《恋恋笔记本》
I watched that with Alexa.
我和阿丽克莎一起看过
Love story?
《爱情故事》呢
Does anyone die?
有人死了吗
Yes, and she's so young, too.
是的 在她还很年轻的时候
Perfect.
太好了
Alexa, this is Adrianna.
阿丽克莎 这是阿德里安娜.
Hi. Nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴
You, too.
我也很高兴
Um, so listen, I was wondering if maybe we could talk at some point?
我想也许有空时 我们可以谈谈
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
Cool. Well, um, I'll call you later?
很好 我过会儿打电♥话♥你
Okay.
好的
Maybe she wants to get back together.
也许她想和好
Yeah right.
也许吧
Well, while else would she want to talk?
不然她干嘛想谈谈
Who knows? Maybe she's still mad at me
谁知道呢 她可能还在生我的气
For saying that Rachel Mcadams was hot.
就因为我说了瑞秋·麦克亚当斯很性感
Did I tell you we
我跟你讲过我们
got in a fight when we watched the notebook?
曾为看《恋恋笔记本》吵架吗
Okay, well, I hope it works out.
我希望你们能好好谈谈
Besides, a true pity party
其实 真正的失意派对
is a solo affair, right?
应该只有一个人的 对吧
It was actually harder to track down than I expected.
追查比我想象得难多了
I had to call nearly a dozen auto body shops,
我冒充成你保险公♥司♥的人
pretending to be a guy from your insurance company
给十来个修理厂打了电♥话♥
before I struck gold.
才找到真♥相♥
But I did. I struck gold.
功夫不负苦心人 我找到了
They were very cordial, meticulous.
他们热情友好 一丝不苟
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表