剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表
That's what I used to think, too.
我以前也是这样想的
I can't tell you how much better
你不知道我们的关系复合之后
I felt since we reconnected.
我心情变得多好
And I'm glad you did.
听你这么说我很高兴
But it's different with her and me.
但她跟我的关系和你不一样
How is it different?
有什么不同
Um, because I have
因为我
20 more years of bad memories than you.
跟她住一起的噩梦比你多二十多年
And I'm not talking about
我说得不是
Just, you know, your run-of-the-mill,
那些已经司空见惯
Falling down drunk memories.
喝的酩酊大醉的回忆
I'm talking about a lifetime of never being good enough.
我说的是一辈子都活在她的阴影之下
She's different now.
她现在已经不同了
I mean, she's sober.
她现在滴酒不沾了
Well, her sober
她就算戒酒
Wasn't much better for me.
对于我来说也没什么两样
When she was sober, she'd remember to give me
当她清醒的时候 她会记得
My diet pills and make my nose job appointment
让我吃减肥药和去做隆鼻
And remind me of what a colossal disappointment I was.
提醒我做人是多么失败
So you know what? I got the message, loud and clear.
她已清清楚楚的告诉我了
Kelly, you have to forgive her.
凯利 你要原谅她
For your own sake.
就算是为了你自己
No, I don't.
不 我不要
Look, I'm happy to
听我说 我很乐意
Pick you up at the hospital,
去医院接你
Drop you off, whatever you need.
或是把你送去
But that's it.
但仅此而已
Um, Jamie's at football practice.
杰米在练习橄榄球
I came to see you.
我是来见你的
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
I need to apologize to you.
我得向对你道歉
For a lot.
因为很多事
It's fine.
没关系
You liked Jamie more; it happens.
你喜欢杰米多一些 有些事情难以避免
I was just surprised, you know?
我只是感到很奇怪 知道吗
I thought you and I were really connecting.
我还以为我们两个很谈得来
Richard, I was dishonest with you from the start.
理查德 我从开始对你就没有说真话
I'm not really into the whole environment thing.
我对环境保护根本就没什么兴趣
Watching that movie on industrial meat production
我们看那部关于肉制品加工的电影的时候
Just gave me a craving for kobe sliders.
我有想吃神户牛扒的冲动
Why didn't you say something?
为什么你却默不做声呢
Because... I wanted to date you.
因为... 我想要跟你约会
But... the whole reason I wanted to date you,
但... 我跟你约会
The reason I hired you as my tutor even,
甚至雇你当我的家庭教师的主要原因是
Was so I could meet your mom.
为了认识你妈妈
I'm sorry, what?
对不起 你说什么
I've always wanted to go to CU.
我从小就想进加州大学
And I guess I thought if I dated the dean's son,
我想如果我能跟招生办主任的儿子约会
Then that would guarantee that I'd get in.
就能确保我被加大录取
I...I'm really sorry.
我真的很对不起
I realize how awful that is.
我知道我做这件事有多糟糕
What were you, um, planning to do?
你当时 打算干什么
Just lead me on until you got your acceptance letter?
一拿到入学通知就跟我拜拜吗
I would take it all back if I could.
我真的很希望时间倒转
Stop. Just... stop.
别说了 快别说了
Okay. Uh, so, dad, you are not gonna
好了 爸爸 你晚饭的时候
Tell any stupid jokes during dinner.
不要说些奇奇怪怪的冷笑话
When you say "stupid," you mean "hilarious," right?
你说的奇奇怪怪 是指 很好笑吧
I mean, no telling Jasper
我的意思是 不要跟贾斯珀说
You're gonna check his transcript or whatever.
说你要去查他的成绩单什么的
Ah, don't worry. I already checked it.
别担心 我已经查了
Okay, crudité and my famous dip.
蔬菜沙拉配上我最出名的蘸酱
So, you guys know that, you know,
你们都知道了
Jasper's the one wanting to set all this up.
这次晚餐是贾斯珀提出来的
He's been wanting to meet you guys real bad.
他一直很想拜访你们
Hmm, you may have mentioned that once or twice.
你已经说了一次或是两次了
Yeah, and you're gonna love him.
对 你们喜欢他的
He's so sweet and sensitive, you know, not like all those
他贴心又敏感 一点也不像那些
Typical high school boys.
平常的高中男生
Well, we look forward to meeting him.
我们很盼望见到他
Hey, is that what you're wearing to dinner?
喂 你就穿这身衣服来吃晚餐
No, this is what I'm wearing
不 我要穿着这身
To help navid move some stuff into the blaze.
去帮纳维搬东西
Can that wait until later?
你不可以晚饭后再去吗
I was hoping you could join us.
我还希望你跟我们一起呢
This dinner's important to your sister.
这次晚餐对你妹妹很重要
What's your problem?
你到底怎么回事
Nothing. I just don't want to have dinner
没什么 我只是不想跟你
With your weirdo boyfriend.
的怪胎男友吃晚饭
Yeah, well, at least he's not some 40-year-old psycho.
至少他不是个四十出头的疯子
Well, at least Sasha wasn't a drug dealer.
至少萨莎不是个毒贩子
Jasper is not a drug dealer!
贾斯珀才不是毒贩子
Well, that's what Navid told me.
纳维是这么跟我说的
No, look, Navid doesn't know
不 纳维根本就不知道
What he's talking about, okay?
他自己在说什么
Enjoy your dinner.
好好享用你们的晚餐
Hey, Dixon.
你好 迪克森
Um, mom, dad, this is Jasper.
爸爸妈妈 这就是贾斯珀
Isn't it nice to get out of Beverly Hills for a change?
偶尔逃离一下比弗利山庄是不是很不错
Mm, I'm just glad your idea of roughing it
我只是很高兴你精简行李的计划里
Includes a bottle of pinot grigio.
还有瓶灰比诺白葡萄酒
What'd you expect, a jar of moonshine?
你还想要什么 一罐月光酒吗[烈酒]
We're campers, not savages.
我们是露营者 不是野蛮人
What are you doing with my new york times?
你拿我的《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》做什么
Starting a fire.
生火啊
Don't worry, I didn't touch the style section.
放心好了 时尚版给你留着
Ryan.
瑞恩
Did you check the weather?
来之前你看过天气预报吗
Not exactly.
没有
Well, it never rains in l.A.
洛杉矶从不下雨
Yeah, apparently it does.
但显然你错了
I'm so happy I wore my suede boots.
这双小山羊皮靴穿的真是时候
What do you want me to do?
那现在你要我怎么办
Well, obviously there's nothing you can do!
显然你做什么都无济于事
Just, uh, pull the... give it a... yeah, that's...
拉一下 用力点 对 就是这样
Okay.
好了
This is going well.
这雨下得真畅快
Okay, what about this? All you have to do
这招怎么样 你要做的就是想办法
Is get naomi's sister alone in her bedroom.
和娜欧米的姐姐在卧室里独处
You know, seduce her.
去勾引她
Get her to admit that she slept with you on prom night.
让她承认舞会那晚跟你上♥床♥的事
Meanwhile... Navid.
同时呢 纳维
No, you hide naomi behind a curtain
不 在这之前 你还得先把娜欧米
Until she hears everything,
藏在窗帘后面 不让她出来
Just like polonius in hamlet, my friend.
就像《哈姆雷特》里的波洛尼厄斯一样
Doesn't polonius get stabbed?
波洛尼厄斯是不是被哈姆雷特刺死了
Spoiler.
扫兴
I haven't even started my english homework.
我的英文作业还没写呢
Guys, I'm not seducing jen.
你们听着 我是不会去勾引珍的
That is the worst idea we've had yet.
这个主意烂透了
Dude, it's a brilliant idea.
哥们 这主意妙极了
Maybe we should just forget about the whole thing.
也许我们应该忘掉这整件事
You're not giving up, are you?
你不是要打退堂鼓了吧
I don't know, maybe.
我不知道 或许吧
Come on, hamlet.
振作起来 哈姆雷特先生
We'll figure something out.
我们会把这事解决的
Yeah, dude, we'll figure something out.
对啊 一定得解决
The dip, it was excellent, Mrs. wilson.
您弄的蘸酱很好吃 威尔森太太
Thanks.
谢谢
So...
所以呢...
剧集 | 新飞越比佛利(2008) | 导航列表